Barbara Left Us On August 29

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Ken,

I'm sorry to hear this news. My deepest condolences.

God bless you. Be at peace.

PJT

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Ken
Having had the pleasure of meeting you & Barbara last year, Ted & I can only offer our sincere sympathy at your loss. Both of you being so gracious in inviting us into your home and providing us with your knowledge. Our prayers are with you. God's speed Barbara.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Parting from loved ones is so tragic and painful but am sure you will take solace and pleasure in remembering all the good times.... many condolences from myself and Mr WB and also from Ringo and Mrs Ringo. Take care xx

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Ken, Richard and I truly feel for you. I trust that you will find peace with this change that life has dealt you. For Barbara, our fondest thoughts and memories.

appleman

Dec 18, 2003
My deepest sympathy to you and your whole family Ken. My wife and I will always remember you and Barbara's kindness to us when we met on our first trip to the DR. God bless.

bob H.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
You lost a beautiful soul here on earth only to gain a pure soul watching for you on your shoulders...

May her joy shine everyday within you as you carry on as she wants you to do.

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Ken,

I so very sorry to hear of your loss. I only know you from the generous time you've spent giving myself and others advice on DR1.

I'm not a very religious person, but both of you will be in my thoughts and prayers in the coming days.

My deepest heartfelt condolences.

Joe

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Ken..
During this sad time, family friends and your faith will help you.
my deepest and most sincere condolences. I hope that all those wonderful memories of your more than half a century will help you during this harsh time.
May she rest in peace.
Dios cuidara a su epsritu.
You must have been a great husband and she a great wife.....

Empress

Jul 31, 2008
Hi Ken,
I'm a newbee on the site, and I wanted to express my condolences to you and yours too. I am very sorry to hear of what happened to your wife. May your freinds and loved ones gather closely around you now and through the coming years to give you a sense of comfort. I pray God be with you, and help you through this time.

Empress

Sep 19, 2005
you have my deepest sympathy Ken.... 52 years....I would say a congradulations would be in order as well for making the lifetime commitment you promised.

and thanks for thinking of passing on the info that may help others.

bob

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
Ken,
I only know you through reading all your sage advice on this forum. My deepest condolences on the loss of your wife Barbara.