Canadian Killed in Juan Dolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
I've now learned Montreal has a mafia
Quebec is noted for its mafia families and the level of violence associated with it is constant. Family sanctioned hits are the norm. They have infiltrated labour unions, construction and trades companies, even the fricken cheese suppliers. Jimmy Hoffa’s disappearance is linked to the Quebec mafia. He rumoured to be buried in cement used for one of the many bridges spanning Montreal and its islands.

Hard to believe that in today’s high tech surveillance world and social media scrutiny, the mafia is alive and well but most Montrealers accept it and get on with their lives. It’s a strange place. When the Catholic Archbishop tried to influence the provincial election, the Premier called the Pope and told him if he didn’t remove the Archbishop, he would personally take him out. It worked! Don’t mess with Montrealers!

No surprise this man died of lead poisoning because of his alleged mafia connections.

FF1

Dec 17, 2022
DR
The Rizzuto family was as powerful as any of the 5 New York families, they were known as the 6th family. Don Vito ruled over Montreal for decades.

FF1

Dec 17, 2022
DR
PS. This is 2nd Rizzuto guy killed in DR in recent years, one got killed in La Mulata a few years ago. Was a very good guy, helped out more kids in Sosua than all the anti-mafia crusaders on DR1 put together.

Reactions: Seamonkey

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Well you're in luck! They're all patched up and easy to recognize so when you see one step up and do your thing big boy 🤷‍♂️
I do not associate with unemployed grown men that dress in Halloween costumes. They seem to believe that filthy cloths are a fashion statement. What injuries pray tell are they "patched up" from?

Big

Apr 24, 2019
PS. This is 2nd Rizzuto guy killed in DR in recent years, one got killed in La Mulata a few years ago. Was a very good guy, helped out more kids in Sosua than all the anti-mafia crusaders on DR1 put together.
complete bogus nonsense. Showing respect and being intimidated by gangsters. What a joke!!

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
You can feel whatever way you want about them , but some of the Stories that have circulated are kind of interesting.
Like helping out a complete Stranger who was hit by a Bike .. the guy supposedly would have died, but they raised Cash Fast to make sure he got to the Hospital and paid for his Treatment ... Not sure how , or if he paid them back .. But you hear stories like that , and this is why they are Respected, by many People .
DR Hospitals are notorious for not even touching you, unless you got the Cash up Front . These Guys OTOH, saved a strangers Life ? kind of makes you think, who are the Bad guys really.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
This thread is all over the place. Can we get back to the dead Canadian? Any arrests or further developments?

Unit5

Jun 3, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Going thrugh life with such negative energy and vibe must be so sad. "Good riddance" for what? You never even knew this guy existed until you read this thread, and certainly he's never done any harm to you, so let his victims (whoever they are) say "good riddance". And as far as "dirty bearded Hell's Angels" go, I bet you never even met one of them. I used to live in Cita Del Sol when they were staying there and I can tell you nobody had any problems with them, they never disrespected or offended anyone, every time I'd salute them they'd salute back without even knowing me. Thank God I don't have to go trough life with your mindset and negativity. People get cancer from that! 😎

:ROFLMAO: sound like you are on the take...

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
This thread is all over the place. Can we get back to the dead Canadian? Any arrests or further developments?
With the Utmost Respect .
The Man did not just die Canadian .. he represented a certain specific Group.. which is probably 99.99 % of the Reason he was Murdered.
So people are going to discuss... imo, thats the real Topic .
And any such INFO would be most useful . no ?
It is also comforting to know he was not just some REGULAR RANDOM CANADIAN who got gunned down in the streets
that would be very Ugly for Tourism .

not an arguing, just asking .

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
With the Utmost Respect .
The Man did not just die Canadian .. he represented a certain specific Group.. which is probably 99.99 % of the Reason he was Murdered.
So people are going to discuss... imo, thats the real Topic .
And any such INFO would be most useful . no ?
It is also comforting to know he was not just some REGULAR RANDOM CANADIAN who got gunned down in the streets
that would be very Ugly for Tourism .

not an arguing, just asking .

So you’re saying this whole thread isn’t at all DR related, it’s actually all about Canadian mafia families and hit men and Hell’s Angels…….

I’m asking if there is any more info. How often did the deceased come to DR, was he there as a tourist or did he rent/own property? Whose motorcycle was he driving? Do they have a suspect? Witnesses? You know, those pesky on topic questions.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
All I am saying is when someone is Murdered. ALL info is useful .. not sure why my post came off as confrontational . it was not meant to be.

Eventually it may get solved, but if it was a PROFESSIONAL HIT , I doubt it .
Witnesses ? I would hate to be that Witness.... probably in Hiding if he or she is Smart.

i will remove myself from this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.