Biggest DR1 Reunion on North Coast 4-19

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
MaineGirl said:
DR1 ladies,

Don't leave me alone at Rocky's with this crowd!! ;)

Amity AKA The Maine Girl

MaineGirl - You won't have to worry - all the guys will be dressed up in princess dresses and hittin' the gay bars!! ha ha

Jazzcom - Hope to especially meet you!!

We can't make reservations because we're on a shopping trip to Santiago that day and won't be back in time for dinner, but we'll definitely come by for a drink (5 or 6)

Doug & Jan - flying in on the 17th!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!

Footnote from Doug - If my wife doesn't stop talking about the gay bars, I won't let her wear my thong. Honestly, very much looking forward to meeting everyone.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
My reservation is confirmed. I hesitated a long time because my usual evening meal of tea and milk toast wasn't one of the options, but when jazzcom told me he would buy a condo in the complex I live in if I didn't go, my duty was clear. As a service to my neighbors, I sent in the reservation.

maryanne

Mar 16, 2003
Can we (me, DR fiance, and daughter) just drop by? We're going to be in Santiago that day and I'm not sure what time we'll be back. If time prevails and if we don't get lost and if I don't chicken out, then maybe we'll stop by.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
The list of people is as follows:
johnny honda plus the rest of the village people.
Jazzcom with his newly formed buddy "gayboy23".
Jan and her sankie, PIB and her sankie, mainegirl and and her sankie (?).
A few tattoo girls and a few broke sosua drunks.
Of course, Myself with about 5 model type santiago girls (as always).
There will be a few spies from other message boards and 2 sadam Hussain look alikes. I think one of them is the real deal. Don't worry, I will pick the real one out after a few cuba libres.
By the way, Rob will be at Eddy's protecting his interest.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
There are reservations for 30 so far. This doesn't include Hillbilly whom I understand is coming nor Janh and Hubby who said that they are going to stop by and Maryanne and co..

We still have room for another 50 and would love to see that many more. Our fun spreads exponentially by the number of attendees. Wonder what exponentially really means if anything?

Had dinner with AZB last night along with his daughter. He was of course supposed to meet me today but had excuse after excuse when I finally called him. I need people that mean what they say instead of having that Dominican trait of saying what you want to hear! LOL

Well I can't wait for the 19th. We have what I consider a great crowd already and hopefully we will be surprised by the arrival of many others.

I have hired 3 body guards that night to insure the safety of our very own OSB and some of the other extreme charactors. Please don't forget to put your name down for the Whore Caravan led by our famous leader Robert immediately following Dinner.

Hmm... Now that I think of it I haven't heard from our famous pile of bs'ers Gayboy and Katty who one says are traveling to the DR together and the other says she is already there. Go finger...

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
There's some question as to whether or not I will have transport to and from Rocky's. If anyone is coming from POP with a car, maybe you can give me a lift? My location is extremely easy to find....I am right off the main highway. In fact if you can find Cafe Cito's you can find me. Only couples or ladies can pick me up--I am staying with a local evangelico. PM me anyone who might be able to help.

edited to add: I forgot to mention I'm "wicked excited" about the reunion!

Last edited:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
and me! don't forgot me!
BTW, for those of you that haven't had the pleasure of meeting Jazzcom...loud, fat, and ugly??? none of the above!

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Since Jan is bringing a date I have been shamed into bringing my better half,dont worry Jan you can still smoke my big cigar.
J.H.:cool:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Persistance pays off.

"Had dinner with AZB last night along with his daughter." jazzcom

Good news:
Since you were so persistant, my daughter has finally agreed in bringing her younger sister for you. Make sure you buy some chocolates along with the usual items from the pharmacy.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
If you have a problem with a moderator, email or PM them directly. If you want to take it further, email or PM me.

Please do not post you "issues" on the board, they will be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
MaineGirl & Trina

I will be travelling solo (or possibly plus one new incoming male visitor to our shores) but I am perfectly safe to travel with!! If you still need a lift & are not looking for a LATE night, drop me a PM or e-mail (or ring me, I am in the book!!) to arrange pick-up. Should be leaving PoP about 6 - 6.15 pm to be in Sosua for 6,30 - 6.45 pm. If you want to be later, no sweat, departure time can be delayed a bit!!
I won't be offended if you want to stop overnight in Sosua or if you get a better offer re the return journey!! I should be setting off to come back about 10.30 - 11.00 pm unless Johnny H is buying me the brandies all night!! - Grahame.