Beware of the rain

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
And I bet she gives "Good Head"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With a face like THAT, it's her ONLY HOPE!

yes, and the men, men who come here for the bar girls! how could i forget? i met my wife in a library! wait, or was it a market?
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

cjp2010

Mar 25, 2013
haha! I'm glad some of you all were able to have some fun. Now let's go have some drinks. And when you are out and about beware of the rain!

cjp2010

Mar 25, 2013
Oh and I almost forgot. BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU PARK! OK, seriously, now it is time to go have a drink. I'm out.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
haha! I'm glad some of you all were able to have some fun. Now let's go have some drinks. And when you are out and about beware of the rain!

Good to see you have a sense of humor. But please be aware that later today it will be tonight. And it will be dark without light. Many things will go bump in the night. Frequently due to the lack of a functioning headlight.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
With all due respect to the deceased. It seems we have a reincarnation of a famous past poster.

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
frizzyhairup.jpg

Pure Dominican ingenuity.

In the rain the hair is an umbrella.
35mjqc7.jpg

In the Sun the hair is a sombrero.
73nwrc.jpg

"R"

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Here is all the rain gear required by many of our members new and old. How much does it take to cover a sock?

Matilde_rainboot.jpg

Some of you may be aware of this but for those that arent

the rain falls from the sky and makes you wet

in order to avoid getting wet its avisable to have some sort of barrier between you and the rain

if outdoors and umbrella or hat will protect you or a raincoat to protect the body

other ways to avoid getting wet would be to take shelter under something or stay indoors

I hope this will help some of our newer members and refresh the memory of some of the older ones

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
My assigned parking space was under a coco tree and one morning I had a blown out rear window because of it. Good thing it was a soft top and I got it replaced for 500 pesos.
Your assigned parking spot was actually a no parking zone.....the yellow paint was probably faded. You are lucky you were not towed because you didn't tip the parking guy

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you must have ordered two small beers instead of a large one, right? and you asked the waiter to keep it on ice? karma is a b**ch...

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Some of you may already know this but for those who don't...

never pee on an electric fence

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nY-xWaNB9E8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>