Dominican Republic's Racial Strife

C

Carol

Re: The Ignorant Racist

If judging a person by what's inside, not what's on the outside either by colour, sex or ethnic origin makes a person racist then count me in with Criss and Marc. I wonder what makes O&C so bitter?

C

criss colon

Re: Racism and Tourism

"In the DR nobody cares what color you are?" Some people can,t see the forest for the trees! I,ll explain that so even "Gayby" will understand! Sometimes when you are so close to "something",you don,t "see"it after a time passes.Anyone who comes to live in the DR from another country soon "sees" the "racism","colorism","economic stratification","Classism","educationism",that is part of the culture here.If I said: "In the USA. nobody cares what color you are!",I hope I would be laughed off the World-Wide-Web,as you should be for your "misguided" statement!

Criss

C

criss colon

Re: Racism and Tourism

As of this post I will no longer respond to the "Idiotic","Un-educated","Close-minded","Self-serving",posts of:"Gayby",or "O&C:!I feel like I am engaged in a "Battle-of-Wits",with an "unarmed" man,or should I say: Danny Almonte pitching to a 12 year old? Since "They" only see what "They" want to in other people posts I will leave them with something to make them "Happy.": "I can,t take it anymore! You are just to smart for me! Please stop I can,t sleep!Just leave me alone!You go Girl/Boy/Girl! Guudbuy! "NOT!!!!!!!!!!!"

Criss

S

SUN_RA

Re: Nationalism is not racism

Why should we, a poor Nation carry the burden of others...

Don't forget, Haitians speak French, not Spanish.

SUN_RA

E

Ed and Mame

Re: Not Again

Oh yeah - that's why U.S. has so much poverty of its own!!
For shame on ANY country that doesn't take care of its own sick, hungry, impoverished!!!! -Mame-

R

Richard. GabyCruz

Listen Cris,the only reason that I took isue with you was becouse a remark you mathe last week about Dominican girls"quote'take the sister and the mother, why buy the cow if you have the milk for free." that definetly se me off. I want you to know, I am not a "flame " I am a MOTHER of tree 48 years old Dominican American tax paying citizen,with a very Hexterosesual hard working life style. If you want, I will be decent enough to extend the white flag of peace but please watch how you spick when refering to owr hard working decent Dominican ladies. no more fighting please. life is to short.By the way I do live in gringolandia and married to a Handsome and classy gringo . all the Colon in here are PUERTORICAN. LOL

C

criss colon

I was born in the "Great State of Illinois",not Puerto Rico.I don,t have any thing to say about people born in Puerto Rico,or anywhere else.I don,t remember being "asked" before I was born if Illinois was OK for me! You will see my post about the dominican government and Danny Almonte that we are thinking alike about many things, and I have "raised" the white flag too!

Criss

X

X_man

trip to Cuba from POP

has anyone taken a trip from POP to cuba? I would like to go there for a couple of weeks in december.Is it worth the money and time or should I explore
other parts of DR instead? I've been in
Sosua many times now.

M

Ms. JAR

Re: trip to Cuba from POP

Hi, guys, this is Ms. Jar. I think you are giving too much attention to a very sick, lonely, depressed, and bored Criss. He wants all the attention. I'm sure he's not getting it from anyone else, included his own family. I suggest that he goes for medical (mental) treatments or something. He needs it. BADLY.

P.S. I suppossed these posters would be fun. But, they are not because there are so many stupid people out there. What is pathetic, though, he lives in Santo Domingo. And I wonder, How on earth did he get here. I'm sure the air would be much cleaner. I'm not posting any messages FOR A WHILE UNTIL THE AIR DOES BECOME CLEANER. I'm very upset. And it's all CRISS' FAULT. I sympatheze with his wife. Poor thing!!