Dominican Kid Ruthlessly Stabbed to Death in The Bronx

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
They will definitely be caught.....mostly likely hiding on the grand concourse BX ..... the reward money is 25K thats goes along way in DR.I rather see them do the time than be shot....you know what i changed my mind shoot them all... because after they do the time they will be in DR..

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
i prefer the latter..

Being shot by the police is the easy way out, I'd prefer they spend the rest of their lives in prison.....
To grow old never more to be with a woman, good food, concerts, sporting events, their freedom gone forever.....
This is worse than death, taxpayers dollars well spent.....

Apr 10, 2014
Snitches will not be needed. NYPD has all the boroughs on lockdown with cameras. They have all the required technology. The biggest problem is that they can't search through the data quick enough. In less than 5 years, they will be able to catch a criminal in less than 24hrs in NYC. I know about what I speak of.
Snitches are exactly what will bring them down. When have you ever known a Dominican able to keep a secret?

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Being shot by the police is the easy way out, I'd prefer they spend the rest of their lives in prison.....
To grow old never more to be with a woman, good food, concerts, sporting events, their freedom gone forever.....
This is worse than death, taxpayers dollars well spent.....

you do make a lot of sense there, but somebody has to pay for all that. i do not know how much a bullet costs, but it cannot be much these days.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Very brutal death indeed for a 15 year old kid.

Definitely looked premeditated. Being from the BX, you do not see this type of violence all the time.

For me, might be a skirt related incidence.

So sad indeed...……………………….

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Very brutal death indeed for a 15 year old kid.

Definitely looked premeditated. Being from the BX, you do not see this type of violence all the time.

For me, might be a skirt related incidence.

So sad indeed...……………………….

spoken like a guy who understands the goings on. some guys came for the kid...he either slapped somebody's sister, or some such thing. these guys came to settle beef. this was no chainsnatching.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Saw this on FB. Cell phone video from a rooftop showing the escape vehicles. Only the one that talks first has a chance of seeing the DR in 20 years. The machete has been the weapon of choice for MS-13. If the Central Americans are seeking asylum because of gang violence by coming to the US where do the people in the Bronx seek asylum ???

MS-13 has no chance, I mean NO chance, trying to run the BX, the way they do in Long Island.

Puerto Ricans, Blacks, and Dominicans will rush them out so fast, MS-13 will not what hit them.

Guaranteed!!!!!!

They stay limited in places like Long Island and Staten Island. Bunch of pussies. Island chumps...………...

Last edited:
Reactions: wanderer34

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
MS-13 has no chance, I mean NO chance, trying to run the BX, the way they do in Long Island.

i think it is a population density thing, plus tradition. they can operate in the open spaces of places like Hempstead, but that will not work in the Bronx..

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
spoken like a guy who understands the goings on. some guys came for the kid...he either slapped somebody's sister, or some such thing. these guys came to settle beef. this was no chainsnatching.

Yes, but with a machete? Where did those ruthless human beings grow up? Who raised them and surely whoever did did not succeed in raising progressive human beings who contribute positively to society? One is not born with ingrained violence. No parent should have to experience what that mother is experiencing right now.

Since I was a kid I never liked the boroughs of New York. Why are they so full of crime? None is better than the other. As an outsider looking in I can never understand how people can live in those places and then some say these neighbourhoods have gotten better?

The killing is ruthless, brutal and disgusting. They dragged that youth out of the bodega and took his life with no regard for who he is. Animals that go to slaughter don’t even go through that.

I don’t understand how that familiy is supposed to move on. Prayer. Que Dios les ayude.

-MP.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Yes, but with a machete? Where did those ruthless human beings grow up? Who raised them and surely whoever did did not succeed in raising progressive human beings who contribute positively to society? One is not born with ingrained violence. No parent should have to experience what that mother is experiencing right now.

Since I was a kid I never liked the boroughs of New York. Why are they so full of crime? None is better than the other. As an outsider looking in I can never understand how people can live in those places and then some say these neighbourhoods have gotten better?

The killing is ruthless, brutal and disgusting. They dragged that youth out of the bodega and took his life with no regard for who he is. Animals that go to slaughter don’t even go through that.

I don’t understand how that familiy is supposed to move on. Prayer. Que Dios les ayude.

-MP.

Like I mentioned before, this type of violence is very rare nowadays in the BX. We are all assuming but this kid did something very bad to die this way. This was no MS-13 initiation or robbing. I still roam around that part of the Bronx.

I have not seen or heard of this type of killing among kids this age in a long time.

Very strange IMHO...………………….

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
I hope these minors are tried as adults, if they make it that far.........
They won't be so tough in a state lock up......

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Like I mentioned before, this type of violence is very rare nowadays in the BX. We are all assuming but this kid did something very bad to die this way. This was no MS-13 initiation or robbing. I still roam around that part of the Bronx.

I have not seen or heard of this type of killing among kids this age in a long time.

Of course you are more familiar with the Bronx (and I can’t imagine ever going there. I have no reason to even with the new improved version) but to kill someone with a machete is a whole different level and style of crime and violence.

Where did these people grow up that they have no regard for a human being and literally chop him up that way? You say it may be unusual these days in the Bronx but those individuals have killed before. They are no strangers to crime. They need to be permanently removed from society.

-MP.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

BB, this was personal. no robbery, or any such thing. i think you have it right...a woman thing..or drug turf.

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
1) Often you hear "It happened so quickly" but don't really comprehend what that means. The video is the epitome of that statement.

2) Why would you need a machete in the Bronx? Shouldn't that type of weapon be ..........? No need to answer the question, just food for thought.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
1) Often you hear "It happened so quickly" but don't really comprehend what that means. The video is the epitome of that statement.

2) Why would you need a machete in the Bronx? Shouldn't that type of weapon be ..........? No need to answer the question, just food for thought.
We must ban assault machetes.

Are slashings fidning their way to America from foreign lands?