dominican lover has me so confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Thank God Scott was in a good mood. :paranoid: You should read what he usally writes. :rolleyes:

I don't understand why people come on a message board and ask a bunch of strangers about their personl affairs. They ask for opinions but then get upset when opinions are given. We on this message have heard your story for years and years and if we give you the negatives you'll stop and think about, be more aware, watch out for the signs and hey if it works out we want you to come back five years from now and tell us it all worked out.

Hope it all works out for you. I really do need more successful stories for my other thread.

zorbabr

Jun 27, 2004
Welcome to my dreams...

Why on earth do you need somebody's advise, Natasha? These people studied this subject long time ago and you will learn too, you will learn that all this romantic fairy tale is made of dreams, sweet dreams, and sooner or later you'll wake up into reality. Did you ask your hero how many fiancees he had besides you? Or may be he spends his time in his hut masturbating and looking at your photo? Does he have an education? A profession? What you gonna do with him when you bring him to your country? If I were you, forget about marriage, bang him, enjoy the beach, the moon, the music, when time come, you'll find a man with profession and a bank account, who will be father of you children.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
I agree

zorbabr said:
Why on earth do you need somebody's advise, Natasha? These people studied this subject long time ago and you will learn too, you will learn that all this romantic fairy tale is made of dreams, sweet dreams, and sooner or later you'll wake up into reality. Did you ask your hero how many fiancees he had besides you? Or may be he spends his time in his hut masturbating and looking at your photo? Does he have an education? A profession? What you gonna do with him when you bring him to your country? If I were you, forget about marriage, bang him, enjoy the beach, the moon, the music, when time come, you'll find a man with profession and a bank account, who will be father of you children.

I cannot agree with Zorbabr more. I have been living in the DR since 1994 and I am still in love with this country. However, one cannot take the love thing too serious there. You must understand what is going on here before you go off falling in love. Listen to advice from people that live here before you get hurt.

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Well said chuck. Agree with you 100%.

chuckuindy said:
Rule #1. No one on this board can help you. They are not involved in your situation and their Dominican love affairs are totally different than yours so they can not provide you with any help of any kind, even if they think they are experts on love in the Dominican Republic.

Rule #2.You are a grown up person, make your own decisions on all maters of love and friendship. You will fail and fail again, but the experience will make you strong.

Rule #3 .Any long distance relationship is expensive, very expensive, be prepared.

Rule #4. Being in love with a Dominican is no different than being in love with your next door neighbor; they just don?t live next door.

Rule #5. Learn Spanish and have him/her learn English. Without good communication your love is doomed.

Rule #6. No one on this board can help you in any way!

Charlie

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ok, i want to hook up with his other cousin, preferbly a fake rubia. Larry and badpiece can have the puta cousins.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Hi Natacha,
First off, I'd like to congratulate you on being a young woman of spirit, courage & humanity (as evidenced by other posts of yours).
Tell your mum I don't think you need a doctor. You're not ill, you're in love for the first time. Right? Wonderful feeling, I hope the rest of us are not too old or jaded to remember it.
Now - the practicalities. I'm a bit out of touch with UK law, but as you're not yet 18, can't your mum stop you moving out here, if she wanted to? Maybe she doesn't want you to move here out of 100% motherly love, or maybe it is something less altruistic - I don't know the facts so won't comment. In my reply to your email, I told you how hard life is out here at present, how difficult to get work etc. But I understand, sometimes one has to make a choice. Ask yourself, is life so bad for me in UK at present that anything would be better? Would you consider living here if Danny didn't exist? If the answer is yes, then despite what anyone says, you'll be out here anyway.
You are doing good preparation in learning Spanish. Also in emailing the Brits who live here. Build up your contacts before you get here. There is a man from your hometown who recently moved to Nagua, not far from where you'll be. He followed his heart, too, (& he's old enough to be your dad). Steve, if you're reading this, please contact Natacha & tell her how you're finding it.
We have another friend, from Newcastle, who visits here often & knows the DR very well. He, too, is old enough to be your dad (his children are older than you). I have asked his permission to pass on his phone number, & when I get it I'll PM you. He's really sensible & a good person. I'd like you to contact him......you'll even understand his geordie accent, which is more than I do! :cheeky:
And you knew Escott was being facetious, didn't you? So you thanked him & completely took the wind out of his sails! Not stupid, this girl, folks!
Good luck to you, but please, Natacha, WAIT before getting married, have a long engagement, & don't get pregnant.

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Lambada, you are a such sweetheart!
It is so nice to see, for a change, the kind, thoughful words and great advice you gave to Natacha.
You just brightened my day.

Nelly :)

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
Be careful...........

Girl, you had better be careful. I was once in your exact position. I was all in love and YES he asked me to marry him and stay with him forever in the DR. We would always talk on the phone and I was just like you and be so depressed when I hung up. I could only afford to get there about twice or 3 times a year, and yes i know it sucked. But then one day on the phone something changed and just didn't want to talk to me anymore. I was heartbroken for weeks and thought I would never get over it. Not saying this will happen to you, but please be careful. Remember there are lots of fish in the sea, and England (you said you were from) has tons of hotties!! Best of luck to you.

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
Rio,

I have visited the DR many times and have friends there and have had many conversations with the men about hitting on the tourists in the AI resorts. One of my friends who worked in one the AI resort in Punta Cana told me he has a girlfriend from Canada, USA, England, Italy, and other parts of Europe and he was just waiting his time out with these women as to whom whould finally end up marrying him. Well, he finally married someone from the US and moved there last year.

One of my friends who goes to Juan Dulio has told me stories about being with DR guys there who are married to women from Montreal, Canada. It does not stop them from having their fun. I could go on but there's enought stuff written here to wake anyone up.

RosaMaria

Jul 29, 2004
**sigh**

Anna Coniglio said:
Long distance fantasy is always better than the real thing.

Maybe that's the problem and why you hear so many of these stories. I'm a bit tired of reality myself and have decided to indulge in the fantasy, at least for a little while.

But, Natacha, you are so young. I got married at 22 and I think that was too young (I knew it then too - getting divorced now). But, only you know.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
What else

Nelly said:
Lambada, you are a such sweetheart!
It is so nice to see, for a change, the kind, thoughful words and great advice you gave to Natacha.
You just brightened my day.

Nelly :)
What else would you expect from Lambada, she is a wonderful woman. Now if she would only get rid Grahame and move me in, we could all be happy.
Charlie

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Lambada is sweet indeed. :classic:
I remember when I used to be sweet :disappoin but five years of being on this board and a year and a half of being moderator has made me wiser from reading all these stories and not getting much back to post in my good thread.

But I still believe in love and lust and fantasy. The fantasy is the best. Trust me. :laugh: :laugh:

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
There are

Anna Coniglio said:
Lambada is sweet indeed. :classic:
I remember when I used to be sweet :disappoin but five years of being on this board and a year and a half of being moderator has made me wiser from reading all these stories and not getting much back to post in my good thread.

But I still believe in love and lust and fantasy. The fantasy is the best. Trust me. :laugh: :laugh:
Anna,
There have to be many good stories, mine is great. I think that one of the reasons we do not hear more is that once you are involved with a Dominican and it is all going well, we have little need for some of the non believers here.

In this day and age any successful relationship is to be cherished, regardless of how log it last. To be truly in love for a day, a week, a year, or a lifetime, with a Dominican like mine is a blessing. A blessing that many will never experience.

Remember only misery wants company, those of us who are happy, relish in the glow of love with out gloating.
Charlie

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Way to go, Charlie!

chuckuindy said:
What else would you expect from Lambada, she is a wonderful woman. Now if she would only get rid Grahame and move me in, we could all be happy.
Charlie
Still after the pension plan, Charlie.......you are incorrigible! :laugh: Natacha, this man's advice is sound, you can believe what he tells you.......just don't show him your photo. He has a reputation to support. A duel between Danny & Charlie on Rio San Juan beach with Natacha being won by the victor! Just in jest Natacha, to brighten your day!

zorbabr

Jun 27, 2004
Everyone loves one's dreams!

And that's why there are so many postings here on this common, sour-sweet subject. You are not original at all, Natasha. First love..., new love...how sweet it sounds! Here are on this board aging, sex-obsessed and very romantic in the past people, reading your posts and swallowing their tears, remembering their days when they were young and crazy, their dreams which came to ashes, why for godness sake do you need their word on your romantic emotions? Why don't you just go dating, loving, having fun an doing other crazy things you're supposed to do at your age?(But have your Romeo wear condoms, remember: he puts his dick you don't know where..) You are in love, it's understandable, you should be. But don't be stupid, it will not last forever, you are not gonna die tomorrow. Marriage? Are you gonna kill yourself and not allow to have a joy and fun in your best years? Your lover may be great in bed, but for life you will have to marry someone with MONEY, who is mature and can give the shelter, care and future to you and your children. Leave the poor guy in his hut, let him jigalo phuck other tourists in hope he finds someone silly enough to pull him out of poverty and feed him there. I don't believe there are not hot handsome guys in England...

SalsaBlondie

Aug 28, 2003
poor means unworthy? poor is not a disease, with hard work, you can be NOT poor. he can get a job here in the US and build a better life than he has the chance to there.

also money does not happiness maketh. ..
for the record, i don't think there are hot guys in england, but there might be... dominicans living there.. LOL! j/k

zorbabr said:
Your lover may be great in bed, but for life you will have to marry someone with MONEY, who is mature and can give the shelter, care and future to you and your children. Leave the poor guy in his hut, let him jigalo phuck other tourists in hope he finds someone silly enough to pull him out of poverty and feed him there. I don't believe there are not hot handsome guys in England...

Rio~San~juan

Aug 3, 2004
www.faceparty.co.uk
hi

Hey

there are handsome guys here in England. im not being funny or racist in anyway but i have a thing for black guys, i just think there so much more attractive then white guys.

and where i live there aint that many black guys around and all the males i meet here usually just **** on me.

my ex still thinks he can click his fingers and i'll go running. alot of the english boys are SANKIES too.

or did Anna etc forget that there are not only the people from dominican republic who can be sankies but men/women for all over the world.

so all in all there are nice guys here but and yes there is a but, i just dont really find white boys attractive. if i did meet someone here then i would seriously have to think about it. but i dont think i will meet anyone. i have a wide range of male friends and thats all males are to me really Friends. i meet males here and i just automatically become friends. we both never want anything more

Natacha

Last edited:

Rio~San~juan

Aug 3, 2004
www.faceparty.co.uk
salsa your totally right

TO EVERYONE

NOT ONLY DOMINICAN'S ARE SANKIES

american, european, canadian wherever your from
whatever your race
you can always be a sankie

salsa your awesome chick.

anna this is for you> :devious: no offense to be taken tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.