Beware of this scam

May 29, 2006
Another new scam out there is targeted to people who have been scammed once already. You pay $5000 or whatever up front, then when the "recovery service" gets your money back, they take a percentage. But why work for money when they are giving it to you up front before doing anything? The cute thing is very often it's the same scammers, just with a new employee and a website to "get your money back." How else did they get your email and know that you've already been hit?

jaiallen

Jul 9, 2010
Have to do with ANYTHING ????
Sounds like normal fun "Sport Sex" to me!!!! :p:p
He may,or may not,be a "Con Man",but his sex life really makes no difference.
Cris Colon
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

If you're PRETENDING to be a Christian Based Organization, based on Biblical principles , and run to the Bible every chance you get, it has a lot to do with it. The Bible calls it fornication. You can't be a Saint and a sinner. The two are polar opposites. Castle Builder's MINISTRIES is a Christian based Organization.

He tells all of these lies, but I bought some pretty kinky pics of him, so let him put up or shut up.

jaiallen

Jul 9, 2010
Saw this on another board from a couple years' back:

===
mattnj123

Re: Heard of www.finXXXXXe.info?
Gentlemen, get it through your friends head, STOP! I met Gary, he proported he is a canadian citizen. I was on vacation in the Dominican Republic last month. I met him and a very nice canadian mineral engineer. Gary is a SMOOTH talker. He told the two of us, canadian and myself, about this great commerce based investors finance plan that we could finance any project or real estate for 2% of it's value. Or invest with all these International Offshore investors by investing $10,000, and by next year you will be a multimillion/billionare. I started researching him in google and have found multiple scams he has run in Oregon, which he told me he was from and had to leave the US because Obama and the Feds want to kill him because he is giving away this information on the commerce opportunity.

Here is reeality!!!!

He is 60+ years old, renting an apartment in remote DR for $400/month, has internet access, gave me a business card for Financial Hope and rides a rented scooter.

End of what I know. I am going back next month and if I see him, I'm going to punch him out! He has destroyed MANY lives from what I have seen with my limited research. Luckily I found this and was able to inform my new canadian mineral engineer friend and therefore he stopped his plan to invest the $10,000. He really was going to do it, Gary is very smooth as I said earlier in person.
===

The thread is here, but not sure if it's ok to post.
Heard of www.financialhope.info?

Interestingly, some first time poster chimes in saying that there is nothing to prove that it's a scam but then you hear about other folks losing $10,000 and trying to get their money back.

My two questions are:

One, if this guy is so smart, what's he doing in a small apartment near Cabarete and riding around on a rented scooter?

Two, if this guy is such a great scam artist, what's he doing in a small apartment near Cabarete and riding around on a rented scooter?

One way or another, you'd think the guy would have some cash...

THE STORY HOLMES TOLD ME WHEN HE WAS TRYING TO BUY MY PROPERTY IS THAT HE WAS AN ILLEGAL ALIEN IN THE U.S. AND THEY TOLD HIM TO LEAVE. The truth is nastier. It seems that he was involved in some anti U.S. Government organizations, as well as some very extremist organizations, and also participated in a Tax Dodge scheme and became an unwelcome visitor in the United States of America. Seems that Holmes is also a racist and a bigot and a John Birch type who feeds on conspiracy theories such as HAARP and a lot of other nutty nonsense. To be honest, From what I got in Canada, Holmes is a HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT who goes from scam to scam and has never worked an honest day in his life. Holmes currently is on the run because he CANNOT enter the U.S. , nor Canada and the FBI and the SEC consider his PONZI SCHEME too low level to expend the resources to send agents to the U.S. to collect him, because he hasn't scammed the right people, he only scams the middle class, the rich and well connected know better. Financial Hope is nothing but a Ponzi Scheme who has managed to con a two bit despot dictator into believing his B.S., but even that dictator's time is running out. Bougainville is in the middle of a Nasty civil war and this King David character has proclaimed himself supreme ruler. Another uneducated wanna be like Holmes.

jaiallen

Jul 9, 2010
Here is another story about him. Gosh, why don't he sue that Snook guy if he is lying about him all the time...

US~Observer

I talked with Snook on the phone in the winter of 2009 when Holmes first arrived selling his get rich scheme, and I get quite a different story. Seems that Snook's life was threatened by this Mafia like syndicate that Holmes is part of that are the brains of this Ponzi scheme as Holmes doesn't seem to have much of a brain and is just a low level functionary and fall guy. I don't get the part about a " Canadian " being a anti U.S. Government, conspiracy theorist who blames the U.S. and not his own Canada for his lack of ability to succeed in life, but there's a certain psychology involved here, that thinks the world owes him something and that he has been deprived of his due. A High School dropout trying to defeat the entire world banking economic and commerce system and replace it with his own ? Sounds like Dr. Evil trying to take over the world to me.

I often run into "certain" ex friends of Holmes around town and Puerto Plata,
the response ? " I don't mean to be rude or disrespectful, but I have my own life, my own agenda and I prefer not to discuss the subject, I have neither anything good nor bad to say about Gary Holmes or any other members of the circle Holmes once ran in when he lived in Cabarete, and I prefer being left alone".

Read between the lines here.

Holmes is making idle threats, he couldn't sue Snook if he was an ILLEGAL in the U.S., now could he? Same thing as here, he's been here almost 2 years, and has never left the country nor applied for a cedula or residence. Exactly WHAT legal standing would he have in a Dominican Court for a slander suit ? A Gringo on the run from the authorities in the U.S. and Canada? The best thing Holmes can do for himself is either relocate his operations elsewhere where they are not on to his scam or stay as low under the radar as possible, because if he stirs up a hornet's nest, he'll be deported after a long term in a Dominican Jail. Key issue here is that Holmes is an illegal who hasn't left the country in two years. Secondly, if he was deported from the U.S. for having been there for 10 years illegally, he has no standing there in the court system, and having been out of Canada for 12 years minimum, he does not meet the residency requirements to file a civil suit in Canada either. Where would he sue ? The World Court ?? jajajaja

Once again, Holmes attempts to threaten people with his bravado and he assumes that others are as gullible and ignorant as he is. Holmes is a persona non grata across the globe, and wherever he lays his hat he leaves nothing but enemies behind. Several Dominicans I know speak very ill of Holmes, saying he is a lying gringo full of meirda. One in particular he had show him dozens of properties with promises to buy all of these properties, the net price of all of these properties probably about 500 million dollars. Now how in the hell does someone who lives in the Barrio in Santiago, having moved from Islabon, and Costa Azul, who BOTH his landlords say could barely pay his rents, buy half a billion dollars worth of properties ?

Holmes sneaks into Cabarete because he's ticked off a lot of people, which is why he says he lives in Santo Domingo so people wont track him down. If an individual has to lie about where he lives, why trust him with anything else?

He still owes several people in Cabarete money, this coming from someone who can make YOU rich ?

Holmes can peddle his conspiracy theories to those who don't know any better. This type of moron feeds off of gullible people who believe the sky is falling, and the greedy who are looking to make a fast buck with little work.

Greed kills.

Last edited:

jaiallen

Jul 9, 2010
Have to do with ANYTHING ????
Sounds like normal fun "Sport Sex" to me!!!! :p:p
He may,or may not,be a "Con Man",but his sex life really makes no difference.
Cris Colon
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Here's some excerpts from his site....

Please pray for the safety of Tonu Kingdom and all those people that are in the path of the tsunami that is flooding Japan and the Pacific! I'm sure we will see that the HAARP system was involved in the creation of this earth quake, watch for it in the truth news internet sites!

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: - Christ (Matthew 7:7)

The Illuminati are using the Truth Movement to achieve their one-world government. Their goal is to show the world that all governments are thoroughly corrupt. When the time is correct, THEY will offer their "solution" to replace all of the evil governments.

Listen to The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion,
Protocol 3, sub-section 15:

Financial Hope Training Site - Announcements

What we have here is a certified KOOK ladies and gentlemen.

http://www.fhss.info/Cafelet-Gold.html

Here, they are going to pay you 4 times the market value for your scrap gold. In " Chips " mind you, not cash ....

GDHolmes

Feb 19, 2011
more lies and slander! PUT UP AND SHUT UP! you don't want to help all these poor harmed people do you? Otherwise you would be spending your time bringing them here to get their refund incuding anyone you say I owe money to on the North Coast! I'm still waiting and I guess I will have to wait a very long time! You truly are all poor ignorant and stupid people who have nothing better to do than lie and slander! You are showing the people who read this crap just how stupid and ignorant you are!

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
I talked with Snook on the phone in the winter of 2009 when Holmes first arrived selling his get rich scheme, (..........)

Holmes is making idle threats, he couldn't sue Snook if he was an ILLEGAL in the U.S., now could he? Same thing as here, he's been here almost 2 years, and has never left the country nor applied for a cedula or residence. Exactly WHAT legal standing would he have in a Dominican Court for a slander suit ? A Gringo on the run from the authorities in the U.S. and Canada? The best thing Holmes can do for himself is either relocate his operations elsewhere where they are not on to his scam or stay as low under the radar as possible, because if he stirs up a hornet's nest, he'll be deported after a long term in a Dominican Jail. Key issue here is that Holmes is an illegal who hasn't left the country in two years. Secondly, if he was deported from the U.S. for having been there for 10 years illegally, he has no standing there in the court system, and having been out of Canada for 12 years minimum, he does not meet the residency requirements to file a civil suit in Canada either. Where would he sue ? The World Court ?? jajajaja
(...................)

Greed kills.[/QUOTE

Wrong wrong, wrong. You don't have to be a Canadian resident to file a civil suit in Canada.

May 29, 2006
But in most cases, unless you have a lawyer you pay in real money, you have to be in the country where you want to file a suit. Liable/slander suits are fairly hard to prove in the US since you have to prove that the defendant intentionally lied about you in order to inflict harm. You also have to prove that whatever they said about you was actually untrue. Some bars are higher than others.

jaiallen

Jul 9, 2010
I talked with Snook on the phone in the winter of 2009 when Holmes first arrived selling his get rich scheme, (..........)

(...................)

Greed kills.[/QUOTE

Wrong wrong, wrong. You don't have to be a Canadian resident to file a civil suit in Canada.

You have to be PRESENT to do so and Holmes CANNOT enter Canada. He's a pathological liar as well as a con artist.

jaiallen

Jul 9, 2010
more lies and slander! PUT UP AND SHUT UP! you don't want to help all these poor harmed people do you? Otherwise you would be spending your time bringing them here to get their refund incuding anyone you say I owe money to on the North Coast! I'm still waiting and I guess I will have to wait a very long time! You truly are all poor ignorant and stupid people who have nothing better to do than lie and slander! You are showing the people who read this crap just how stupid and ignorant you are!
Why are you hiding in Santiago and telling everyone you live in Santo Dominigo if you're on the level ??

YOU haven't helped anyone Holmes. Quit lying so much. Bring your ass to Cabarete and I will gladly lay your bull**** to rest.

jaiallen

Jul 9, 2010
But in most cases, unless you have a lawyer you pay in real money, you have to be in the country where you want to file a suit. Liable/slander suits are fairly hard to prove in the US since you have to prove that the defendant intentionally lied about you in order to inflict harm. You also have to prove that whatever they said about you was actually untrue. Some bars are higher than others.
You mean he can't pay in CHIPS or Cafalet Gold or promissory notes?

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
You have to be PRESENT to do so and Holmes CANNOT enter Canada. He's a pathological liar as well as a con artist.

You don't have to be present in Canada to file a civil suit.. If there is a trial and you have to testify that's another story.

As for Holmes I don't know him, cannot agree or disagree about what you say about him. I think (not sure though) someone said he is a canadian citizen, if he is, he sure CAN enter Canada whenever he wants.

jaiallen

Jul 9, 2010
You don't have to be present in Canada to file a civil suit.. If there is a trial and you have to testify that's another story.

As for Holmes I don't know him, cannot agree or disagree about what you say about him. I think (not sure though) someone said he is a canadian citizen, if he is, he sure CAN enter Canada whenever he wants.

Holmes has warrants in Canada, this is verifiable through the RCMP, obviously he cannot. I do my research well, when he was deported from the U.S., he tried.

http://www.kroll.com/about/library/fraud/mar2009/ponzi_schemes.aspx

Financial Hope, promises everything listed in the Ponzi Scheme/Fraud index, uses a bank from Bougainville ( offshore ) and other than Esther who has followed Holmes through all of his scams from Castle Builders and the others, NO ONE has bought ANY property on his 2% needed scam, not even himself. And as you read on the previous threads several guys who he tried to scam are looking for him in Cabarete. His " You're ignorant " rant is cutesy, but that's the mark of a coward to make internet threats , and hide in Santiago and tell others he's in Santo Domingo as his " information " site states. What's wrong with that picture , first hint he lies about his whereabouts.

Last edited:

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
Holmes has warrants in Canada, this is verifiable through the RCMP, obviously he cannot. I do my research well, when he was deported from the U.S., he tried.

Global Fraud Report - Ponzi schemes: How to spot one and what to do

Financial Hope, promises everything listed in the Ponzi Scheme/Fraud index, uses a bank from Bougainville ( offshore ) and other than Esther who has followed Holmes through all of his scams from Castle Builders and the others, NO ONE has bought ANY property on his 2% needed scam, not even himself. And as you read on the previous threads several guys who he tried to scam are looking for him in Cabarete. His " You're ignorant " rant is cutesy, but that's the mark of a coward to make internet threats , and hide in Santiago and tell others he's in Santo Domingo as his " information " site states. What's wrong with that picture , first hint he lies about his whereabouts.

You are mixing up things. The fact that there are warrants against him in Canada doesn't mean he cannot enter Canada, if he is a Canadian citizen of course. It only means that he will be arrested as soon as he enters Canada. The purpose of warrants is to arrest someone.

I've done my studying and research too you should go on with yours.

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
It was to late to modify my last post to add this:

Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
PART I OF THE CONSTITUTION ACT, 1982(80)

Assented to March 29th, 1982

PART I

CANADIAN CHARTER OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS
Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law:

Guarantee of Rights and Freedoms
Rights and freedoms in Canada

1. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society.

Fundamental Freedoms
(......................................)

Mobility Rights
Mobility of citizens

6. (1) Every citizen of Canada has the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada.
Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms

GDHolmes

Feb 19, 2011
PUT UP OR SHUT UP! Not one person has been in touch with a request for a refund! You are all liars and slanderers and are full of it!

yanandu

Banned
Jan 23, 2011
Good luck to these people who take low hanging fruit from those who have too much!
Yanandu

jaiallen

Jul 9, 2010
PUT UP OR SHUT UP! Not one person has been in touch with a request for a refund! You are all liars and slanderers and are full of it!

Yawn........... Same old line all of the time Holmes. You just want to know the names of the people that's all. You're not that bright dude. No they haven't because several people that I personally know have filed reports with the SEC, they don't want a refund. They want your hide. I filed one myself and so did the petroleum engineer from Canada you tried to scam out of 10 grand.

And anyone can enter Canada is true, obviously you know Holmes, but again, Holmes has WARRANTS in the U.S. and Canada, so it's like the Hotel California here, you may enter any time you like, but you may never leave....

Case closed.