bank account Fraud,Banco del Progresso

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
dreivitt said:
I couldn't agree with you more, Grahame. We are fortunate in that most posters adhere to the suggestions you've just made, making the forum both useful and enjoyable. However, the few who only want to vent try the patience of all who read their posts.

Even if you get it from nowhere else, I thank you for your efforts...you're what the forum should be all about!!

And bear in mind that all the while Bushbaby was making phone calls etc for zmth he had me in one ear saying 'why do you want to help a (pr)anker like that?' ;)

I think drbill's suggestion is sublime. I also think that Progreso would have a field day with a defamation case when the creditor returns to withdraw his funds........ but I'm sure they won't bother. He is too insignificant. In all sorts of ways. We will just all hope he never moves here............

zmth

May 30, 2006
why did you choose that particular example

For example i certainly did not sign income tax returns period because i don't file income tax returns. I don't work and haven't for years and don't stand to get any funds back so i would be a fool to file an income tax return.
Will say one thing correct about the posts - perhaps it was foolish to post personal information. That's why i don't ever post ss number and that is one of the reasons for opening bank account in drep(except for the god forbid Citi- bank or many other foreign places - is they don't require social sec. number. Does anyone know if the dr1 archives of 2001 are available?

HOWMAR said:
I also think that the word fraud is not appropriate in this context as fraud requires a purposeful act not just ineptitude. Now on the other hand, signing tax returns which failed to disclose this interest income, would constitute fraud.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
zmth said:
For example i certainly did not sign income tax returns period because i don't file income tax returns. I don't work and haven't for years and don't stand to get any funds back so i would be a fool to file an income tax return.
You are a fool for not filing because this one investment alone is generating more than enough income to put you in a taxable bracket. ($600/month interest from finance house plus bank interest). The 2006 max before taxes is $7200. So even if you have no other income from anywhere else you did need to file a return and report this income. Hence you have committed tax fraud. You certainly must be familiar with the word "fraud" as often as you used it. Hope big brother isn't reading this thread. Let me add a few key words to help big brother pick this up....wasn't that movie about the WHITE HOUSE a BOMB?;)

zmth

May 30, 2006
read the booklet

Did you ever read the tax booklet first few pages. It was that amount many years ago for single filing on "who must file a tax return". NOw i think depending upon your filing status it is atleast $15,000.

HOWMAR said:
You are a fool for not filing because this one investment alone is generating more than enough income to put you in a taxable bracket. ($600/month interest from finance house plus bank interest). The 2006 max before taxes is $7200. So even if you have no other income from anywhere else you did need to file a return and report this income. Hence you have committed tax fraud. You certainly must be familiar with the word "fraud" as often as you used it. Hope big brother isn't reading this thread. Let me add a few key words to help big brother pick this up....wasn't that movie about the WHITE HOUSE a BOMB?;)

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
zmth said:
Did you ever read the tax booklet first few pages. It was that amount many years ago for single filing on "who must file a tax return". NOw i think depending upon your filing status it is atleast $15,000.
The figure I quoted was off the 2006 withholding table. But you do get an additional approx. 50% tax free as a senile senior citizen.

BTW, failing to file, when deemed a fraudulant act to evade taxes, has no statute of limitations. They can audit you back to the day you were born. Anything else you want to put on a public forum?

Last edited:

zmth

May 30, 2006
past message board posts of 2001

Looking for message board posts like this for around feb- march 2001. I don't think the categories were exactly same as now and don't remember exactly
which section it was in but if had a list of all them could narrow it down.

rellosk said:
Are you looking for the News Archives or the Message Board postings?

zmth

May 30, 2006
Yeah theres something else - how about pertinent to the issue. Anyone who knows how to read english and wanted to know who must file a tax return would look at the section entitled "who must file a tax return " NOt in some
unrelated tables that in no way apply to that person but only to those who do file. And You can be sure it is a hell of a lot more than 7800 - more like
atleast $15000 depending upon your filing status. It was more than 7800 for
even a single person filing alone more than 5 years ago !! In fact " pertinent to the issue" is not even this - it is about Banco del Progresso in Dominican republic not about some foreign countries tax regulations.

HOWMAR said:
The figure I quoted was off the 2006 withholding table. But you do get an additional approx. 50% tax free as a senile senior citizen.

BTW, failing to file, when deemed a fraudulant act to evade taxes, has no statute of limitations. They can audit you back to the day you were born. Anything else you want to put on a public forum?

zmth

May 30, 2006
Oh i'm i'm really shaking in my boots about your big brother whoever that is and that movie is not that popular as i have never heard of WHite House a
Bomb and i don't think many other people liked it that much either just because your big brother liked it doesn't mean everyone does!!

HOWMAR said:

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
zmth said:
Yeah theres something else - how about pertinent to the issue. Anyone who knows how to read english and wanted to know who must file a tax return would look at the section entitled "who must file a tax return " NOt in some
unrelated tables that in no way apply to that person but only to those who do file. And You can be sure it is a hell of a lot more than 7800 - more like
atleast $15000 depending upon your filing status. It was more than 7800 for
even a single person filing alone more than 5 years ago !! In fact " pertinent to the issue" is not even this - it is about Banco del Progresso in Dominican republic not about some foreign countries tax regulations.

It is $8200 to be exact.
http://www.irs.gov/publications/p501/ar01.html

This is pertinent to the issue as it reflects on your lack of credibility in calling somebody a fraud..

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
zmth said:
Oh i'm i'm really shaking in my boots about your big brother whoever that is and that movie is not that popular as i have never heard of WHite House a
Bomb and i don't think many other people liked it that much either just because your big brother liked it doesn't mean everyone does!!
I think you missed the point.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I am SURE he missed the point - it was quite EXPLOSIVE in it's own way!!

I have e-mailed Banco de Progreso & Transacciones Financieras for THEIR update on the situation. IF/when I get any response I will post it here. Until then I feel we are getting no further in this matter of trying to help zmth & will bow out of any further investigatioins/help. My total desire now will be to DE-FUSE the situation by not triggering any more hot spots!

Back to the REAL world of helping those who are prepared to hear what is being said & have simpatico with those they are dealing with! ~ Grahame.

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
HOWMAR, I also noted on your referenced IRS chart that if one is filing under married status , both parties are over 65 yrs old, that the filing standard is only for income above $18,400. I would venture a guess that Sr zmth is over 65, so he MAY be right after all.

Now everyone, stop picking on senior citizens. They may not pick up on all of the cute side comments, and may take a little more time to stay on top of things that may or may not be important to them, but at that age, a daily major accomplishment is just to wake up and still be breathing, right?

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
GringoCArlos said:
Now everyone, stop picking on senior citizens. They may not pick up on all of the cute side comments, and may take a little more time to stay on top of things that may or may not be important to them, but at that age, a daily major accomplishment is just to wake up and still be breathing, right?

Don't forget making it to the bathroom on time.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
GringoCArlos said:
HOWMAR, I also noted on your referenced IRS chart that if one is filing under married status , both parties are over 65 yrs old, that the filing standard is only for income above $18,400. I would venture a guess that Sr zmth is over 65, so he MAY be right after all.

You are correct, but you assuming that there is a woman who can be married to this guy. Secondly you have to believe that a guy who has US$ 60,000 to put into one foreign investment doesn't generate any other income. Just beyond common reason. Not to mention if he is under 72, this income would off-set some of his Social Security. Senior Citizenship is not a license to call anyone or anything a fraud. He still has yet to retract the fraud claim.
zmth said:
That's why i don't ever post ss number and that is one of the reasons for opening bank account in drep
You tell me what his motives are.

Maybe this guy should start a daily blog to follow in the tradition of a previous DR1 bolgger.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
zmth said:
Looking for message board posts like this for around feb- march 2001. I don't think the categories were exactly same as now and don't remember exactly
which section it was in but if had a list of all them could narrow it down.
The search feature will give results from 2001. The problem is, unless you are searching on fairly uncommon words, you might get too many hits to find what you are looking for.

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Using the advanced search function, you can impose a number of filters on the results, including limiting them to certain posters and entries in the 2001 archives. But Edd's caution is spot-on -- choose the search words carefully.