bano del campo.... not really what I look forward to when there/..////

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I know they made a reusable version of that but I don't know the name offhand. Maybe something like that could be fashioned out of a water or soda bottle?

They are very similar to those cone shaped cups from the water dispensers, slice the bottom of and hey presto.

amstellite

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
no one says bollocks or sod all from the States.. I m from Manchester know it?/ Gorton... so i know the British version of the " campo" if you know what I ,mean......

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
no one says bollocks or sod all from the States.. I m from Manchester know it?/ Gorton... so i know the British version of the " campo" if you know what I ,mean......

I'm from Newcastle, Manchester? sure I know it, used to live in Salford, unfortunately.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I'm going to be out of the country until April, then I'm back to finish off my mother-in-laws house and be a general lazy sh1te until I bring my family back to the UK in the Autumn for a few years. So we'll beable to hitch up and sink a few pressies if you're around after April?

amstellite

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
kersall flats know them well. used to be at Salford Univ.back in the 80s .. place not the best in the world.... just ****ed off when people try to psychoanalyze why I do what i do,... I have been seeing one person down in the DR, close to a year now,not galavanting around like most men of my age searching for young skirt, and help them and their family out... but it seems to me people here see my efforts as at best, naive, at worst egocentric.... I cant win... I ve been bitten, and probably will still keep getting bitten... but that old Blue peter "send in all the silver bottle caps for the lung machine" mentality we Brits are brought up on from a child still keeps kicking in and is hard to kick the habit.... so bollocks and sod all those who seem to think they know my motives ...

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
any ideas, or am I stepping on toes and insulting them?/
This is what opened you up to all the extra commentary. Had you simply asked how to build a latrine, I wouldn't have commented.

when did everyone become psychologists??
Robert gave me my certificate when I joined DR1, I thought everybody got one.

place not the best in the world.... just ****ed off when people try to psychoanalyze why I do what i do,... I have been seeing one person down in the DR, close to a year now,not galavanting around like most men of my age searching for young skirt, and help them and their family out...?/
You're not that different than a lot of gringos in the DR. Just as many are behaving like you as are "galavanting" around.

Glad you've found your answers with Givadogahome and a budding friendship. She'll steer you where you need to go.