Barbara Left Us On August 29

2parrotheads

Mar 18, 2005
Ken,

We were saddened to learn of Barbara's passing. Please accept our heartfelt sympathies.

Renee & David

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Thank you very much for your condolences and support. Both are much appreciated.

Vintage

Aug 26, 2008
I dont know you, but read ur post .and wanted to offer my deepest sympathies in the loss of your beloved wife.
May god continue to care for you ,and your family, in this very trying time.I wish for you smiles in the future,wonderful memories, and a peace in your heart.
Gods care, and angels guard you, I ask for strengh for you during this season in your life.
God Bless

Vintage

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Ken, I only saw this now. You and Barbara were always like two peas in a pod, always sweet and sincere, helpful and full of fun and I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Big hugs to you, Dawn

Ben

Feb 2, 2004
Dear Ken,

I met you and Barbara only once, several years ago, but remember the kindness you both showed me. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Ben

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
Ken, you may or may not know that you and Barbara were the first DR1ers that Mary and I ever met. That was really our good fortune. We've shared a number of meals with you since and it was always a wonderful experience. Barbara was amongst our all time favorites and we will certainly miss her. You were both so giving in sharing your knowledge of life in the DR. Thank you so much. The void left by her departure will never go away. Lucky you. You had her for 52 years. God bless you, and hope to see you soon.

Tom and Mary

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
With sadness, I report that Barbara, my wife of 52 years, left us on August 29.

I have good things to say about HOMS hospital in Santiago and warnings about the dangers of diarrhea if not quickly treated, especially as you get older, but will do that at another time.

Ken,

I just saw this thread. My deepest sympathies.