Dominicans at mlb what's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
I guess you and other people move to DR, from all over the world [ususlly not following $], for the same 'little' reason 'dominicans' are proud of

what was your motivation?

When in Rome, act like a Roman, adapt without complaining too much, or leave

If you wanna know what motivated me to come to this "pais de maravilla" I'd suggest to use the search button.
So you want me to act like a Dominican? I can't, I'm German but I play their game and beat them at it. ;)
Since when is an observation a complaint?:ermm:
By the way don't guess too much

Empiric

Apr 24, 2013
If you wanna know what motivated me to come to this "pais de maravilla" I'd suggest to use the search button.
So you want me to act like a Dominican? I can't, I'm German but I play their game and beat them at it. ;)
Since when is an observation a complaint?:ermm:
By the way don't guess too much

provide search key words, i have no clue

An observation is perceived [to any reasonable person] as complaint when negative comments are made.

Guess is all I can do about it, more so about you now, should I search "cocomordan" as your possible motivation.

I like to learn so, what are german proud of?, Hope to be there by february...

btw, 10 years ago, I though Heineken was a german beer, a german girl told me no, so went to check the label, she was right. I dont like Presidente too much.

Jun 18, 2007
provide search key words, i have no clue

An observation is perceived [to any reasonable person] as complaint when negative comments are made.

Guess is all I can do about it, more so about you now, should I search "cocomordan" as your possible motivation.

I like to learn so, what are german proud of?, Hope to be there by february...

btw, 10 years ago, I though Heineken was a german beer, a german girl told me no, so went to check the label, she was right. I dont like Presidente too much.

You're soooo right, you have no clue!! ;)

Empiric

Apr 24, 2013
You're soooo right, you have no clue!! ;)

answer the questions if you can

no clue? what about coc?, toto, chocha, puzzy. Not bad dominican 'culture'

dont tell lies like you say dominicans do, that is what you are in DR for

did you get 2 for 1 in Boca Chica? as you told other posters? ;)

i mean based just on your recent comments.

Jun 18, 2007
answer the questions if you can

no clue? what about coc?, toto, chocha, puzzy. Not bad dominican 'culture'

dont tell lies like you say dominicans do, that is what you are in DR for

did you get 2 for 1 in Boca Chica? as you told other posters? ;)

i mean based just on your recent comments.

Since it appears that you have a lot of time on your hands I'd suggest you do some research on me and read my other 4000+posts.
Calling me a liar?
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Empiric

Apr 24, 2013
Since it appears that you have a lot of time on your hands I'd suggest you do some research on me and read my other 4000+posts.
Calling me a liar?
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

based on your communication style I am about to put you in my "do not answer/block" list

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Be careful of "Cocomordan", it can be very painful in the "PU$$Y" of a real "PRO"!
If a persons "Sex Life/Preferences",made any difference, "JFK", & "Slick Willie" would have been Impeached"!
I still say "Emedic" has no clue, :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: and continues to prove it here on DR1!!!!
Just to let him know, "Frank" is here in the DR to assure his daughter a proper upbringing!
Just like me for my children.
"Dominicanas" don't hurt either!!!
And an occasional "Haitiana" ain't bad either!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Status
Not open for further replies.