Dominican Kid Ruthlessly Stabbed to Death in The Bronx

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
I hope these minors are tried as adults, if they make it that far.........
They won't be so tough in a state lock up......

They had better hope and pray that they are tried as adults. The juvenile lockup is probably worse than the adult prison. A young dominican probably won't fare well in juvi for obvious racial issues, they probably will face daily beatings and rapes but in adult prisons, they will be used as a commodity due to their age. I went to school with a guy who did time and when brought to justice, those young fellas are going to regret it, just because of their looks and their age. Prison has its own justice system. I hope they have made peace with which ever santo they worship.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
They had better hope and pray that they are tried as adults. The juvenile lockup is probably worse than the adult prison. A young dominican probably won't fare well in juvi for obvious racial issues, they probably will face daily beatings and rapes but in adult prisons, they will be used as a commodity due to their age. I went to school with a guy who did time and when brought to justice, those young fellas are going to regret it, just because of their looks and their age. Prison has its own justice system. I hope they have made peace with which ever santo they worship.

they are in a world of hurt. word has already gotten to the prison community about how vicious these guys were, and they are going to have to deal with some serious stuff when they go to jail.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
They look like minors.......
Plus, the 15-year-old Dominican teen was probably killed by others of the same age.....
Time will tell, we'll know soon enough......

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
This story simply goes from bad to worse.

According to the rumor mill, the poor kid was mistaken for someone else that exposed the sister of one of the assassins.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
They look like minors.......
Plus, the 15-year-old Dominican teen was probably killed by others of the same age.....
Time will tell, we'll know soon enough......

you got to be kidding me...………… did you happen to read what the sister said?

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Well apparently one mom didn't like her son trying to hide here and turned him in.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Crazy.

I haven't opened facebook in a while. This might be the occasion to read the latest.

Poor kid. What the poor family is going through.

Damn...…………………….Crazy!!!!

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
These people are just monsters. The number of them is growing... on every level of society.