Beware of this scam

Mack

Jan 10, 2009
Wow I was busy today

What happened to this thread????
Get a life!!!
I attempted to warn you about a scumbag con man.
Mods please delete all the garbage or shut it down.
Mack.

woofsback

Bronze
Dec 20, 2009
insightful

Pedro is building up to a Paxo
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uwlsd8RAoqI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uwlsd8RAoqI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

very good tape....fella kept tripping over his tongue :)

jaiallen

Jul 9, 2010
Update :

According to www.financialhope.com , Gary Holmes has relocated his operations to Santo Domingo and left Cabarete where he's too visible. He still conducts his " commerce " business on the internet though. Beware , it's a scam being investigated by the FBI and SEC at present.

MPrettman

Feb 23, 2011
The Truth of the "Scam" about Gary Holmes

I have been following the US Observer non-sense for about a year now. All the evidence I can find indicates that there is an ulterior motive behind the Observers article. What did the Observer want from Gary to remove the article?

Desperate people do desperate things.

I am an information professional and a superb researcher, the due diligence I have done about Financial Hope and the global organization of 10 million people that are behind his efforts indicate a real opportunity opportunity exists. I have witnessed proof of funds for individuals involved.

Being a member of Financial Hope has cost me only the time to understand the environment and the protocols necessary to be successful within the organization.

I have encountered individuals that cannot understand this environment, its not an MLM, and because of their ignorance and lack of ambition they have to condemn it and slander it.

My condolences

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
MPrettman registered the day he posted and has only this single post, so why he might not be a "sock puppet", it makes you wonder???

Let's wait and see if MPrettman "an information professional and a superb researcher" posts his credentials.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Update :

According to Crown Financial Ministries , Gary Holmes has relocated his operations to Santo Domingo and left Cabarete where he's too visible. He still conducts his " commerce " business on the internet though. Beware , it's a scam being investigated by the FBI and SEC at present.

Can you post links or info to either the FBI or SEC investigating this "alleged" scam?

I found this, which is chock full of info, plus a link back to DR1.

Heard of www.financialhope.info?

GDHolmes

Feb 19, 2011
Notice to all liars and slanderers on this forum and others!

You do not know me, you know nothing about me, yet you talk with authority, whose authority? Your own half truths, lies, or hearsay and slander from other ignorant and stupid people, you are all faceless cowards! Show your name and contact info and let me find your sins and display them with inaccuracies like you have done to me and see how you react!?

Have you read my websites completely; do you understand commerce through capitalism? I think not otherwise you would have not been able to say these lies, half truths, parrot the hearsay and slander. I did not cause the fall the world banking system yet you seem to think I am the cause of it all! You don?t slander the people who have caused my efforts to be stalled; you don?t slander the system that controls you so you must be agent provocateurs! That?s because you are faceless, nameless cowards who can only ever tear down and never do anything constructive on your own! You don?t even have the guts to hear my side of the story directly from me! Yet it is plainly audible on my financialhope.info website! Did you ever listen to it? I think not!

1) I did not create Reverse Pension Plans! Yet you say that I did! Lie #1! I?m only a member and yes I promoted them with my website. If you had ever read this site or listened to the recorded calls and webinars you would know this. Yet you lie and tell people I scammed them with this concept. If you had read the website you would know that RPPs have been around a long time in Britain and Europe and even the US, all done on an individual basis. The internet and some well healed individuals have taken it to a new level. The cost to participate is $45-90 USD and is always done on a best efforts basis. Just because they haven?t paid yet doesn?t mean they won?t. They are all caught up in the world economic meltdown just like everyone else. Some will survive and pay, others won?t, that has been said in my website and on every call I have ever done. I have never received any money from any candidate for participation in the RPPs yet you purport that I have stolen people?s money? LIES, LIES, LIES!

2) Lariat Group participated in ?legal? remedy programs that were successfully proving fraud on contract through bank arbitration. Credit cards, bank loans, and mortgages are all fraudulent but you would never do your research would you? The banks went to the legal system and had the independent Arbitration companies shut down and had judges reverse all of the decisions made in customer?s favor and they created their own arbitration companies to adjudicate all claims. Do you ever think you would get a fair hearing using a bank?s own employees to hear your case? BTW, how?s it going on your foreclosure? Do the banks ever show you the original promissory note, by law they have to but they don?t because they want to steal your house! So again I did not create these programs, Yes I did get paid a fee for service for promoting legal and lawful arbitration programs lust like hundreds of others who did. Yet you claim I scammed people with these legal programs at this time in history? Ignorant and stupid is what you are!

3) Castle Fair and Castle Builders Ministry offered a debt and mortgage payoff program based on donations from private members who signed a non disclosure agreement to protect our membership from attack by the ignorant and stupid ?public? like you. Our programs were working successfully for over two years, paying mortgage payments every month on time and then came the intervention by the US government into closing the door for US people, corporations and foundations from investing or participating in Swiss opportunities without full knowledge of the US alphabet gangsters. You know the IRS, SEC and all the other fraudulent government agencies? You will scoff at this but I don?t really care as you are too stupid to do your homework to realize who these organizations are and what their purpose is. That is to dumb everyone down, control your ability to build wealth and keep you a SHEEPLE!

4) Ed Snook tried to extort $50K out of Lariat Group to pay for a person?s stupidity who was not even a member of the Lariat Group. Would you give anyone $50K who was not a member of your program? I think not! Ed Snook is a yellow journalist who gets paid to write these slanderous lies!

5) Three people have asked for refunds from our Ministry efforts:
Ed & Aida Hanson 13516 NE 82 Circle Vancouver, Washington 98682
Arthur G. Van Alstine 20435 S. Leland Rd. Oregon City, OR 97045
and one other who has followed through and will receive their refund through the ICC newsyoucanuse 7070 protocol which is based on Mathew 18, go read it if you have a Bible. The other two did not answer my offer to process their refund nor did Ed Snook their agent! So they did not accept their refund! By law they are now legally paid back all of what they donated even though there was no obligation for me to do so under our signed agreement.

6) I have communicated with each and every member one to two times a month and have been faithfully giving updates of our rebuilding and payout process and everyone will be paid as agreed to. I have always said I would get the job done or die trying. Good news I?m alive and we?ll have to job done over the next 30 to sixty days. Stay tuned and you will see a flood of people letting you know that you are dead wrong as usual!

Maybe you can help me? Maybe you have just one ounce of honor in you to be a part of the solution?

If you still want to continue slander and lie about me then you truly are ignorant and stupid and some day you may be paid a visit but if you want to be a part of the solution then I would ask you to bring every person you know that has been harmed by me financially from Lariat Group, Castle Fair, Castle Builders Ministry and Financial Hope/ICC. RPPS do not count, I did not create them nor do I have control over them nor have I received any funding from or for them! So stop lying about my creation of them, be an adult and seek the truth!

(NOTE: Financial Hope is not a company, it does not have a bank account, it is a free educational service but you ignorant and stupid people would not know that because you don?t ever seek the truth do you?

I would have you advise all these people who have been harmed to make their claim here in public with their name, their amount they paid and their email address and I will proceed to make whole their claim if it is legitimate. They will need to post their claim and then email the particulars of their claim to refundclaim@gmail.com I will contact them to get their proof of payment to any of these organizations along with the programs they participated in (as adult who knew the terms and risks going in and signed these agreements as adults who could make their own decisions and take responsibility for their decisions). I will then proceed to process a full refund for them. They will be obligated to post a notice here outlining that they have been paid a full refund of any donations they made to any of the entities above.

Now PUT OR SHUT UP! Get on with your life and stop lying and slandering me and my associates, we do not and have not ever deserved this crap! Get on with your empty shallow lives or be a part of the solution that is your choice!
Gary D Holmes

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
So there you have it, in keeping it balanced, you have both sides of the coin.

What do they say... A closed mouth catches no flies.

Below is the email Gary Holmes sent me.

===

Sub: You will be hearing from my legal counsel unless...

I had joined your forum to reply to the lies and slander that have been printed against me by faceless members. You have no proof of any wrong doing yet you allow this forum to spew lies and slander. I have logged into the site since I sent my forum response to the lies and slander yet there has not been any posting of my response. It seems I have been banned? Why do you allow this to occur yet you will not allow my side of the story? If you do not allow my side to be voiced then I will take legal action against you for slandering my name! Please be honorable and remove these posts or face the consequences. I will own you!
Gary D Holmes

E-mail: gdh1949@gmail.com

===

My response..

===

Hi,

Maybe a mod deleted you, who knows, we have 60,000+ members and sometimes 300+ posts daily.
Posts, spammers, flagged posts get removed all the time for various reasons.

I have re-activated your account based on your email address, so you're now free to reply with your side of the story.

If you decide to take legal action against DR1, then I suggest you send all future correspondence direct to our lawyers.

Guzm?n Ariza
Lawyer: Fabio J. Guzm?n Ariza
Email: info@drlawyer.com
Tel: (809) 255-0980

If you have any questions, let me know.

Regards,

Robert.
----------------------
www.dr1.com
----------------------

===

You gotta love the internet! hehehe

Enjoy!

Last edited:

jaiallen

Jul 9, 2010
Holmes has on his website that he dares people to prove that they haven't gotten their money. First of all King David Pei is a false ruler, he owns nothing and has seized control over only a part of the island, yet Holmes wants you to trust his judgment to send your money to Bouganville?

Secondly Holmes is a fraud. Cabarete is laughing at his decadence, multiple women, threesomes, kinky sex that the Dominican Women he burned have posted on Dominican sites in Spanish, including PHOTOS of kinky goings on that are abominations. Holmes is a liar and a scam artist and has to SNEAK into Cabarete from Santiago where he lives, falsely telling his "investors" that he lives in Santo Domingo.

So many people are looking for his ass in Cabarete. Saw him on the beach in Cabarete three weeks ago, with another chicka. The Dominican women have a warning out for Gary Holmes who meets Dominican women on websites, promises them relationships and their share of his "millions" he has scammed off of others, then he moves on to the next chick, the next lie and several have people looking for this lying fake Christian PERVERT.

He can deny it all he wants to AMBER SEGURO detective agency sat outside his house in Costa Azul for two weeks after several would be investors wizened to his scam and had this PERVERT FOLLOWED. Detectives are only $100.00 a week in the , threesomes at Costa Azul , you're a liar and the worst kind of pervert Holmes that quotes the Bible, yet is nothing but a SCAM artist.

They have NOTHING nice to say about you in Cabarete, especially your so called ex friends. Bad reputation in Punta Cana too. Where was the Bible when you were having sex with all of those Dominican women you dumped ?

jaiallen

Jul 9, 2010
You do not know me, you know nothing about me, yet you talk with authority, whose authority? Your own half truths, lies, or hearsay and slander from other ignorant and stupid people, you are all faceless cowards! Show your name and contact info and let me find your sins and display them with inaccuracies like you have done to me and see how you react!?

Have you read my websites completely; do you understand commerce through capitalism? I think not otherwise you would have not been able to say these lies, half truths, parrot the hearsay and slander. I did not cause the fall the world banking system yet you seem to think I am the cause of it all! You don’t slander the people who have caused my efforts to be stalled; you don’t slander the system that controls you so you must be agent provocateurs! That’s because you are faceless, nameless cowards who can only ever tear down and never do anything constructive on your own! You don’t even have the guts to hear my side of the story directly from me! Yet it is plainly audible on my financialhope.info website! Did you ever listen to it? I think not!

1) I did not create Reverse Pension Plans! Yet you say that I did! Lie #1! I’m only a member and yes I promoted them with my website. If you had ever read this site or listened to the recorded calls and webinars you would know this. Yet you lie and tell people I scammed them with this concept. If you had read the website you would know that RPPs have been around a long time in Britain and Europe and even the US, all done on an individual basis. The internet and some well healed individuals have taken it to a new level. The cost to participate is $45-90 USD and is always done on a best efforts basis. Just because they haven’t paid yet doesn’t mean they won’t. They are all caught up in the world economic meltdown just like everyone else. Some will survive and pay, others won’t, that has been said in my website and on every call I have ever done. I have never received any money from any candidate for participation in the RPPs yet you purport that I have stolen people’s money? LIES, LIES, LIES!

2) Lariat Group participated in “legal” remedy programs that were successfully proving fraud on contract through bank arbitration. Credit cards, bank loans, and mortgages are all fraudulent but you would never do your research would you? The banks went to the legal system and had the independent Arbitration companies shut down and had judges reverse all of the decisions made in customer’s favor and they created their own arbitration companies to adjudicate all claims. Do you ever think you would get a fair hearing using a bank’s own employees to hear your case? BTW, how’s it going on your foreclosure? Do the banks ever show you the original promissory note, by law they have to but they don’t because they want to steal your house! So again I did not create these programs, Yes I did get paid a fee for service for promoting legal and lawful arbitration programs lust like hundreds of others who did. Yet you claim I scammed people with these legal programs at this time in history? Ignorant and stupid is what you are!

3) Castle Fair and Castle Builders Ministry offered a debt and mortgage payoff program based on donations from private members who signed a non disclosure agreement to protect our membership from attack by the ignorant and stupid “public” like you. Our programs were working successfully for over two years, paying mortgage payments every month on time and then came the intervention by the US government into closing the door for US people, corporations and foundations from investing or participating in Swiss opportunities without full knowledge of the US alphabet gangsters. You know the IRS, SEC and all the other fraudulent government agencies? You will scoff at this but I don’t really care as you are too stupid to do your homework to realize who these organizations are and what their purpose is. That is to dumb everyone down, control your ability to build wealth and keep you a SHEEPLE!

4) Ed Snook tried to extort $50K out of Lariat Group to pay for a person’s stupidity who was not even a member of the Lariat Group. Would you give anyone $50K who was not a member of your program? I think not! Ed Snook is a yellow journalist who gets paid to write these slanderous lies!

5) Three people have asked for refunds from our Ministry efforts:
Ed & Aida Hanson 13516 NE 82 Circle Vancouver, Washington 98682
Arthur G. Van Alstine 20435 S. Leland Rd. Oregon City, OR 97045
and one other who has followed through and will receive their refund through the ICC newsyoucanuse 7070 protocol which is based on Mathew 18, go read it if you have a Bible. The other two did not answer my offer to process their refund nor did Ed Snook their agent! So they did not accept their refund! By law they are now legally paid back all of what they donated even though there was no obligation for me to do so under our signed agreement.

6) I have communicated with each and every member one to two times a month and have been faithfully giving updates of our rebuilding and payout process and everyone will be paid as agreed to. I have always said I would get the job done or die trying. Good news I’m alive and we’ll have to job done over the next 30 to sixty days. Stay tuned and you will see a flood of people letting you know that you are dead wrong as usual!

Maybe you can help me? Maybe you have just one ounce of honor in you to be a part of the solution?

If you still want to continue slander and lie about me then you truly are ignorant and stupid and some day you may be paid a visit but if you want to be a part of the solution then I would ask you to bring every person you know that has been harmed by me financially from Lariat Group, Castle Fair, Castle Builders Ministry and Financial Hope/ICC. RPPS do not count, I did not create them nor do I have control over them nor have I received any funding from or for them! So stop lying about my creation of them, be an adult and seek the truth!

(NOTE: Financial Hope is not a company, it does not have a bank account, it is a free educational service but you ignorant and stupid people would not know that because you don’t ever seek the truth do you?

I would have you advise all these people who have been harmed to make their claim here in public with their name, their amount they paid and their email address and I will proceed to make whole their claim if it is legitimate. They will need to post their claim and then email the particulars of their claim to refundclaim@gmail.com I will contact them to get their proof of payment to any of these organizations along with the programs they participated in (as adult who knew the terms and risks going in and signed these agreements as adults who could make their own decisions and take responsibility for their decisions). I will then proceed to process a full refund for them. They will be obligated to post a notice here outlining that they have been paid a full refund of any donations they made to any of the entities above.

Now PUT OR SHUT UP! Get on with your life and stop lying and slandering me and my associates, we do not and have not ever deserved this crap! Get on with your empty shallow lives or be a part of the solution that is your choice!
Gary D Holmes

Still into threesomes Holmes ?

Sue away- There's an FBI warrant for you in the U.S.

Last edited:

jaiallen

Jul 9, 2010
Castle Fair and Castle Builders Ministry offered a debt and mortgage payoff program based on donations from private members who signed a non disclosure agreement to protect our membership from attack by the ignorant and stupid “public” like you. Our programs were working successfully for over two years, paying mortgage payments every month on time and then came the intervention by the US government into closing the door for US people, corporations and foundations from investing or participating in Swiss opportunities without full knowledge of the US alphabet gangsters. You know the IRS, SEC and all the other fraudulent government agencies?

As if Gary Holmes can defeat the U.S. Government ?? Even IF it were possible, if they thought you were a threat, you wouldn't be here.

Gary Holmes is what ? 60, the U.S. Government is over 200, guess who will be around longer?

By the way. The difference between COMMERCE and a ponzi scheme is that Commerce is the actual exchange of Goods and services. What good are you selling ? What service besides taking others money and promising a big payout like any PONZI scheme ? YOU must think individuals are stupid, YOU who have only a High School Diploma. Please Holmes, bide your time, because eventually, YOU will be doing as lot of it.

jaiallen

Jul 9, 2010
While "business" refers to the value-creating activities of an organization for profit, commerce means the whole system of an economy that constitutes an environment for business. The system includes legal, economic, political, social, cultural, and technological systems that are in operation in any country. Thus, commerce is a system or an environment that affects the business prospects of an economy or a nation-state. We can also define it as a second component of business which includes all activities, functions and institutions involved in transferring goods from producers to consumers.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
What Do His "Alledged" Sexual Encounters

Have to do with ANYTHING ????
Sounds like normal fun "Sport Sex" to me!!!! :p:p
He may,or may not,be a "Con Man",but his sex life really makes no difference.
Cris Colon
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Mack

Jan 10, 2009
I will then proceed to process a full refund for them. They will be obligated to post a notice here outlining that they have been paid a full refund of any donations they made to any of the entities above.
GDHolmes I await these posts with bated breath.
Mack.

May 29, 2006
Saw this on another board from a couple years' back:

===
mattnj123

Re: Heard of www.finXXXXXe.info?
Gentlemen, get it through your friends head, STOP! I met Gary, he proported he is a canadian citizen. I was on vacation in the Dominican Republic last month. I met him and a very nice canadian mineral engineer. Gary is a SMOOTH talker. He told the two of us, canadian and myself, about this great commerce based investors finance plan that we could finance any project or real estate for 2% of it's value. Or invest with all these International Offshore investors by investing $10,000, and by next year you will be a multimillion/billionare. I started researching him in google and have found multiple scams he has run in Oregon, which he told me he was from and had to leave the US because Obama and the Feds want to kill him because he is giving away this information on the commerce opportunity.

Here is reeality!!!!

He is 60+ years old, renting an apartment in remote DR for $400/month, has internet access, gave me a business card for Financial Hope and rides a rented scooter.

End of what I know. I am going back next month and if I see him, I'm going to punch him out! He has destroyed MANY lives from what I have seen with my limited research. Luckily I found this and was able to inform my new canadian mineral engineer friend and therefore he stopped his plan to invest the $10,000. He really was going to do it, Gary is very smooth as I said earlier in person.
===

The thread is here, but not sure if it's ok to post.
Heard of www.financialhope.info?

Interestingly, some first time poster chimes in saying that there is nothing to prove that it's a scam but then you hear about other folks losing $10,000 and trying to get their money back.

My two questions are:

One, if this guy is so smart, what's he doing in a small apartment near Cabarete and riding around on a rented scooter?

Two, if this guy is such a great scam artist, what's he doing in a small apartment near Cabarete and riding around on a rented scooter?

One way or another, you'd think the guy would have some cash...

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Any dumb a** that invest $10,000 thinking he will get a milliom bucks back, deserves to get screwed:eek:gre:

GDHolmes

Feb 19, 2011
Just more lies and slander as I thought! You dumb, stupid, ignorant people are not interested in the truth or helping any of these "harmed" people you mention. You have empty shallow lives and can do nothing constructive! You are really starting to show everyone you have nothing other than slander and lies, please now follow the instructions in my post and help all those harmed people get their refund! NOW PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

May 29, 2006
Many Ponzi schemes only offer "guaranteed" returns of 10%-15% APR. They may see a 1% return every month to use them to get others in on the scheme, but after a year or two, their big portfolio ends up having zero value. I haven't really heard how wonderful this deal is suppose to be.