Do Dogs Really Make a Difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"DOGS WORK"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17 years without a robbery!
Lots of stuff "Stolen" but that is always "Family & Friends"!!!!!!!!!!!
PLUS, you must NEVER leave your house without a family member inside!
They keep the thieves outside, and they steal less!
The dogs are to wake you up at night!
'Mossberg" is to scare them away!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
check around for the break in history of the area. Some spots in Sosua have problems some not. If its La Mulatta I wouldbuy two guns, get three big dogs and install an electric fence. Does the DR offer home invasion robbery insurance? There is a business idea.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
as you can see I have no idea where the other side of the highway across from fresh, fresh is located. Do not move anywhere until you know if you will have to contend with frequent thefts.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Zoom", if they sold THAT kind of insurance here, the insurance companies would sell their "Client Lists" to the thieves as "Targets"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
CC has lived here too long. He is a Dominican masquerading as a gringo. Has completely gone native. Good thinking though as an improvement on the business model. No gringo would realize his name was sold to cat burglars. Make money playing both sides.

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
Update:

Thank you for all the advice - it was well heeded.

I decided not to go with the house. Though it is very big and the rent is very cheap - I just wouldn't feel safe there. Knowing that I would feel bad sacrificing my dog to try to keep me safe. It doesn't have fences and I don't want to pay to put them in. I decided to just stay in my small apartment for now which is central.

Status
Not open for further replies.