Breakfast Sausage

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I'll bring you some "Hot & Juicy" American Sausage next time I'm in Cabarete!
"Google",... "Slim Jim" and you will get the idea.
I have always claimed that, "Less Is MORE!!!"
The best thing about my "Sausage" is, I'll pay YOU to eat it!!!
"Win/Win"??????????????????????????????????????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"Slim Jim", A Little Less That A Meal, A little More Than a Snack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
In Santo Domingo. PriceSmart, Carrifour, or LA Sirena on Churchill.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
A "german butcher"?? Must have escaped trial at neurenberg then.....I dont even want to think what goes into his sausages....

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
you just have not tried a nice Jones Farm breakfast sausage link, or a Jimmy Dean sausage patty, or you would see it my way.

Pricesmart in SD used to have big bags of frozen breakfast sausage. Not sure I could recall the brand but they were more like cylindrical patties as they had no skin. Omaha Gourmet also in SD gets johnsonville sausages in all the time. I have lucked out and gotten breakfast sausage there. I usually buy pretty much all they have when I find em.

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
Hmmm. . .I think the Pricemart brand may have been Jones. I may have to try IHOP to see what they have for breakfast links. In mexico they were more like crappy hot dogs. . .

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Hmmm. . .I think the Pricemart brand may have been Jones. I may have to try IHOP to see what they have for breakfast links. In mexico they were more like crappy hot dogs. . .

IHOP has good breakfast sausage. maybe a Jones Farm clone.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
you just have not tried a nice Jones Farm breakfast sausage link, or a Jimmy Dean sausage patty, or you would see it my way.
My guests brought 5 lbs of Jimmy Dean hot, and I only asked for four. Figure a way to get it and one is yours...

May 29, 2006
I remember spending many shopping trips trying to find American style link sausage in natural casings. No luck, even at the German butcher. If you can source the Jimmy Dean pound frozen, that would prob be your best option even at a high price.

There is a world of difference between this:
51xTat4A0SL.01._SR300,300_.jpg

and this:
armour_brown_n_serve.jpg

And when and if you do find real sausage, you're going to start Jonesing for real Maple Syrup..

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
If you live in Santiago then go to Dolindo supermarket. Brilliant breakfast sausage for $90 per 10. Well worth the trip. Almost opposite the new Ochoa store.

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
We may not see eye to eye on some things

....but chickenwings and breakfast sausage
dear lord
Manu

May 29, 2006
Canned Hash Browns and eggs aren't bad for breakfast. I usually add in some A1 as well. You can sub HP in for the A1 if have no other choice, or if you're not American.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
My guests brought 5 lbs of Jimmy Dean hot, and I only asked for four. Figure a way to get it and one is yours...

thanks, cobraboy. i am going to give Dolindo's a crack, and think about how i can arrange to get that pound of JD hot from you. i wil pm you tomorrow night to put this together.