AZB's And Miguel's "GayFest2007"-Part 1&2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Really nice pictures. Thanks for posting them and the detailed trip report. I have been SO BUSY at work - not much time for even sleep ... I wish I had more time to travel... I guess I will have to enjoy someone else's stories!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Llegaste tarde a la fiesta....

Really nice pictures. Thanks for posting them and the detailed trip report. I have been SO BUSY at work - not much time for even sleep ... I wish I had more time to travel... I guess I will have to enjoy someone else's stories!
Are you late or ARE YOU LATE?.

This "party" is finished and another one started. (Meaning that there's already another thread, part 2)....

On which I will post as soon as I wake up, as I just got home!!!!!.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Are you late or ARE YOU LATE?.

This "party" is finished and another one started. (Meaning that there's already another thread, part 2)....

On which I will post as soon as I wake up, as I just got home!!!!!.

I can tell you did not get much sleep - I was posting on the thread with most pictures. It would be great if you could post some more ....

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Que te digo.....

I can tell you did not get much sleep - I was posting on the thread with most pictures. It would be great if you could post some more ....
For the life of me, I can't stay awake, YET I can't sleep!.

Listen, I will not post any more pictures on this thread as all the pictures are now posted on Part 2.

Well, except for this one, just for you and all those who really "love" me (wahahahaha):

4kmh9u9.jpg

Now: "time to count the sheeps".......I HOPE!!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Un servicio publico......

As you well know, I am writing a book of short stories, sorta like Me Talk Pretty One Day, by David Sedaris. But you are not part of it; your story is relegated to chit-chat sessions when I meet some of my DR1 friends at the bar. And when I speak Russian at Baylor.

So, b?jate de esa nube, pariguayo.
Is following people around what you do when someone "let you down easy". I am sure I am NOT the first or last man who have rejected you!. Just learn to live with it, papichulo!.

Man, I would hate to see what you would do to a famale if she dares to dump your axx!!.

Beatings, anyone!.

Look at my pic loser, I am not goodlooking at all. Who cares if you are a man, I still don't want to be with you. Can't you get it that I don't go that way.

BUUUUUT, there's hope for you, I will say "yes" to you when I am old and the "little one" doesn't work anymore, wahahahahahahahaha!!.

Btw: the pic posted on post number 105 is for YOU, lover you!!.

Btw2: BOOOOOO!!!.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
As you well know, I am writing a book of short stories ...
Ok, I got a title for you, 'SOTN reads the alphabet on the internets' or 'how I got banned again' .... :) You're not helping your cause. I suppose your're happy to 'reincarnate' with new identities everytime you've been exiled. Why not play nice and see if you'll be allowed in dr1's playpen? But, you gotta stop this obsession with my buddy .... not healthy at all!!!!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!.

Ok, I got a title for you, 'SOTN reads the alphabet on the internets' or 'how I got banned again' .... :) You're not helping your cause. I suppose your're happy to 'reincarnate' with new identities everytime you've been exiled. Why not play nice and see if you'll be allowed in dr1's playpen? But, you gotta stop this obsession with my buddy .... not healthy at all!!!!
Come on buddy, don't be too harsh with the guy.....

I mean, UNLESS you have been rejected by a man you will NEVER understand from where he is coming from.

What can I say, even if ugly as a "backside", I CAN, at times, attract a few "lefthanders".

Btw, TIC, I believed EVERYTHING he told me about you and AZB, on one of his MAAAAAAAAAAAANY PM's, that you of you don't like me at all make fun of fun!!.

Yes, I believed him........

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!.

Now, that I have to get out of here, please Shad'tanooga' take it easy with the guy. Nothing wrong with being "a man scorned", whahahahaha!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.