burglury spree

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
The OP obviously cares about the "novia" so suggesting that he toss her and get a more financially suitable partner may just be the most soulless and hard hearted response offerred to date and by it's very nature it shouldn't merit consideration, expecially in light of the fact that she doesn't seem to have done anything in particular to violate his affection for her.

Yes, but considering the source would you expect anything less?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
WOW ... AZB ... you're on that other site too?? GREAT!!! I know that ONLY another member can see the posts, so YOU must be a member. What's your user-name there? (I don't hide mine.)

I have checked the site a few years ago when some idiot was using my name to make posts. I had to clear my name. There are many dr1 members on that site and some tell me who is posting there and what they are bragging about. I have not been on that site since I have checked it out. Not my page and I personally think, I can teach a few tricks to the so called "global experienced travelers". What a joke, all the lad are bragging about paying for hookers and buying girlfriend experience with cash. Sad isn't it?
AZB

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Holy Crap!

I have checked the site a few years ago when some idiot was using my name to make posts. I had to clear my name. There are many dr1 members on that site and some tell me who is posting there and what they are bragging about. I have not been on that site since I have checked it out. Not my page and I personally think, I can teach a few tricks to the so called "global experienced travelers". What a joke, all the lad are bragging about paying for hookers and buying girlfriend experience with cash. Sad isn't it?
AZB

This thread is about the OP's concerns for the security of his "novia" and her family in a dodgey Santo Domingo neighborhood.

How does any single member annoint himself with the right to turn an information sharing forum to his own personal soapbox and change the subject of a thread to his tirade against some other forum, completely unrelated to either DR1 or the subject at hand? What special priviledge is invoked in this case?

I would suggest that this ISO member take his complaints to the source instead of calling others names from behind his Momma's skirt. This is Punk power in action.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
This thread is about the OP's concerns for the security of his "novia" and her family in a dodgey Santo Domingo neighborhood.

How does any single member annoint himself with the right to turn an information sharing forum to his own personal soapbox and change the subject of a thread to his tirade against some other forum, completely unrelated to either DR1 or the subject at hand? What special priviledge is invoked in this case?

I would suggest that this ISO member take his complaints to the source instead of calling others names from behind his Momma's skirt. This is Punk power in action.

I am not an iso member at all. I have checked. I got confused this page with the other webpage started by the guy who got kicked off from dr1. The guy with lots of ear-rings who lives in sosua (don't even remember the name of the webpage). In that webpage someone was using my name and I had to log in to make my self known. Now the ISO or whatever you call that puta page. I am not a member of it at all. I do get PMs from a dr1 member who fills me in on names of the poster there, especially when the same person is attacking me on dr1. I think you post there (if I am not making a mistake).
AZB

P.S I have seen that page once or twice. Its all about puta search. I think a dr1 member is the owner of that webpage and he goes to medellin a lot. Global travlers..hahahaha, my ass. I will never become a member of that page.

Islander777

Sep 19, 2008
AZB: don't go - the only reason I clicked on this thread was to see what you had to say about cueras and chopas! And sure enough, you cracked me with your colmado, paper cup and song comment - You always make my day and should not have your feelings hurt by Grey Dread, whose writing I also always enjoy reading. Play nice, guys! You are both great additions to this site.

Yachtmaster

Jul 2, 2007
www.genesisbvi.com
azb..The ladies with the drama, father in jail, single mother with different fathers, part time prosty,tigre ex boyfriend that still calls, always in desperation..are the ones readely available.
The better class of girls you mentioned, in most cases will have nothing to do with occasional turistas ,btw did you like L.A. fashion center??
Great observation, one of the best I have read in a long time!!...........Seems like you know the DR routine quite well.........

YM

heldengebroed

Bronze
Mar 9, 2005
We had one of those. Someone threw a poisoned meat over the fence. I know BelgianK said you can train dogs not to eat from anyone but you, but sounds difficult and not easy if you don't live there year-round.

AE

Most dogs you can teach it in 5 minutes
some takes a bet longer
and a few are hopeless they would kill for a morsel of food
Is a harch methode but effective
I tought Belgiank this
:bunny:

Johan