Dminican Daddy disrespecting my wife!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me for summarizing recent history, but this is a public forum. Weren't you posting recently about your wife needing cancer treatment? Now we see that she suffers from PTSD. Are the cancer worries over? All at once you tell us that your looking for a dance partner for her (sort of like giving her to the wolves), and now this. What gives HRock? Speak on it.

OK her cancer worries are over since we have gone to two diff hospitals, not sure what this has to do with anything regarding what i have posted??
Giving her to the wolves? Actually a respectful good dancer where i would joyfully watch?! Not all men are ****ing gross! She wants a dance partner there is nothing wrong with that as i am sure there are men who want dance partners as well.

Again nothing to do with a gross dad who has to mention her clothes and boners every time @ his daughters piano lessons with his wife around.

There are many men who would be respectful of her, I know that! Or maybe i just know good men out there! It's one thing to want to **** her but it's another thing to be totally disrespectful about this! The joke is on him really since he is the last thing she would touch!

Sure i would want to **** a lot of women but i am in no way ever disrespectful or ****ing say disgusting things like that!! I keep it in my mind and would NEVER act on it.

Something i should clear up here it is regular in decent countries for people to have dance partners and nothing more!

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
Your wife shouldve put the ass in his place. Since she didnt, its your job. Do not call his wife. That will end very badly for you.

Having a friend of yours there is not a bad idea. No need for it be a confrontation either. Let him know that you know what he said to your wife and he'll have to find another instructor for his kid. Either that, or someone else must bring the kid to the lessons. Let him know he's not allowed on your property again.

There is no way he can continue to come to your house after that type of disrespect.

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
Not all men are ****ing gross!

yes dude, most men are ****ing gross. Come on now, how many times have you been dancing up close with a hot woman and not wanted to bone her??? Beggin for trouble there...

most guys who make comments out loud in the streets are being disrespectful. the ones that arent outright vulgar are just demonstrating a little more self control.

Last edited:

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
OK her cancer worries are over since we have gone to two diff hospitals, not sure what this has to do with anything regarding what i have posted??
Giving her to the wolves? Actually a respectful good dancer where i would joyfully watch?! Not all men are ****ing gross! She wants a dance partner there is nothing wrong with that as i am sure there are men who want dance partners as well.

Again nothing to do with a gross dad who has to mention her clothes and boners every time @ his daughters piano lessons with his wife around.

There are many men who would be respectful of her, I know that! Or maybe i just know good men out there! It's one thing to want to **** her but it's another thing to be totally disrespectful about this! The joke is on him really since he is the last thing she would touch!

Sure i would want to **** a lot of women but i am in no way ever disrespectful or ****ing say disgusting things like that!! I keep it in my mind and would NEVER act on it.

Something i should clear up here it is regular in decent countries for people to have dance partners and nothing more!

I mean no disrespect. I loved the woman in my first serious relationship, but it was untenable. Friends and family advised I end it, but I couldn't budge. She had my nose wide open and she was fine. In the middle of all the good advice, one stood out as true to this day. You just have to experience it out. I forward that advice to you now. Neither dr1ers nor your burly bodyguard can or should handle your business. The business you're networking is personal. You should handle it on your own. If you can't handle it on your own, then "experience it out." In any case, I wouldn't broadcast your personal. No one can help you if you can't budge, and its none of their business anyway.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i may sound like a mean, nasty viper i am... harley, your wife had a difficult past but the life goes on. DR is a country where there is lots of sexual innuendo in daily life: psst, chica linda, mujer bella. i get talked to, whistled at and gaped at all the time. i think your wife could benefit from seeing those unwanted advances in a different light. this is a worship and appreciation of her beauty - and she is a beautiful woman. but there is nothing more there. a boner is a compliment, not a threat. this is a different outlook that takes time to accept, especially seeing your wife's unfortunate past. i hope she will be able to see the joke and hiliarity of those boners and men having hots for her. it takes time and it takes lots of love.

as for the idiot with droll down his chin and permaboner in his pants. just ditch him. some men have a feeling that their workers/employees are a lower form of being and should readily provide other services. this is not a pssst kind of situation. this is a man who has no respect for those he consider as lower or worse than him just because he pays their wages. without even as much consideration as the fat the man pays your wife because she is better than him and can do what this dude cannot since he has dicks for hands and a dick for a brain.

so have presidente, take a very deep, long breath, kiss your wife and just forget the guy. he is not worthy your aggravation.

I mean no disrespect. I loved the woman in my first serious relationship, but it was untenable. Friends and family advised I end it, but I couldn't budge. She had my nose wide open and she was fine. In the middle of all the good advice, one stood out as true to this day. You just have to experience it out. I forward that advice to you now. Neither dr1ers nor your burly bodyguard can or should handle your business. The business you're networking is personal. You should handle it on your own. If you can't handle it on your own, then "experience it out." In any case, I wouldn't broadcast your personal. No one can help you if you can't budge, and its none of their business anyway.

I have always been a VERY open person (obviously) just wanted info on DR ways b/c i am so new (6months) My DR way would not have worked out well i don't think. I will call the dude and be civil.

I will always be open, tell people everything it's just how I am. Take me or leave me no big deal to me. I am always honest i tell people how i feel and about my life since i am not ashamed and could maybe help 1 person. If i help one person then my deed is DONE!

I know people are shocked how much i reveal about myself, just never cared. I do care about others though :) EVEN THOUGH I GET REAL BITCHY sometimes i do mean to be helpful and to help others. I wish sometimes late at night i didn't post b/c i am tired and annoyed!!! ;-)

I wish EVERY single person on this site all the good in the world even those i disagree with. People all the same would be VERY boring!!!! :classic: Even the people I disagree with the most. :speechles

Dec 26, 2011
I was going to suggest that she give the lessons at your place but bronzeallspice beat me to it. If that is possible I would also say that you go with your wife to one last lesson there. At the conclusion of the lesson explain in front of the little girl and her dad that any future lessons can only be given at your home, no reason to get into why the change. I would hate for a little girl to wonder what she did wrong that the teacher dropped her without explanation. At least this way if the dad won't bring her to lessons the little girl won't feel like she is a horrible student or did something to make her teacher angry enough to disappear.

This is very sensitive to the feelings of the little student. Very good. Unfortunately, her dad's a jackass. I just don't want Harleysrock or his wife to suffer any negative consequences for being conscientious.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Listen to DV8, she is a hot woman who has lived in the DR for many years now and knows what to do in these situations.

As for the child, it's a shame that kids have to pay the price for their parents stupidity

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
I think that it is up to Harley and his wife to ultimately decide what they want to do.Each of us can only give advice and nothing more. Let them choose.

i may sound like a mean, nasty viper i am... harley, your wife had a difficult past but the life goes on. DR is a country where there is lots of sexual innuendo in daily life: psst, chica linda, mujer bella. i get talked to, whistled at and gaped at all the time. i think your wife could benefit from seeing those unwanted advances in a different light. this is a worship and appreciation of her beauty - and she is a beautiful woman. but there is nothing more there. a boner is a compliment, not a threat. this is a different outlook that takes time to accept, especially seeing your wife's unfortunate past. i hope she will be able to see the joke and hiliarity of those boners and men having hots for her. it takes time and it takes lots of love.

as for the idiot with droll down his chin and permaboner in his pants. just ditch him. some men have a feeling that their workers/employees are a lower form of being and should readily provide other services. this is not a pssst kind of situation. this is a man who has no respect for those he consider as lower or worse than him just because he pays their wages. without even as much consideration as the fat the man pays your wife because she is better than him and can do what this dude cannot since he has dicks for hands and a dick for a brain.

so have presidente, take a very deep, long breath, kiss your wife and just forget the guy. he is not worthy your aggravation.

Dv8 i mean this in the nicest way possible you don't understand PTSD. Some people have been raped over and over. Many can get over it but since i worked in the mental illness / abuse field many don't. It is a serious problem. People who don't experience it just won't understand just like i didn't a month or so ago. Men were following her in a ferriteria and i told her to relax. VERY wrong of me to say, so much more b/c i worked in the field. She has flashbacks just like she has flashbacks from the car that hit her on her motorcycle.

We are getting rid of him don't worry!!!!

She is not horrified or triggered by many innuendos but some she is. These i take seriously or i should have that one time i didn't. I am her protector and i ****ed up that once. Made me feel like a piece of crap. Hopefully won't happen again.

The amount of stuff i have heard like the client where her dad raped her over and over again and shot at her (missing on purpose) saying ahh i'll just **** you again i will never forget. RIP she died recently.

Of course some people can get over their troubles but some can't it's just like a disease like cancer, they need meds and help.

Last edited:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
harley, i do not suggest that your wife just goes on as if nothing happened. therapy and meds are just a part of overcoming this. she needs time and love too. she will meet thousands of strangers who will have no idea about her past and will try to pick her up, chat her up. all the time. every day. your wife has you, she has friends and family. she has support. work on helping her and hope for the best. because no matter what you do the life as it is will keep on coming at you. with force. you have to stand up.

that i did not go through any major trauma does not mean i do not feel emphatic. all i state is facts. your wife will get lots of attention here. she is a beautiful woman. you need to be prepared for this. maybe something worth talking over with a therapist so you get proper help. i wish both of you the best.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
dude harleys, all i read was your OP,. give me a PM and I'll give you my number so we can talk, man there's so much **** that i can teach you about dominican men (first hand since I'm dominican), and since I was raised in the US, I know exactly the issues that can happen.. we're both young and retired, you're wasting your time posting on this ****ing site man, start talking to people who reallly know what's up over here man.. like i said, PM me and make a decent friend or two lol

Dec 26, 2011
Thank you pollo i really did not say this to get kudos... I just know so many women who have experienced HORRIBLE things. They get the kudos for surviving!

Amen. I've loved many victims. It's far more common than most want to admit. Shining a light on it is key.

Status
Not open for further replies.