Claudio Nasco case

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
After saying on this forum that Zona Colonial is relatively safe ,I am now completely changing my tune and can say with enough first hand information , that between Ave Mella and el Malecon it is now much more dangerous, both in the day and night and that the crimes that are committed are more often than not by young delinquents . It is now not safe to use the automatic telling machines and then walk home, it is not safe late at night to park the car elJose Reyes and walk home and it is not safe to have your hands full of shopping from la Sirena and walk home .Both the regulat police and the young men in red shirts have a history of doing nothing even when someone screams for help.
It is even more dangerous now if you are tempted into some sexual adventure with a young man between Pacos and the cathedral ,,,that can lead tou being robbed, injured or killed , There has to be some sort ofround up of these delinquents ..Last week I saw a tourist police grab a young pettythief by the sleeve, the thief justtold him to get lost and walked away ,,,not ran away ,,,tahat was that ,

Mar 1, 2009
Foreigners land in the country and see the police beating up black people and right away think AHA!!!
I busted them, RACISTS!!!
But these kids or older people who happen to be darker will smile at you, laugh with you, even share a beer. However these same bastards will turn around and do a Nasco on you. Glad you woke up Kipling.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Has anyone asked why the suspects came forward and confessed on their own?

Apparently Yandel is very well known in the gay community. It was just a matter of time before police found out all about Nasco's regular sex parnerts and interrogate each and everyone, eventually getting to him (they had his finger prints). I guess by confessing he helps himself by having a wider range of defense arguments. It was probably suggested by his own attorney. We can see in dv8's link that he is trying to pull off some "accidental" cr@p. It's not going to fly, but at least by confesing he can try.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Apparently Yandel is very well known in the gay community. It was just a matter of time before police found out all about Nasco's regular sex parnerts and interrogate each and everyone, eventually getting to him (they had his finger prints). I guess by confessing he helps himself by having a wider range of defense arguments. It was probably suggested by his own attorney. We can see in dv8's link that he is trying to pull off some "accidental" cr@p. It's not going to fly, but at least by confesing he can try.

Still sounds crazy, apparently the evidence table included a few fotos of Nasco, probably printed from Facebook. So Nasco decided he pretty much say screw the news hour for Friday night and maybe his career to rather have sex with 3 barrio rats. And these said rats who have known him from countless previous encounters just happened to be carrying fotos of Nasco just in case they forgot what he looked like.

NYWadjet

Jan 3, 2010
I have tons of friends in the gay community in NYC. All of them with a high level of education in their chosen career and great income. Their public lives and their private behind close doors are 2 different worlds with (like everything in life) some exceptions. It is the "lifestyle", a sexual lifestyle for many and a rite of passage for most. One that span alleyways, club bathrooms, saunas, Grinder, Manhunt, the Black Party, the White party, Fire Island, Ibiza and the list goes on.The same way "party" is usually drugs.