Bronzeallspice

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I called Lea to follow up today. She was transferred to Thomas Jefferson Hospital in Philly, one of the best in the country, and the neurologist there said she was misdiagnosed in NJ. She has a benign brain tumor, and that is what is bleeding.

She's been discharged for now, and is being watched closely to determine if she will need surgery. When she feels up to it she reads DR1, but doesn't log in, so she can only see your posts here [can't read PMs if not logged in].

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
well, benign is always a great word when the idea of a tumor crops up. hang in there , bronzie. you will be up and about in no time. we demand it.

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
Hi bronzie...It was with great sadness, when I just read about your condition.....hope that you will improve back to good health .
You know... you are one of most valuable poster in dr1,,,sooo, hope you are back on the job...soon

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Thanks everyone for your kind words. Yes, I am back home but ended back in the ER several
times for excrutiating headaches. I've been given several pain killers but nothing at the moment
brings long lasting relief.

What my neurosurgeon told me is that he is waiting for the body to absorb the blood(never
knew that) so they can see the tumor(which is behind the bleeds) and determine the best approach.

I have an appoint next month with the neurosurgeon and another MRI/MRA scheduled prior to that.

I've had so many CT scans done (4 in one day) during one admission that if the tumor is benign now
I wouldn't be surprised to hear that it's malignant with all that radiation.

I have placed my life in God's hands, let it be his will. If it's my time to go I will be happy to.

I consider you all my friends even though we may only communicate on line. I did speak to AE
and told her that I wouldn't be signing in everyday but when like today I feel a little better I
did.:) I'm taking my meds so now it's just having to wait.

Last edited:

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Thanks everyone for your kind words. Yes, I am back home but ended back in the ER several
times for excrutiating headaches. I've been given several pain killers but nothing at the moment
brings long lasting relief.

What my neurosurgeon told me is that he is waiting for the body to absorb the blood(never
knew that) so they can see the tumor(which is behind the bleeds) and determine the best approach.

I have an appoint next month with the neurosurgeon and another MRI/MRA scheduled prior to that.

I've had so many ct's scans done (4 in one day) during one admission that if the tumor is benign now
I wouldn't be surprised to hear that it's malignant now with all that radiation.

I have placed my life in God's hand, let it be his will. If it's my time to go I will be happy to.

I consider you all my friends even though we may only communicate on line. I did speak to AE
and told her that I wouldn't be signing in everyday but when like today I feel a little better I
did.:) I'm taking my meds so now it's just having to wait.

nice to hear from you, bronzie. at least you are feeling well enough to sign in.

you are going nowhere any time soon. just continue to get your treatments and medical attention, and you will be up and about before thanksgiving.

all the best, my friend...

Aug 21, 2007
Be well. Know that you are loved. Sending you hugs, well wishes, and prayers for pain relief and peace.

Lindsey

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
I will keep you all informed. If I am unable to AE will keep you informed as she knows one of
my sisters plus she has one of my sons phone number.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
girl, kick that mofoka's ass. we all know you can do it. best of luck. have strength and believe in yourself.