What does all this have to do with Ken's concerns? :cross-eye

Ken did you get any good answers yet?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
What does all this have to do with Ken's concerns? :cross-eye

Ken did you get any good answers yet?

Scott was reacting to one of AZB's off the subject diatribes about how terrible Sosua is.

Re answers received, lots of responses but nothing that convinces me that life is better in the US than in the DR. I'll write a post-trip report when I get back with fresh ammunition.

paolaroberson

Dec 13, 2004
Trip to the United States?

Ken,
First of all, you shouldn't return home . I was perplexed by your questions because like you, I was a school administrator, and I never worry about traveling back and forth to the United States all the time. Unless you are extremely unlucky or you like to keep company in unsavory places, I think you are worrying about nothing. Most adults are not armed(and I lived in Texas for thirty years), most children don't carry knives or guns, I have never owned a gun or needed one in almost 60 years and I have visited almost every large city in the United States. The police aren't all corrupt. Were all your teachers corrupt???
In regards to medical conditions, you are a thousand times better off if you have an emergency. I recently had a friend who had a very serious illness and just luckily happened to be visiting the United States. If this had happened when he was in Sosua, I'm certain he would be dead right now. There are many fine hospitals, clinics, professional doctors, and nurses there.

beachlv

Sep 28, 2004
AZB said:
...No one is even thinking of terrorist attack (thanks to american short memory span thinking)...
Hey AZB. Not all Americans have short memories. In fact, I would gladly make a list of their names for you if I could just remember where I put my glasses.

Have a safe and enjoyable trip Ken. ;)

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
More Terrorists Arrrested in the US

Well, I see on the news this morning that another terrorist cell was shut down in the US. This one with plans to train terrorists to attack hospitals and supermarkets. How many others are out there doing the same thing?

I'll be glad when the trip to the US is over and I'm safely (I hope) back in Sosua where I only have to worry about having enough money when I go to the Playero Supermarket.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Ken said:
Well, I see on the news this morning that another terrorist cell was shut down in the US. This one with plans to train terrorists to attack hospitals and supermarkets. How many others are out there doing the same thing?
There are numerous cells and its a matter of when they are going to hit us again, it's sad, but inevitable

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Escott said:
Nevermind, you have no credibility with anything anyway. I don't really care what you think. You are the guy that said that the bombing of the World Trade Center never happened and then said that it was the Mossad and CIA that did it. You are simply a joke and a broken record. How anyone takes you seriously is beyond me. I guess if you repeat the same stupidity over and over and over again some of it will stick on a dope.

Hows the Jihad going? You think you are winning the battle?

Escott,
Friend of AZB
!

Cheap shot from a desperate man.
When anyone finds a defect in sosua, scott jumps all over him. Sosua is 100% perfect.
Now in my case, he thows cheap shots at me. Twists words and makes me look like a islamic terrorist. This is old stuff and sounds like a broken record.
Now lets see, where did I say world trade center didn't happen? See he makes it sounds so rediculous. I said, the attack in NYC was not just as simple as arab terrorists crashing planes into buildings. This is a stupid story for stupid folks and scott believes it perfectly, knowing the story has plenty of holes in it. What scott doesn't want to see that someone made call to FBI and said they have seen a bunch of arab looking men watching and video taping burining WTC and celebrating and giving high five. When the men were arrested, turns out they were israelis and worked for intelligence. Around 67 israeli men were caught all over NYC, thought to be arabs (they all look like). They were all working for israeli intelligence. After a few weeks of interrogation, FBI confirmed that these men knew about the attack on WTC way in advance but didn't care to share the info with american friends. They were all let go by head of FBI who was pressured from Pentagon (jewish boss). Israel also put a ton of pressure on this case. All men were flown out of NYC and disappeared. This news was printed in news papers in NYC and NYC police knows about this case. Ask a NYC cop and he will tell you about it. this news was also taken off from the press. So is it not fair to ask if israel or another foreign american ally state had a hand in this attack? No, you can't ask that because scott will always defend israel and jews before he will defend americans. I have seen many men like him. He even supports the war and doesn't care thousands of young american men come home limbless and mentally ill. He is making his money and he is happy as long as arabs die like flies and he lives in comfort.
This man represents USA. Shame on him. I say deport escott to israel.
Hahahaha.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
This thread is a total waste of bandwidth. We are dealing with a paranoid man caled KEN, who washes hand with soap, chlorine to kill germs after shaking hands with you. I think he is preparing to travel to baghdad and not USA. I mean, this is silly. No wonder some folks thought it was a joke. can you believe he asked if it would be a good idea to carry a gun in USA? I think this thread is a joke.

AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Escott said:
I shouild have written him off when he told a German fellow in Sosua that Hitler didn't do a good enough job on killing the Jews. I was there in Sosua with a him and a few other. He is a headcase and I should have known better than to become friends with him.

Shouldn't give those types of people a second chance to be human!

Escott
So now scott decides who should be human and who shouldn't, right? Who the hell you think you are anyway? GOD? You are nothing but the most hated guy in sosua and you know that. You have friends that you could count on your 3 fingers. It was you who had mentioned numerous times how americans should nuke arab countries and kill them all. I guess arab blood is cheap. Maybe muslims are not humans. See how you think?
get a life man. All you do all day is think up stuff for your pathetic blog and boring Dr1 gatherings. Why not take time out to learn spanish you dumbo. After living there for 4 years, even a mute should speak 4 words of spanish.
Now lets get back to giving mental support to ken for moving to iraq.
AZB

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
AZB said:
Now lets get back to giving mental support to ken for moving to iraq.
AZB

Ken's moving to Iraq? Wow I need to re read this thread again :laugh:

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
AZB said:
This thread is a total waste of bandwidth. We are dealing with a paranoid man caled KEN, who washes hand with soap, chlorine to kill germs after shaking hands with you. I think he is preparing to travel to baghdad and not USA. I mean, this is silly. No wonder some folks thought it was a joke. can you believe he asked if it would be a good idea to carry a gun in USA? I think this thread is a joke.
This thread is tongue-in-cheek as Ken mentioned in post #37:

Ken said:
...I started this thread, as Scott indicated, as a parody on all the threads posted by nervous nellies coming to the DR. But the more I got into it, the more I realized that much of what I was writing about is true: life is better in many ways than in the US...
And while it may be a waste of bandwidth, who cares bandwidth is cheap. It was entertaining until the battle began. At this point a moderator should probably close the thread.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
AZB said:
Cheap shot from a desperate man.
When anyone finds a defect in sosua, scott jumps all over him. Sosua is 100% perfect.
Now in my case, he thows cheap shots at me. Twists words and makes me look like a islamic terrorist. This is old stuff and sounds like a broken record.
Now lets see, where did I say world trade center didn't happen? See he makes it sounds so rediculous. I said, the attack in NYC was not just as simple as arab terrorists crashing planes into buildings. This is a stupid story for stupid folks and scott believes it perfectly, knowing the story has plenty of holes in it. What scott doesn't want to see that someone made call to FBI and said they have seen a bunch of arab looking men watching and video taping burining WTC and celebrating and giving high five. When the men were arrested, turns out they were israelis and worked for intelligence. Around 67 israeli men were caught all over NYC, thought to be arabs (they all look like). They were all working for israeli intelligence. After a few weeks of interrogation, FBI confirmed that these men knew about the attack on WTC way in advance but didn't care to share the info with american friends. They were all let go by head of FBI who was pressured from Pentagon (jewish boss). Israel also put a ton of pressure on this case. All men were flown out of NYC and disappeared. This news was printed in news papers in NYC and NYC police knows about this case. Ask a NYC cop and he will tell you about it. this news was also taken off from the press. So is it not fair to ask if israel or another foreign american ally state had a hand in this attack? No, you can't ask that because scott will always defend israel and jews before he will defend americans. I have seen many men like him. He even supports the war and doesn't care thousands of young american men come home limbless and mentally ill. He is making his money and he is happy as long as arabs die like flies and he lives in comfort.
This man represents USA. Shame on him. I say deport escott to israel.
Hahahaha.
AZB
AZB, I usually keep quiet when you post your diatribes on women, other parts of the DR, those less fortunate, etc. I realize that you are posting just to get a reaction. No one could be that insensitive in today's world.

Since this post has nothing to do with the DR and this is not the debate forum I respectively request that you refrain from posting non DR related diatribes. If you are unable to resist, than at least put it in the debate forum where it can be discussed intelligently. Thanks.

Allah Akbar

paolaroberson

Dec 13, 2004
Ken,
I'm so happy that it was the United States where you met your wife, was entrusted with the education of many fine young boys and girls(I only wish they could read your unfounded, unpatriotic, unappreciative tirades against where you came from), was obviously given a good education(Too bad you wasted it!), and speak so highly of people you never have met and places you never have been. Keep it up. But for one, I will refuse to read any more "facts" that you blatantly spread so numerously on the board. It's too bad you waste people's time reading your negativism. I've lived in the United States, Japan, Russia, Mexico, and the Dominican Republic. I love them and all their people. Get a life.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
rellosk said:
AZB, I usually keep quiet when you post your diatribes on women, other parts of the DR, those less fortunate, etc. I realize that you are posting just to get a reaction. No one could be that insensitive in today's world.

Since this post has nothing to do with the DR and this is not the debate forum I respectively request that you refrain from posting non DR related diatribes. If you are unable to resist, than at least put it in the debate forum where it can be discussed intelligently. Thanks.

Allah Akbar

Sorry but I wasn't the one who brought in religion, 911 and other non related stuff to this thread. Scott loves to paint me with the terrorist brush. He hates arabs, muslim and would love to see them all dead.
Anyway, I will not respond to or post in this thread anymore. I hope scott will leave my name out of it.
Thanks.
AZB

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
AZB said:
Why not take time out to learn spanish you dumbo. After living there for 4 years, even a mute should speak 4 words of spanish.

AZB

OK Escott, hablas espanol o no? La semana pasada en cena, tu me dijiste que to puedes hablar espanol fluente. Cual es la verdad?

Larry

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Oh boy!!

AtlantaBob said:
I wasn't even aware that AZB and Escott had broken up!

/QUOTE]I thought that I was supposed to be the drama queen?.

I just know that one of them is in love with the other. I am not telling so take your pick. ;)

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
paolaroberson said:
Ken,
I'm so happy that it was the United States where you met your wife, was entrusted with the education of many fine young boys and girls(I only wish they could read your unfounded, unpatriotic, unappreciative tirades against where you came from), was obviously given a good education(Too bad you wasted it!), and speak so highly of people you never have met and places you never have been. Keep it up. But for one, I will refuse to read any more "facts" that you blatantly spread so numerously on the board. It's too bad you waste people's time reading your negativism. I've lived in the United States, Japan, Russia, Mexico, and the Dominican Republic. I love them and all their people. Get a life.

Good grief!

1. "I only wish they could read your unfounded, unpatriotic, unappreciative tirades against where you came from." What are you talking about? What have I said that is "unfounded", "unpatriotic", or an "unappreciative tirade against where I came from"?

2. "Speak so highly of people you never have met and places you never have been" I've been talking about the Dominican Republic, where I have lived for 19 years, and the US where I've lived for for than twice that.

3. "I will refuse to read any more "facts" that you blatantly spread so numerously on the board." That is good news. If you don't know how to make sure you don't get any more of my posts, I'll tell you how to do it.