DR-Debate or is there???

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Amen!!

ClippedWing said:
I applaud your efforts in trying to get a firm understanding about why some debates and threads on this forum get locked when others don't---but talk about a waste of keystrokes.

Say it with me. P-O-L-I-T-I-C-S.

A thread about baseball gets locked because it's not baseball season but a certain poster can start thread after thread about himself to the laughs and giggles from the mods. Go figure.
I have had threads closed just for the single fact that the moderator decided that the topic was discussed wayyy before I was a member. The thread was getting replies from many new members but as soon as an old member started complaining that the topic was discussed before, it was closed. I started another thread where I ended by saying something to a old member, kiddinly by all means, and the moderator took it upon himself to start defending the old member and start attacking me. I, as a person that would never back down or let anybody jump over me, gave as much as I was taking. Anybody wonder as to why there has been NO interesting DEBATES lately?. And please save your " if you don't like it, go to another site" or the most famous one, " if you don't like it, don't read it or post".

PS: Sancochojoe, I am with you when it comes to observing more and posting less. I know how you feel.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
AlaninDR said:
Good to know hypocrisy is alive and well. How ya doing miguel?
Yes, hypocresy is very much alive and well. So is being a old fool and thinking that one can buy everybody. How are you, or should I say, who are you?.

Status
Not open for further replies.