Beware of the rain

cjp2010

Mar 25, 2013
My assigned parking space was under a coco tree and one morning I had a blown out rear window because of it. Good thing it was a soft top and I got it replaced for 500 pesos.

When I had my truck my dumb*** friend parked it under a coco tree one day and one fell. Thankfully didn't break any glass but close. Huge dent.

cjp2010

Mar 25, 2013
Good to see you have a sense of humor. But please be aware that later today it will be tonight. And it will be dark without light. Many things will go bump in the night. Frequently due to the lack of a functioning headlight.

Need to get that fixed. It's not cool driving around with one headlight out. Especially on a motorcycle.

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
Today I was outside walking my dogs in the yard minding my own business. Without warning or any noise at all I was attacked by this wicked water flinging itself down from the sky. Within moments I was soaked to the skin, my dogs were cold and scared and my gardener had retreated to the bathroom. It was horrific!

I surely hope someone can develop a barrier for this horrid natural disaster. I had thought about placing a bag on my head but it was torn from my hands by an invisible force that also caused me to stagger. It was pushing me! I couldn't believe it because I couldn't see it. I was horrified!

I pray for the return of calm, balmy days with soothing breezes to beat back these demonic forces of nature who only want to drench us and toss us about!

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
Trust me
I have used the search function and nothing on proper beach going

some of you thats been around please advice

It would be nice to find the answers to

how to keep the sand out of your flip flops
how many drinks are ok to consume in the heat

are speedos ok?
how to use the beachchairs?

any advice ?
Manu

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i have this neighbour wearing nothing but speedos in nice weather. they are blue. and the guy is about 70.
once he offered me a ride on his bike from the gate to his house. i graciously accepted and sat as far back as i could. but i forgot about road bumps. and the holes...
believe me, it was very difficult to maintain the distance between my crown jewel and his speedos.

Pablo29

Mar 23, 2013
Some of you may be aware of this but for those that arent

the rain falls from the sky and makes you wet

in order to avoid getting wet its avisable to have some sort of barrier between you and the rain

if outdoors and umbrella or hat will protect you or a raincoat to protect the body

other ways to avoid getting wet would be to take shelter under something or stay indoors

I hope this will help some of our newer members and refresh the memory of some of the older ones

I'm walking outside and I do have an umbrella...but there's a big fight between the wind and rain to determine who is stronger...and my umbrella just freaked out, and suffered a wardrobe malfunction. What should I do?

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
Raindrops keep falling on my head .....

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OT1HCQcSHW0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Some of you may be aware of this but for those who aren't...

In urban areas when crossing a one way street on foot look BOTH ways!

At the risk of offending the thin skinned there are people here who drive the WRONG WAY on one way streets.

That's a basic rule of childhood easily forgotten in adult hood especially with tropical brain melt.

I'm here to help.

pas

Jun 7, 2004
I'm walking outside and I do have an umbrella...but there's a big fight between the wind and rain to determine who is stronger...and my umbrella just freaked out, and suffered a wardrobe malfunction. What should I do?

get one off these
image.php