can anyone help me in Puerto Plata?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

apostropheman

he'll only start another thread...but fire away, can't say i'd blame you:D
Anna I feel your pain...

I think this thread is beyond redemption in so many ways that the delete button is our only salvation.

Gregg

suitelady79

Sep 20, 2006
why? i have to stop posting here ? do you prefer the entire story in a magazine? actually i have at leat 3 journalists friends that they will pay me to write a story about the situation in dominican repubblic.
i'm tring to be polite and just post on internet , but i see that you guys do not understand that!
do you really think that i'm happy about this situation? actually wanted to invest in dominican repubblic about 300,000$ dollars but loooks like is better toi find other country.

OH MY GOD! El Senor, help us all!! You have $300K laying around to invest in the DR and you are bitching about $29.58 (as we have just established is the approximate value of your stolen pesos on the other thread that you started)???? You need to truely get a life. Stop sleeping with street workers and maybe you can keep more money in your wallet. If you are worried about losing small amounts of money, then maybe the DR isn't the place for you? Maybe the planet earth is not the place for you...

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Were you wearing "The Team Pendejo" jersey when you negotiated that rate, or did your taxi driver help you?

suitelady79

Sep 20, 2006
hey yes i'm serious !\
why i have to pay her 33$ more if i have paid her already 120$ ?

You must be the biggest idiot on the board....you paid $120 for a hooker? Bragged to her about the money you had left in your wallet and got taken for an extra $29.58? I'm usually a bleeding heart about people in bad situations, but you, my friend, I think deserved this. First of all she overcharged you to begin with probably. Then secondly you opened your big mouth trying to look like a baller/high-roller and she got you for even more. You need to follow someone's advise from earlier and log off, sit down and think about how you are making yourself look and NEVER log on under this screen name EVER again. I am feeling a little embarassed for you too...yet strangely entertained...

Robin'sGirl

Jul 10, 2006
Suitelady you are a brave soul jumping into this thread !
Oh, Marco30/Casi1 you are in fact an idiot.
Hehehe....

suitelady79

Sep 20, 2006
yes offcourse , whren is not your $$ always not a problem !!
just bevcause i have paid and not you!

You are absolutely right. For me it's not a problem because I have never and never will have to pay for sex. I feel sorry for you that she charged you super extra money to do it to you...she must have thought you were BUTT ugly to charge you that much!

Status
Not open for further replies.