* * * Chat Added * * *

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I have added a chat room. If it proves popular I will upgrade it to a better version. Link is at the top of each forum.

It's up to the board members to make this work and become popular.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
What do you expect?

It was just added.

How about a constructive or proactive chat room post?

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Robert....

Why is it that when i go into the chat room it is just a plain gray screen? Did anyone else get this???:confused:

jessica__78

Apr 3, 2002
no i chatted with corona and rob! When you first go on its grey but then it says "welcome" in a womans voice and goes through all the tests.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Connected with no problem, though nobody else there when I did. I have Zone Alarm firewall.

NoMoreSnow

Apr 10, 2002
Posting a Chat Schedule

How about posting "chat times" and "topics of discussion" ... that way everyone will know when to visit ... lets say late afternoon on a week-end or late evening on a week night ... we can have a giant DR group-hug....

Montessorian

Apr 1, 2002
www.patriaquerida.homestead.com
Yes, I would like a suggested time schedule, just a few times a week, perhaps a Sunday at 9:00 p.m..

Also, perhaps the first set time could be a "happy hour" for everyone to get to know each other in "real time". I'll bring the presidente.

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
Sunday at 9am?????? Lucky I'm six hours ahead, that's the only way I'll be there for that! But I agree there should be sometime, i was just in the chat and there was no one there :cry:

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
Chat Room

I have the same problems as others posted before, I just get an empty screen in IE 6. Maybe somebody figures out what I have to change in my IE settings.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
So where is the logout button?

I get in fine but how to logout??? The help file says there is a logout button to the left but nothing there....
Do we just click on home? or "back" on the browser?

Chat room

It is definitely working, logout can be done by clicking on DR forums to go back to message board. Cant figure out some of the audio emoticons and how they work, will not cut and paste. Might take a while but time will tell with experimenting.
Had a brief chat with rbazan, room was a little slow loading.
cwmddd.gif
will monkey around with it to see what works.