can anyone help me in Puerto Plata?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suitelady79

Sep 20, 2006
yes offcourse you never have paid for sex !! this is your standard reply?

yes, and it will remain my reply.

So what do you say we start up a pay pal account for you so we can donate your $29.58 back. What's your address and bank account number...we just need it to set up the account.

If he writes back with this information, I will just be too through!! LOL :bunny:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
soo it's record!!
Nowhere close to being a record.
You'll have to stay online posting about Carolina for 106 hours, to break the previous record, and yes, we will pay the 1,000 pesos you lost, and give you a bite to eat as well.
As long as you don't mind eating humble pie.

Robin'sGirl

Jul 10, 2006
wait a minute. First we had Jose_fr (gender questionable)and now we have Marco30/Casi1 who has a paypal account under the name of Michele?
Wha gwan ???? mi brain vex soh....
Didn't know today was gender bender day!

Last edited:

suitelady79

Sep 20, 2006
if you want to donate you can send to paypal account michele@europe.com

Ok, well can I borrow $40 first? I promise I'll pay it back? Don't you trust me like you trusted your $120 hooker? After all you probably know us both about the same amount and for the same amount of time right?

And who in the devil is Michele?

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
ok can you borrow firt $40,00?
Funhead.gif

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
michele is a girl in Dominican Repubblic , she is my friend and actually you will donate to her , she needs $$ more than me.
What about poor Carolina?
She needs the money too.
You can't imagine the costs associated with being a puta at the Crystal club.
Hair salon, clothing, taxis, food, make up, perfume, condoms, bikini waxing, etc.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
i always liked Carolina , she was a special girl for me !! and actually last year was one of the best experience in my life with Carolina. andv she also told me the same.

this time she wanted more and more and finally i just do not wanted her to the jail (payng some poltour) "por nos oros"?
I think you're having an anxiety attack, and well on your way to a nervous breakdown, from being rejected.
Hop back on the horsie, and go fo a ride.
Spring for another 120 bucks, have yourself a good time, and wipe that bad taste out of your mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.