Clintons, Kissinger and Michael Douglas in DR for New Years

Status
Not open for further replies.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
The Clintons and Kissinger are also regular sponges at the De LaRenta estate as well. Couple of years ago they also had Bloomberg there and there where more bodyguards and secret service wandering around than guests.

southern

I love Hillary!
Dec 13, 2016
Henry Kissinger is probably too feeble to get down to the pool these days...the man was an old guy during the Regan Administration. Most resorts don't allow Hover Rounds at the pool these days!

lol, he is an old goat, or should I say Dog, think he was in the U.S Army. Noble Peace prize winner, should at least get him a pool pass and a few free cuba libre, an accomplished old fellow

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
lol, he is an old goat, or should I say Dog, think he was in the U.S Army. Noble Peace prize winner, should at least get him a pool pass and a few free cuba libre, an accomplished old fellow

93 years old, he is. Winning a Nobel Peace Prize for a failed cease fire seems a bit odd. (But it seemed even more than odd when Barry got one.) Interestingly. Kissinger, who was German born, spent time growing up in Washington Heights in NY City.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
The Clintons and Kissinger are also regular sponges at the De LaRenta estate as well. Couple of years ago they also had Bloomberg there and there where more bodyguards and secret service wandering around than guests.

Yes, when ODLR was alive that is who they stayed with. Now I think it is with the Rainieris.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Henry Kissinger is probably too feeble to get down to the pool these days...the man was an old guy during the Regan Administration. Most resorts don't allow Hover Rounds at the pool these days!

He was too busy failing to achieve peace, but his wife made the most of the leisure facilities.

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
Detesting Hillary Clinton (or Bill Clinton or Henry Kissinger) is personal. They are all just a "persons" at this time. Hillary might actually be a witch, but that could be fake news. Michael Douglas is the grandson of a "rag man" from my home town.

Oh My Lord. You read the Trump news.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
2017 is NOT going to be a good year.

CAN WE PLEASE, Mods, keep this sh*t off the main board?

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014

I know Oscar and Annette from my days at NYPL. Please don't say anything bad about them, bc they are both class acts.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014

Annette is NOBODY's sponge. She has/had WAY more $$$$$$$$$$$$$ than Oscar. She is the daughter of Jayne Wrightsman. Google. You schtoopid people.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
The Clintons are regular guests of the Rainieris in Punta Cana. We can usually tell when they or other high-profile visitors are here because security gets noticeably tighter.
Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones were spotted by several people having lunch and on the beach in Playa Blanca last weekend. It was not their first visit, my sister and family saw them at the old Punta Cana Hotel when they were here several years ago.
I hadn't hear about Kissinger, but if we're talking celebrity spotting I did see his wife poolside at the King David Hotel in Jerusalem in the mid-seventies :) Liz Taylor and Richard Burton too.

So what?

Status
Not open for further replies.