Dominicans are machos? Really?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I read that the Dominican Republic is reportedly extremely high levels of violence against women. Dominican men beat their wives, betrayed and badly treated.
Somehow I find that hard to believe. Regularly I visit the Dominican Republic and they all are so friendly, charming and nice. Is it true what people say or is it just stereotypes?

Indeed. No one is above an *ss whipping.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
In order to really find out if its true you should marry one then get back to us. We will wait right here.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
We like to think of ourselves as Macho. The truth is that most of us are insecure, and lack the maturity needed to care for kids and have meaningful relationships. Most of us (except for the devoutly religious) cheat and violently treat those close to us. Cocaine and alcohol use are also prevalent.

I have much more respect for Anglo Americans who are generally loyal to their mates and view domestic violence as taboo. They also love their families and as a result limit substance abuse

guess its who you know...my dom friends are mostly married ,,,w/kids...hard working and are not really players...have a drink in the holidays and generally hang with family...
its the same ...see dominicans in n.y. full car...
previous statements are in all countries...no meaninful job or lack of education,,,