Arsenic in Rice - Yikes!

Dec 26, 2011
Poisons, it is the homeopathic principle of remedies.

The principle, it is to give to your body a poison or a virus in small quantity so that your immune system develops an anti poison or an anti virus.

If to disinfect you your body, your immune system will never can developed by antibodies.
That is why, in 2012 so many people are allergic to all which moves.
People do not give the luck(chance) to the immune system to develop anti-allergies.

Most of us with rudimentary knowledge of the human immune system understand the way antibodies work. But that process doesn't applied to chemical compounds. I guess tolerance can be built, as in the case of alcohol, but that substance is metabolized.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Arsenic is a poisonous chemical often used in herbicides and pesticides and is
classified as a class 1 carcinogen,meaning it is highly toxic to humans.It's also
in the water supply.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
What is the cancer stats for DR?

Since rice is the staple consumed by most Dominicans, if the cancer rate is low, it would be safe to assume DR rice is safe.

If it is high, rice might be a culprit.

Again, remember that Dominicans always wash the rice before cooking. That in itself helps.

As far as cancer in DR, I suspect that many people there don't even know they have it. It's not like the US where screenings are commonplace throughout your life, and the quality of medical facilities doesn't measure up (in most cases) either.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Most of us with rudimentary knowledge of the human immune system understand the way antibodies work. But that process doesn't applied to chemical compounds. I guess tolerance can be built, as in the case of alcohol, but that substance is metabolized.

Exactly,since it doesn't apply to chemical compounds it is highly toxic.Even if ingested in small
amounts it can kill you,not instantly but slowly.The person dies a slow death.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Poisons, it is the homeopathic principle of remedies.

The principle, it is to give to your body a poison or a virus in small quantity so that your immune system develops an anti poison or an anti virus.

If to disinfect you your body, your immune system will never can developed by antibodies.
That is why, in 2012 so many people are allergic to all which moves.
People do not give the luck(chance) to the immune system to develop anti-allergies.

You have serious comprehension problems.

Gilles Beaulieu

Apr 7, 2010
Bronzeallspice.
You are not obliged by us shown your ignorance and to frighten people.

INQUIRE BEFORE SAYING ANYTHING ON ONE BLOGGED.

Gilles Beaulieu

Apr 7, 2010
Bronzeallspice.
You are not obliged by us shown your ignorance and to frighten people.

INQUIRE BEFORE SAYING ANYTHING ON ONE BLOGGED.

Gilles Beaulieu

Apr 7, 2010
It is strange the comments which I receive on the arsenic.

I find myself in 1991 to Cabarete when I owed explained to the woman of manage that if I asked him(her) to clean the refrigerator it is not because - that I wants the person killed.

Because she(it) said to me, there is some electricity in the refrigerator, if I clean I am going to die.
It seems to me that I speak in even about cleaning ladies concerning this problem of arsenic.
Is it possible that it is cleaning ladies have now access to Internet???

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
It is strange the comments which I receive on the arsenic.

I find myself in 1991 to Cabarete when I owed explained to the woman of manage that if I asked him(her) to clean the refrigerator it is not because - that I wants the person killed.

Because she(it) said to me, there is some electricity in the refrigerator, if I clean I am going to die.
It seems to me that I speak in even about cleaning ladies concerning this problem of arsenic.
Is it possible that it is cleaning ladies have now access to Internet???

I would suggest you use your access to the internet to enlighten yourself. The practice of taking small amounts of arsenic to build up an immunity to the point of being able to ingest an amount at one time that would kill another person was undertaken before the knowledge of the existence of cancer. Taking non-lethal doses of arsenic will not build up your immune system to cancer that can be caused by ingesting arsenic.

Arsenic is a CLASS ONE CARCINOGEN and no amount of your personal ignorance will change that fact.

Gilles Beaulieu

Apr 7, 2010
I reports me that I discuss with the natives that I knew about Cabarete in 1991.

I notice that Republica Dominicana did not move forward since this time.
We are in 2112 but you in 1856.
Impossible to have a conversation with a person with a normal and/or average QI.
Good reflection.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Arsenic and the American Cancer Society

Windeguy.
Explain me are what(who) my problems??
If you are educated enough to explain to me.

1) Arsenic taken over time has been proven to cause cancer. It is one of the the very strongest elements in the periodic table at causing cancer in humans. Hence it is classified as a Class 1 carcinogen.

Please read this link from the American Cancer Society about Arsenic and how it causes Cancer. These people, by the way are experts on Cancer, if you were not aware of that.

Arsenic

From that link in case you don't take the time to educate yourself:

Studies done in the lab

Arsenic is rather unusual in that the evidence for it causing cancer is actually stronger in human studies than it is in studies done in the lab. Some studies have found higher rates of stomach and lung cancers and lymphomas in certain species of animals exposed to high levels of inorganic arsenic. But many other studies have not found an excess of tumors in lab animals exposed to arsenic.

2) What else do you need to know?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
arsenic is a fairly common compound, both in natural form (mines) and as a chemical. it has multiple uses, including medical. yes, some forms of arsenic were used to treat syphilis, others are approved for cancer treatment. it can be found in water, soil, air and food. many water supplies are contaminated - naturally - by arsenic and contain level higher than it is suitable for human consumption but not high enough to immediately poison anyone.
it is normal to have trace arsenic in food, nothing to write home about. i hate how media create hype around those events and push people into living in fear. it's one thing to have awareness of what really is in your food and another thing to be paranoid about it.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I reports me that I discuss with the natives that I knew about Cabarete in 1991.

I notice that Republica Dominicana did not move forward since this time.
We are in 2112 but you in 1856.
Impossible to have a conversation with a person with a normal and/or average QI.
Good reflection.

It was about 1856 when people were talking about building up immunity to arsenic. Before much was understood about cancer.

I have come to the conclusion that even if you lived until 2112, 100 years down the road, that your level of intelligence would still be unable to overcome your ignorance about what we are talking about regarding arsenic.