DR should be top dog

Moca

Jul 1, 2004
Ron Chernow

Part of Hillbilly's quote:

BTW, get your hands (and this goes to whomever wants to accept this) on the book named "The House of Morgan", forgot author. It focuses on JP Morgan and how that company's effort basically made the US into the financial powerhouse (and more importantly NYC) that it is today! It's a documentary of that company and its leaders who were really the leaders of the US at that time. Anything they said and wanted materialzed, even if it was against the law.[/QUOTE]

Ron Chernow wrote "The House of Morgan". He also authored "Titan"
a biography of John D. Rockefeller, Sr.

Moca

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Moca said:
Part of Hillbilly's quote:

BTW, get your hands (and this goes to whomever wants to accept this) on the book named "The House of Morgan", forgot author. It focuses on JP Morgan and how that company's effort basically made the US into the financial powerhouse (and more importantly NYC) that it is today! It's a documentary of that company and its leaders who were really the leaders of the US at that time. Anything they said and wanted materialzed, even if it was against the law.

Ron Chernow wrote "The House of Morgan". He also authored "Titan"
a biography of John D. Rockefeller, Sr.

Moca[/QUOTE]

Thank you for reminding me of the author's name. BTW, it was I who asked people to get their hands on that book "The House of Morgan".

Do you agree that it has to be one of the best documentary books out there? I was astound at the information and how smooth the reading actually is. I'll see if I can put my hands on Titan also.