AZB- I am trying to contact you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
I wasn't actually thinking about flirting, I can deal with that........I was thinking about something a little more advanced. Also to see what he would be referring to me as...."La Cartera" I would not have liked;)

Nice to know you are a DECENT person

We spoke today, and I explained the situation to him being that I was recently moved I thought that things should slow down. I just want to enjoy DR, I did not move here to find a man. He said that he understood, and all in all, if nothing did come of us, at least we both made a good friend.
And he just called me to talk and make sure that I had locked the front gate.
Such chopoism!!

SHALENA

You haven't understood nothing yet. Wait, be patient and you'll see

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I guess right now I should accept that I am not "decent" folk..........why????
Here's some reasons...............
-I f*cking love Bachata! I blast it while in my shower so loud that I am sure that they hear it in freakin' Jarabacoa!
-Me and my children eat fried chicken with our fingers!!! EEEEEEEWWWWWW!
-I ride in public cars, grinning and conversing with the chofer the whole way!
-I don't wear suntan lotion and obsess over getting dark so much that I run from the parking lot into the bank with a f*cking umbrella to sheild me from sun for the 2 seconds that it takes to reach the door
-I don't think that I can contact some incurable disease from poor dirty children in the street, and I teach my kids the same
-I don't think that I have to pay $200+ for an outfit to look good..........f*ck it, I look good in everything (most decent people don't)

And there's lots more but I'm not going to beat a dead horse..........
Take what you will from it
SHALENA

Damn, it's funny how in the USA I was fine, I had to come to a 3rd world country to find out that I am not "decent";););););)

I have a feeling you and chip would get along just fine.
AZB

Status
Not open for further replies.