Blackouts and more blackouts!!

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
And wouldnt you just know it, Ive just recieved a 7,000 peso electric bill!!! We usually pay about 2,000 a month.

They say we consumed it which absolute freakin rubbish, but what can you do?!?!?!?!

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
~~sigh~~

I'll say it again...and again.....and again.....and again........

What can you do? Start keeping track of what you consume. Write it down, EVERY DAY. Compare it to the readings that are printed on your bill.

That will also educate you as to how many KW you are using a day. If you usually pay around $2000 a month, your consumption should only be around 10-11 KW per day.

If your consumption is 10-11KW per day, and you get another high bill, you can go to PROTECO, and show them the records you've been keeping, and get your bill revised.

PEOPLE DO IT EVERY DAY.. I was told by the folks in PROTECO that close to 80% of the people who file claims get their bill revised.

If you can't do that, just pay the bill, and keep saying... "Oh well, what can you do?

Oh no dont get me wrong, Mr Lj has been to the Electric company today and is arguing it. The problem we have is because we rent The owner whos name is on the bill has to be the one to do it, and trying to get her to do any thing is like trying to get S**t out a rocking horse!!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Oh no dont get me wrong, Mr Lj has been to the Electric company today and is arguing it. The problem we have is because we rent The owner whos name is on the bill has to be the one to do it, and trying to get her to do any thing is like trying to get S**t out a rocking horse!!

Refuse to pay the rent. Maye then the rocking horse will get a dose of diarrhea :)