D.R. bashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Oh, now I get it...MUST BE YOU ROSIE!! funny how you joined here and all of your posts are directed at me, every post..Hope Dylan is okay, you did a number on his head didn't you! Called me papi Anthony since the age 0f 3, I was his father!! then you just remove him and my stuff in one shot! not one word said!! 13 hours in jail so you could!! Then you have the nerve for him to write me asking why I left??!! Get your head on right! for once!!! Or do I need to call your family on this....Spygate again...told you, you needed help! Go to the Doctor who you claim to be...

Because they comprehend what I posted...You on the other hand twisted it about...Maybe read my post or posts again..BTW, my new girl had no knowledge of my full benefit until much later..She sold a few things to truly help us to get by.And to feel sorry for me?? Wrong guy here..My posts are to help others since they are asking about certain experiences in the DR, so I provided mine thus far, some good a lot bad...And, when you are married and want to leave/divorce, SAY SOMETHING!! you just don't go having your spouse LOCKED UP so you can steal it all..I would have been more than happy to give her certain things or discussed it..If no agreement was meet, then it would have been call a Lawyer..You're a wizard at this stuff eh.. there is a difference or are you still TRYING to read between the lines...

Nobody pay this person for services..WOW!! LOL

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
i have to agree with kampinge on one thing; if i came to the DR for the first time today, i would not even entertain the idea of moving here. it was far different when i fell in love with it. sadly, it has gone backwards by several orders of magnitude. that can be said of many caribbean countries, my birthplace in particular.

RG84

Bronze
May 21, 2010
i have to agree with kampinge on one thing; if i came to the DR for the first time today, i would not even entertain the idea of moving here. it was far different when i fell in love with it. sadly, it has gone backwards by several orders of magnitude. that can be said of many caribbean countries, my birthplace in particular.

When you bringing the Oxtail down to SD?

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
When you bringing the Oxtail down to SD?

i have to go to the capital to see the Jamaican ambassador some time soon. send me a pm with your contact information, and i will let you know when i am coming. i will just freeze it so it can make the trip.

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011

To generalize we can say that about the world in general due to the economic downturn. For me its about carving out my piece of the world , weather its N.A. or the N.C.
When I hear the stories how the N.C. ( North Coast) was or the D.R. in general I wish I had the chance to have seen it then. But I prefer a slower, simpler pace life of life.

drescape24

yerison

Sep 22, 2013
Oh, now I get it...MUST BE YOU ROSIE!! funny how you joined here and all of your posts are directed at me, every post..Hope Dylan is okay, you did a number on his head didn't you! Called me papi Anthony since the age 0f 3, I was his father!! then you just remove him and my stuff in one shot! not one word said!! 13 hours in jail so you could!! Then you have the nerve for him to write me asking why I left??!! Get your head on right! for once!!! Or do I need to call your family on this....Spygate again...told you, you needed help! Go to the Doctor who you claim to be...

oh man now you're seeing ghosts, your conscience should be uneasy.
is when a murderer kills someone is so fearful to see the police everywhere looking for it even if not to the.

I have more than three years in this site, recently I came from England
when I had to register again because I forgot my password, I'm a fan of this site but I dont have too much time to be here so must of the time I settle for just reading, but your post makes me want to high-pitched cry.
your stories are so sad that you could write a novel.
do you believe your own stories.

I like to meet the so called Rosy for tell her to sing in, so she could answer what you asked me.

I'm happily married with nice Dominican woman... thanks.

yerison

Sep 22, 2013
I'm from Portugal but I grew up in Manchester England, came here to the Dominican Republic where I met my wife, got married and returned to live in England but the problem is that she does not adapt to life there. so we decided to move over to here. she claims she is professional here but there she is nobody. I understand that... So I decided be the one who travel at least 4 times a year to see my family and business...
but I must admit here the live is increasingly insecure.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I'm from Portugal but I grew up in Manchester England, came here to the Dominican Republic where I met my wife, got married and returned to live in England but the problem is that she does not adapt to life there. so we decided to move over to here. she claims she is professional here but there she is nobody. I understand that... So I decided be the one who travel at least 4 times a year to see my family and business...
but I must admit here the live is increasingly insecure.

i bet if you had been a New Yorker, she would have adapted real fast...

yerison

Sep 22, 2013
Maybe you should have studied English while in England.
Der Fish

like I said I'm from portugal
I speak 5 languages ​​but I can not say that I speak perfectly.

keep my heavily accented Portuguese and not deny it. I'm not pretending to write perfectly and if you compare the English spoken in England let me tell you it is very different from American English so that sometimes even I find it a little hard to understand some things here.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

keep my heavily accented Portuguese and not deny it. I'm not pretending to write perfectly and if you compare the English spoken in England let me tell you it is very different from American English so that sometimes even I find it a little hard to understand some things here.

i understand very well. Cockney bemuses me.

grumpy

Sep 22, 2013

Hey, I'm Venezuelan, never lived in an english speaking country and still I knew there was something wrong with your post. No excuse there. It has nothing to do with British or American English.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
My turn to do some bashing!!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8t9x_y3vFic?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Closed!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.