Case of the Missing Chocolate!!!

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I will be passing thru on Tuesday actually and will PM my contact details.. Woooooo hoooooooo. LOL

By the way, Carina, will you expect any to actually make it back to Puerto Plata or should I pick them up on my way back on Thursday... might be safer.....

By the way, the offending party has sent a PM to me.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
planner said:
I will be passing thru on Tuesday actually and will PM my contact details.. Woooooo hoooooooo. LOL

By the way, Carina, will you expect any to actually make it back to Puerto Plata or should I pick them up on my way back on Thursday... might be safer.....

By the way, the offending party has sent a PM to me.

You know the value of chocolate, you wouldn?t do that to me :cross-eye

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Hey honey, I understand a woman and her chocolate... and Carina is bigger then me, she will thump me.... I can't handle the temptation, I better get the chocolate on Thursday.....LOL

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ay caramba, part 2!

miguel said:
Ok, so there's no confusion:

Carina, Planner and MommC (and PappC), just tell me what kind of chocolates you gals like and when I go to the DR, I will have a "ChocolateFest Party"!!.

But AZB is not invited since he is ALWAYS "busy"!!. Besides, no chopos allowed. Pimps, yes, but no chopos!!. LOL.
AZB, since getting an answer from planner and carina is, sometimes, like "pulling teeths", I guess that we can have a "ChocolateGayFest" ourselves!!. LOL!.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Hey, I think not Miguel. DO not touch our chocolate...

Don't make me hurt you. I know Carina will help me.... there will be nothing left of you to help identify the body....

Sheeeeesh...

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Oh boy!!

planner said:
Hey, I think not Miguel. DO not touch our chocolate...

Don't make me hurt you. I know Carina will help me.... there will be nothing left of you to help identify the body....

Sheeeeesh...
Then go read POST # 20 and answer the *&^%$#!@ question!!!!!.

Do I have to beg in order to bring chocolate to you gals?!!. I think NOT!!!!!!!!.

Crap, a chocolate-covered Pakistani does not sound to appetizing!!.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Any chocolate is good chocolate!!

As long as it's solid and doesn't contain any 'fillings' unless it's the nutty kind!!

Personally I like dark chocolate but PapaTony isn't fussy when it comes to chocolate......he doesn't like chocolate milk but any other 'chocolate' will do!! :glasses:

aerobaticman

Nov 10, 2004
Chocolate from Heaven

I know it's not the cheapest, but if you want some fresh and incredible chocolate, I can send you some via UPS from Switzerland. I have a friend who is a confectioniar in small chocolate shop where all is made daily by hand. It's almost as good as sex. I said almost.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Wait a minute

Someone was in here just yesterday, telling me he had chocolates or candies for you.
Has he not contacted you?

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
planner said:
This really isn't about the chocolate you guys.... Although all chocolate is accepted gratefully.....

It really is about empty promises! Its about saying things publicly and then not meaning them.......

Hi Planner,
hmmmm, that's a good one....

You know what the funny thing is? Last month, I had a box of real belgian chocolates for you. Too bad you didn't show up.....

Bartolomeo

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Rocky... that might be Paddy who just arrived yesterday. wooo hooo more chocolate.

Bart - honey, I PM'd you, we were there.... group of ladies with a couple of guys. We arrived about 10 minutes later then we promised.....I was looking forward to salsa dancing with you..... ANd I did not know you brought chocolate, that was very nice. I hope you either enjoyed them or gave them to someone else to enjoy....

Now all of you: this isn't so much about chocolate. It is really about the fact that we like being helpful, we appreciate the offers, and we appreciate the follow thru of people. That simple.

AZB, I will PM you this morning.....

Mongoose

Jan 30, 2004
cadbury chocolate

Speaking of chocolate
on my recent visit theis summer i noticed that there a re a number of products now carrying the cadburys logo, (the best english chocolate) I saw it on boxes of clorets and afew of the chocolate bars does this mean that I will soon be able to get hold of my beloved dairy milk at a resonable proce in the near future??

Any info greatly appreciated I also noticed on Lincoln a sign for Cadbury Adams holding th cadbury logo any ideas??

Thanks
Hannah

ps my sympathies go out to those missing the chocolate!