Claudio Nasco case

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Hugh Grant got caught with a tranny when he was married to Elizabeth Hurley.

a couple for 13 years but never married, actually.

I read the comment of some fashion designer, Jorge diep, stating he knows one of the guys who allegedly killed Nasco, and confirms he (the suspect) is known in the 'gay environment' for giving sexual services to gay men. He says he believes the story of the police since, contrary to what people claim, gays (including himself in the past) are curious and looking for these kind of encounters.

here's the story:
Jorge Diep dice presunto asesino de Nasco era popular en comunidad gay - listindiario.com

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
He'd been frequenting the young man Yandel for quite some time. They were lovers, 4 years to be exact, Yandel is now 18 so he met him when he was a minor. Reportedly he bought him many gifts, clothing, jewelry, a passola. When his mother (Yandel) confronted him about the high priced Yipeta that had been seen picking him up consistently in Manoguayabo where he lived.
Yandel said that he was dating "a vieja" (sugar momma).
This shows my people's propensity for chisme.
Ok, so now Nasco (RIP) owes this dummy for some "services".
Jorge Diep confirms the popularity of this guys "services and attributes" amongst the gay community, which he has forsworn due to finding Christ.
Nasco, didn't want to give the guy more money (me quieren coger de pendejo).
Nasco, didn't/couldn't believe that his "lover" whom he'd known for years could do this to him. Had no reason to have his guard up.
"He'd taken care of him before $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
Claudio wanted some afternoon delight before (7:55pm at Cheveres) going on air (10:30pm).
Claudio tried to fight or flee, a struggled ensued. They beat, subdue and then tie him up...he gave them the codes to his Bank accounts.
He might have already been stabbed once or twice. They we're scarred and in a panic.
Obvious choice (morons) kill him!
Stab him some more!!
leave him in Jacuzzi, the blood will drain away.....Idiots......
Muggers always shout "matalo, matalo" first thing that occurred to them. Duh if we leave him alive we might get caught.
But let's drive his car and leave prints everywhere....Duh, ok!!

Yandel, the genius wanted his 25,000 bad or more bad.
He needed the money for something. His sex change operation. He felt he was entitled to more. he hated Nasco.
The dude felt slighted in some way. Like the guy that set's up Othello,...Yeah Iago....
He brings in some muscle....Curly and Larry to help him out in his pee brained scheme, "to get what is owed to them"

I just don't understand why Nasco brought along the two other guys? Or if they were already there waiting for him?
The three stooges total lack of remorse, concern or lack of emotion while being led away is hard to see.
They won't be getting out soon.
It's hard to see Nasco, with his cultured air and suave Cuban movie star good looks with associating with "those people"....
People just can't accept that his death was just because of 25,000 pesos and gay sex with a nobody from the slums.
Claudio could have had anybody, male or female (pretty much) FOR FREE....That's why the women are so heartbroken, and the men in shock.....

En la confianza esta el peligro....

I don't think there is much more to this......
I'm willing to listen to other explanations......

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Only part I have a hard part understanding, why did they burn Nasco's cell phones, and then keep them? Also, if they burned the cell phones to get rid of evidence , why would they not even think about going to atms where they know they are being filmed using Nasco's debit cards?

I know I'm repeating what zapete said but it's kind of obvious.

Another thing was the police during their press announcement, the guy in the back has to dictate to the speaker every little detail, almost as if the speaker was having a hard time thinking of what to say..

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
The 55 stab wounds makes me wonder what was going on in the mind of the killers. Was there something more than robbery on their minds?

According to a news article there was a struggle. So if the victim struck back there was bound to be rage and thus the multiple stab wounds.

Mar 1, 2009
The sheer hatred they felt for Nasco is evidenced in the amount if times he was stabbed. This Yandel, wrong or right felt he wals being taken advantage of. He was owed money and for him a young idiot from the slums, 25,000 pesos was all the money in the world. I've worked in places in USA where 150 bucks can make your week. He hated poor Claudio, that seems to be one of the few emotions this monster has left.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
The sheer hatred they felt for Nasco is evidenced in the amount if times he was stabbed. This Yandel, wrong or right felt he wals being taken advantage of. He was owed money and for him a young idiot from the slums, 25,000 pesos was all the money in the world. I've worked in places in USA where 150 bucks can make your week. He hated poor Claudio, that seems to be one of the few emotions this monster has left.

If it's true that the encounters were happening for yeas already, there wasn't only one monster.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
I met Claudio a number of times, he was best friends with the wife of a good friend of mine. He seemed like a real good guy!
I have a hard time believing the reports, does not seem his style at all, cant see him taking such risks.

Don't believe with his new career position that he would be having such an escapade literally an hour before he would be preparing to go on Live TV. Very sad and a strong reason for a death penalty for such senseless killings. Prison for these scumbags just doesn't seem to be much of a deterrent! R.I.P. Claudio!

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I met Claudio a number of times, he was best friends with the wife of a good friend of mine. He seemed like a real good guy!
I have a hard time believing the reports, does not seem his style at all, cant see him taking such risks.

Don't believe with his new career position that he would be having such an escapade literally an hour before he would be preparing to go on Live TV. Very sad and a strong reason for a death penalty for such senseless killings. Prison for these scumbags just doesn't seem to be much of a deterrent! R.I.P. Claudio!
Just as an example: years ago a 16 year old girl in the Netherlands was raped and murdered in a small village on the countryside. Years later (this year) they caught the guy, a normal farmer, married with children. No one believed he could have done it, not even his wife. DNA however proofed it and he admitted.

You can impossibly tell from meeting a guy a couple of times if he would be capable of this or that. Besides I think that if these encounters with other men were regular that I wouldn't be surprised if that would become some sort of routine. The guy seemed to be living a double life.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Just as an example: years ago a 16 year old girl in the Netherlands was raped and murdered in a small village on the countryside. Years later (this year) they caught the guy, a normal farmer, married with children. No one believed he could have done it, not even his wife. DNA however proofed it and he admitted.

You can impossibly tell from meeting a guy a couple of times if he would be capable of this or that. Besides I think that if these encounters with other men were regular that I wouldn't be surprised if that would become some sort of routine. The guy seemed to be living a double life.

If such is true, its is odd but can never tell. Is there any substantial proof that he did see these guys before, other than they and their buddies testimonies?

DOC1727

Aug 30, 2011
So far it seems like Claudio fell in love with a barrio "RAT" male gay lover or prostitute and then the ungrateful lover or prostitute decides to rob him one night and kill him for some petty cash in his wallet and his credit cards worth about $703 Dollars in cash advances only, which they split between the 3 and ends the cash cow cycle which had been going on for 4 long years and would have continued if he did not "KILL THE CASH COW" at the motel.

SORRY BUT, I AM NOT BUYING THIS STORY!

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
not that kind of guy

No disrespect to you Expat or the poor victim, but don't you imagine many people who knew the ex-Nuncio of Santo Domingo casually would feel the same way about him as you do about Nasco - a man in that position who was so likeable, how on earth could he be involved in such socially unacceptable behavior?

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
Like various writers here , I do not believe anything the police are saying and the simple reason is that for so long they have been corrupt and have either known the true offender in a crime and passed him by and picked up some small accomplice or have just picked up a dirty looking guywho was innocent.I live in Zona Colonial and there are numerous nice but poor dark skinned people who are constantly telling me that they are being hassled by the police at present whilst at the same time the same police are ignoring the increased crime and known criminals in the area and are demanding money from illegal haitians so they are not arrested. I think there is a history to suggest that police staements are worthless .

Empiric

Apr 24, 2013
I know nothing but

was he married to a jelous woman?

was he gay?

was he bisexual?

did he use drugs, at least before appearing on TV or show, like many in show business do?

I personally know someone who collaborated with Nuria [appeared on tv etc] in the past, who have been on drugs for a long time.

did he cover a news incident placing a hi profile person in bad light?, Nuria does

I have never watched Nuria in action :(

I dont know of any hi profile case Nuria or Claudio have covered, that is what Nuria does better, so 'they' say.

What was he going to talk about on tv that night?

the list may go on...

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
So far it seems like Claudio fell in love with a barrio "RAT" male gay lover or prostitute and then the ungrateful lover or prostitute decides to rob him one night and kill him for some petty cash in his wallet and his credit cards worth about $703 Dollars in cash advances only, which they split between the 3 and ends the cash cow cycle which had been going on for 4 long years and would have continued if he did not "KILL THE CASH COW" at the motel.

SORRY BUT, I AM NOT BUYING THIS STORY!

Happens every day, and you know it. Just think of all the barrio-western-union rats that eventually plan something with their "primo" to get even more money from the gringo (robbery, kidnap, etc) when they get tired of him...that's killing the cash cow also. And we can't be naive, the deceased wasn't this guy's only client. It's not like he was going to end up without an income after this. But above all, we must remember that this was basically a robbery gone wrong, I don't think they planned to kill him, just rob him. All the mistakes they made afterwards show there was no plan. And that would be consistent with the idea of this Yandel idiot not wanting to see Nasco anymore, anyway.

Oh, and they didn't keep the burned cellphones. They were still at the same place they burned them.

Mar 1, 2009
The killing of the sugar daddy or sugar momma has, sadly happened before. Though I've seen it happen mostly with women, like Castle mentioned. These people aren't usually the smartest, or sharpest knives in the drawer and come up with these ad hoc, half baked schemes. They usually go in and try to just rob the person and scare them. The person ends up fighting back and they end up killed accidentally.
Or the other person has been faking that they love this person for so long, that they just can't stand it and decide to totally eliminate the other Sugar....Like that one lady who had her husband rubbed out.
They we're married, she was pregnant. He'd given her everything. She still had him killed by the lover.
All logic and reasoning be damned. They think the plans are fool proof, only thing is that they are the FOOLS.
Plus someone else mentioned Yandel had other sugar daddies too.
I still don't think Yandel and those boys planned to kill him, I think things went upside down.
Nasco, Nasco, Nasco, say it ain't so.
It's disturbing to think it, but he was a monster too.
That's why Nuria doesn't want to make too many waves with regards to this.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Mar 1, 2009
They burned the cells, because they thought the phones would be tracked.
If Claudio Nasco was going to do some expose on the news that night, Nuria would have known about. She seems like she runs a tight ship. She's been on TV since she was like 5 years old. She's a machine.
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
Happens every day, and you know it. Just think of all the barrio-western-union rats that eventually plan something with their "primo" to get even more money from the gringo (robbery, kidnap, etc) when they get tired of him...that's killing the cash cow also. And we can't be naive, the deceased wasn't this guy's only client. It's not like he was going to end up without an income after this. But above all, we must remember that this was basically a robbery gone wrong, I don't think they planned to kill him, just rob him. All the mistakes they made afterwards show there was no plan. And that would be consistent with the idea of this Yandel idiot not wanting to see Nasco anymore, anyway.

Oh, and they didn't keep the burned cellphones. They were still at the same place they burned them.

A robbery gone wrong? And yet someone brought along a 16 inch knife, a toy gun filled with cement
and duct tape.

They are presuming it was premeditated. They were prepared.

Claudio Nasco Death: Twitter Reacts To Murder Of Cuban-Dominican News Anchor After Police Catch Alleged Suspects : News : Latin Times

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
A robbery gone wrong? And yet someone brought along a 16 inch knife, a toy gun filled with cement
and duct tape.

They are presuming it was premeditated. They were prepared.

Well, you just don't rob anyone by merely threatening him words, do you?. Yes, they were prepared...to scare him and then rob him.

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
Well, you just don't rob anyone by merely threatening him words, do you?. Yes, they were prepared...to scare him and then rob him.

But that makes no sense because he would've eventually identified the perpetrators. So that would've been dumb on their part.