DominicanCooking.com in Best Latin Food Blogs 2013

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
not as bad as i thought... 8oz can be had for 20 dollars. yeas, i know it means nearly 1000 pesos but it is realistic.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
the big problem i have with DR coffee is the acidity. i drink it, and it kills me with acid reflux. i stopped drinking coffee because of that reason. i love the flavor of Cafe Santo Domingo, but it does not like me. Jablum is just so smooth an non-acidic, but i cannot afford it as a daily drink. Earl Grey has to do for now.

Naked_Snake

Bronze
Sep 2, 2008
the big problem i have with DR coffee is the acidity. i drink it, and it kills me with acid reflux. i stopped drinking coffee because of that reason. i love the flavor of Cafe Santo Domingo, but it does not like me. Jablum is just so smooth an non-acidic, but i cannot afford it as a daily drink. Earl Grey has to do for now.

I will have to try me some Blue Mountain one of these days, to see if it gets to live up to all its hype.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I will have to try me some Blue Mountain one of these days, to see if it gets to live up to all its hype.

well, a guy wrote a book called "100 Things to Buy Before You Die", and it is on the list. not that this means anything, but they say it is the coffee served in the White House. the Jamaica Coffee Board has a brace of lawyers whose job it is to pursue counterfieters all over the world. the Chinese are giving them fits.

if you really want a simple treat, buy the Mountain Peak Instant. that is some awesome stuff. it makes all instant that you might have tried taste like dishwater. Folgers, Maxwell House, etc, are jokes in comparison.