Anything you are passionate about?

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Precious!

I'm passionate about a lot of things but the most passionate I'm about my baby girl, she's the sunshine in my life and the reason that I'm in the DR.
photo

Picasa Web Albums - frank - My Pictures

She's adorable! Funny how little people can change your life!

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
Now only do I have number one, but I also have number 2 and number 3 (granted, I recorded 1 and 2 AFTER the fact).

Numero uno was in 1972 and De Jesus handed Duran his first loss,
Numero dos was in 1974 and Duran knocked De Jesus out in the 11th,
Numero tres was in 1978 and Duran knocked De Jesus in the 12th,

De Jesus was a very talented fighter, VERY......What a shame he had to deal with so many demons (inflicted by himself, of course).

I actually was very sorry when I heard he had full blown AIDS and died a few weeks after the Puerto Rican Governor granted him a Prison Pardon.

A real shame he didn't take advantage of that God's given talent to the fullest!.

Ok I'm jealous now one more Alexis Arguello vs Aaron Pryor an all time great fight

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Muy facil....

Ok I'm jealous now one more Alexis Arguello vs Aaron Pryor an all time great fight
Not only do I have number one, but I also have number 2!!...

Numero Uno: 1982, Arguello lost in the 14th round. Very controversial fight.

Numero Dos; 1983, Argullo lost again by knockout in the 10th round.

Another thing I am very passionate about:

I am passionate about writing "Wahahahahahahaha" on SOME of my posts....I just hope EVERYBODY knows that when I write it, that the post is more of a joke than anything.

And before I forget, wahahahahaha!!. LOL.

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
I am most passionate about giving my daughter the best possible life I can give her. I want the best for her in all aspects: education, home to be proud of, respectable parents, and healthy relationships, to name a few.

As she did not ask to be brought into this world, it is my responsibility as her "host" to show her a wonderful life.

Marlie

lexi

Bronze
Jan 23, 2007
I am passionate about living life to the fullest everyday and taking chances. Life can be long or it can be short so you have to live everyday. No regrets.

I am passionate about friendships and family. I am passionate about travelling. This December I get to do both together and cannot wait. My friends and family are coming to the DR with me this time!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Como va' se'.....

This is nice! But hold your punches a little on the boxing .. We don't need a blow-by-blow account OK ;) I'm not passionate about it!
Come on Christa.....I did said I was passionate about boxing.....Perhaps I should have said "I am passionate about TALKING about boxing"....Wahahahaha.

But, to be fair, every time I have posted about boxing, I have posted another "thing" I am passionate about. (What a lie, lol.).

Like this:....I am passionate about you deleting what I asked you. Thanks. LOL.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I am passionate about writing posts that will get deleted.:pirate:

I am passionate about being a thorn in AnnaCs' side.:cheeky:

I am passionate about never getting into another argument with Miguel, who will make you feel like you lost even when you won.:surprised

I am passionate about dominican chicas, even though it hasn't quite worked out yet. :disappoin

The rest I'm sure will bore our panel of fine contributors, so I'll just keep it to myself.

N

naturelover

I'm passionate about one line posts.
But now Ive been told off I'm doing two or more line posts.
They may become as boring as some of the longer ones.
Another passion is ......not sticking to the point but that little avenue of pleasure has been taken away as well.
My other passion is trying to develop a sense of humour and learn how to spell in English and talk in Spanish

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Te diste de cuenta?.....

I am passionate about never getting into another argument with Miguel, who will make you feel like you lost even when you won.:surprised
Right on, whahahahahaha!!.

I am, indeed, passionate about letting people THINK they have "ONE over me" when in reality I know that even if I allow them to think they do, when everything is said and done, they will retire to a corner, start shaking their heads while telling themselves: "shyt, that axxhole, I hate him, I hate him, please God, kill that bastard, I hate him, booo hoo"......

Glad you noticed, wahahahahahaha!!.

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
Honesty and truth- the world today is way too full of B.S. for me.
Common sense- on the endangered species list.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I am passionate about......
-Reading....lately I'm into.Self help books, hehehe
-All romance languages - would love to learn how to speak all of them.
-Health and Fitness
-Passionate about aging gracefully - ok not ready to give up coloring the gray hair, :ermm:
- Passinate about............

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Otras mas.....

I am VEEEEEEEEEEEEERY passionate about my kids, family and friends!

There's NOTHING I woundn't do for them, especially my 2 WONDERFUL AND AMAZING kids!. ...If it means for me to go hungry for a week in order for them to happy, I would do it in a heartbeat.....GLADLY!!.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
About Chubby babies ....

I'm with you ! Especially the ones in the Rubens and other 'dark ages' paintings!

Miguel mi amor, lose the red!

Any passions about assassinating the mods will be deleted :laugh::laugh: And to all the other 'clever dicks', I'm going to delete your nonsense OK! This is a nice thread and people are responding with what is important to them. I'm passionate about that!

Mooseman

Oct 28, 2007
I am passionate about life. As I reach upper middle age, it becomes more vital and precious, like ice cream eaten with the fingers on a hot July day - some slips away, but the parts you get taste so good.

I am passionate about good friends. You can never have too many, so I collect them everywhere I go. When all else abandons you, a friend who sticks with you is a rare treasure.

I am passionate about dogs. If you want to learn love and dedication, let a dog into your life and observe quietly how they give themselves with wild abandon, never asking "What's in it for me?"

I am passionate about this time of my life. We need to be happy with our age, our present place in time. The past is just that, the past. Nothing can be done about it, except that we should learn from the experiences, whether good or bad, from the joys and from the sorrows. The future is an unknown and treats with contempt the puny plans that we make. The only tangible thing we have, the only constant, is the present time. Therefore, our present age is the best time of our lives

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Esta bien.....

Miguel mi amor, lose the red!
Mi adorado tormento, I will, only if you rell me you are passionate about me "losing the red"...Wahahahahaha.

I am passionate about doing anything Christa tells me to do!!!!. Wahahahaha.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I am passionate about life. As I reach upper middle age, it becomes more vital and precious, like ice cream eaten with the fingers on a hot July day - some slips away, but the parts you get taste so good.

I am passionate about good friends. You can never have too many, so I collect them everywhere I go. When all else abandons you, a friend who sticks with you is a rare treasure.

I am passionate about dogs. If you want to learn love and dedication, let a dog into your life and observe quietly how they give themselves with wild abandon, never asking "What's in it for me?"

I am passionate about this time of my life. We need to be happy with our age, our present place in time. The past is just that, the past. Nothing can be done about it, except that we should learn from the experiences, whether good or bad, from the joys and from the sorrows. The future is an unknown and treats with contempt the puny plans that we make. The only tangible thing we have, the only constant, is the present time. Therefore, our present age is the best time of our lives

A man who is truly content with his life! Nice to see. :)