Directv Legal Finally.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
You must be joking!!! I have only just watched ET so I am 20 years behind!!! Watched Inspector Morse (English series which I love) today so that does me. They keep sending us messages = Caribbean baseball on tonight. I'll check for u PPV movies and let you know tomorrow.

trabajadora

Aug 29, 2007
I can't find a channel list but basically lots of news including CNN International, BBC world, RAI and the German one Loads of HBO, Fox, TNT Warner Channel and loads of other film channels. Loads of sport. Discovery, Nat Geo, History, A & E, people and Arts, Smut, plus Pay per view. if you let me know what channels you want I'll see if they are there. WEbsite is www.sky.com.mex and that shows you the channels one by one so takes a while!!!

Matilda

I was looking for channels from the U.S. (basically, abc, cbs, fox, nbc, Lifetime, USA, CNN Int., Discovery in English).

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
No abc or cbs, but fox plus cnn international. Most films can be watched in English or spanish with whichever subtitles. great for learning the language.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
No abc or cbs, but fox plus cnn international. Most films can be watched in English or spanish with whichever subtitles. great for learning the language.
I would think twice about signing any long term contract. I've spoken to two people so far that tried it out and are sorry they did. Not much sports programing. Were promised baseball, hockey and superbowl. None of which "happened". Personally I would stick to Dish or DirectTV.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Superbowl was on, and I've been watching the baseball from Santiago all week

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Superbowl was on, and I've been watching the baseball from Santiago all week

I was talking to the owner of Jolly Roger's in Sosua and he didn't have it "Luckily it was on cable" plus he can't get any baseball or hockey. Maybe there is something wrong with his programming. I will talk to him today.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Sky Tv was finally installed today. It took a while needless to say.

The picture is perfect and this compliments my cable channels as I now have FOX, great for the NFL playoff games, etc.

I had better stop or a Mod might think I am spamming.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I was talking to the owner of Jolly Roger's in Sosua and he didn't have it "Luckily it was on cable" plus he can't get any baseball or hockey. Maybe there is something wrong with his programming. I will talk to him today.

You can buy these packages with Sky TV...I am

TandMZ

Feb 21, 2008
What about football? American style

just got the good news sky will be having a baseball pkg.this season like directv so you get to watch all the games this comming season now i am complete. thankyou i am in heaven. they dont have the amount yet.

Any sattelite offer a football pkg?