Census 2010: Were you counted?

For those who live in DR, was your home visited/were you counted?

• Yes

Votes: 36 66.7%
  • Yes, but I refused.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • No, but I know someone that was visited/counted.

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • No, nada, zippo.

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
They put stickers on the doors of the empty apartments in my building - they asked me if anyone lived there and counted them as uninhabited.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The DR Get "Money" from Foreign Govs. and "NGOs" To Take The Census

Do you really expect them to use all taht "Free Money" to make an acurate "Head Count"????
My freind had not been to his condo for over a month,but he was "counted". I know,we saw the "sticker" stuck to his beautiful mahogany front door!
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Jul 4, 2010
Do you really expect them to use all taht "Free Money" to make an acurate "Head Count"????
My freind had not been to his condo for over a month,but he was "counted". I know,we saw the "sticker" stuck to his beautiful mahogany front door!
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

I was counted yet no sticker on my door. Now I know where it ended up. ; )

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i even saw them buggers right outside my door but then run away at the sight of my dog. promised to come back which they never did. thus, thanks to the power of a massive rottie we were left out.

karienina

Jan 18, 2006
They never showed up to my house, but I guess they asked my neighbor, a nice lady who knows everything and everybody's life in the entire block. Hence, yes.

skinny36

Mar 2, 2010
specially the Ones with a Jeep parked there but no Tax Report about any Income found at DGII, he he.

Hey,
Lemon Trees always look Unsuspicious.

Mike

HEY WHAT'S WRONG WITH A JEEP? :) I have one in canada and thought i would LOVE to drive my TJ in the DR....but not if it's a "drug thing" lol