De parte de una Haitiano-Dominicana

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
There's lots of words for it. Culo, "back", booty, etc. It's the body part that the latin men find comfort in. ;)

Lindita1978

Oct 9, 2002
Ya llego!!!!!!!

@Jazzcom: if you don't care just don't write!! Jesus-Christ you don't have to be a genius to understand that!

@Pib: Splept well?

@Mondongo: Show me your pic first and si vale' la pena, then we'll see.....;)

@Tony Cabrera: No amigo I didn't quote myself. I said it like it was punto! For many Haitians, Dominicanas are known as put... and easy women b/c they have the "Port-Au-Prince" kind of women in their head.

@Sjh: @ Pib (bis)

@DRtechie: can somebody explain to this poster that I do not care about his stupid comments! :(

@El Jefe: I wanted to be multilingual so every one could understand my post. It was a good idea, no?

:confused:

@Criss Colon: Be ready,papito,I'm coming!:p

@JROD: @ DRtechie (bis)

@Tony C: Good for you man. At least they will never criticize you for being picky on the greatest thing on Earth...:p

@Theresa: Thx for the advice mamita.

@Jwb:I'm very honoured, thanks a lot!

@X_man: Now I'm deeply touched. Thank you X_man.
:cry:

@Musicqueen: Esperate amiga! It's coming I have to find a little 30 minutes to write it.:D Thanks for the comments.

@Golo:Didn't read?!? I asked you for intelligent lines!!! What will we do with you!?! Tu eres un caso serio

D

Dubld

Theresa-Ok thanks for the answer-I guess the joke is that white chicks have small butts-maybe but at least I won't need a wide load sign later on........
whatever. Hot is hot wherever you come from.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Lindita...if you have a "big ol butt" I will climb aboard..I dont care if its black--just ask the Hatianas running around sosua.
Larry

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: ?

DRtechie said:
can someone give me the abridge version of this psycho babble?

I think it goes like this. All you Dominicans are really black but closet queens, I am whatever I want to be and it doesn't make a difference but I certainly am hungering for all the attention I can possibly get so puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease give me some.

Got it? You some sort of dope? LOL

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Well boys looks like the heat is on,mira mamacita olvida todos estos cabrones y veng a ver mi,cest moi qui te donera plaisir,,if you live in Montreal go to RESTAURANT SOSUA RUE ST LAURENT THE OWNER MARLON IS FAMILIA

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
Re: Ya llego!!!!!!!

Lindita1978 said:
@DRtechie: can somebody explain to this poster that I do not care about his stupid comments! :(
[/B]

Isn't that funny, that's the same way "I" feel about you.

Last edited:

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Lindita

The solution to this whole thing is for you to post your picture. Few have been brave enough to do it. If I' am right I believe you will not dare, unless you are the second coming of Naomi Campbell or our Suanny Frontan from La Romana.

You might want to check out the pictures on files so you know who you're talking to. Send us your measurements too. Just because you are Haitian does not mean you are ugly, like the majority. Rene Preval's daughter for example is some pretty "..ss"

TW

Lindita1978

Oct 9, 2002
The @'s

@Dubld: (Thanks @Theresa for explaining it to him). You're right on that buddy "Hot is hot wherever"

@ILoveDR: yeah, "Las Haitianitas de Sosua"....:( I've heard about them... I guess they are like "Las Dominicanitas de Port-Au-Prince". Sad life, sad truth:cry:

@Jazzcom:(1)blablabla y blablabla

@Johny Honda: Si I know the restaurant. Mi coiferia "Estrella" on the same street. Maybe I'll holla next time I go fix my hair.

@Tigreloco:Thanks papito!;)

@Jazzcom:(2)Ok ok ok whatever you said....:bored: :bored:

@DRTechie: @Jazzcom 1 and 2 (bis)

@Pib-Sjh-JaneJ: ??? I don't get it? Do I need to get it anyway?!

@Golo:Naomi is not that pretty she is ok. Iman and Halle Berry are very. Suanny is also one very pretty Dominicana. I'll never pretend to be that nice!
Files of pictures? Where?
Haitians ARE pretty! Open your eyes and your mind a little!
I'll try to post the link to my photos with my part V coming soon.(If I ever have access to my cousin scanner). I have nothing to hide soy linda de verdad!;)