beeza (Alex) - Cabarete
sabra - Cabarete

Coralia

Mar 30, 2007
www.myspace.com
Blood donor circle

Hi there,

My name is Coralia and my type is O NEGATIVE rhesus d

Also i have set up on Face Book a special group in regard blood donors : "Sosua" Circle of Blood - Circle of Life "

You could save the life of another person...

We all know that we live in a foreign country and living here is totally different then where we come from.
Some among us recently or have experienced the emergency of in need for blood or a blood donor to safe the life of a friend/family member or other.
An accident ... a fraction of a second..a person needs help...!
That's why we created "Sosua" Circle of Blood - Circle of Life"

"We want people to stop and think about how important giving blood is, so my " Circle" is about how donation and Your information is totally priceless and can safe LIFES"!

Overall, we are trying to break down barriers to show that individuals can make a huge difference to the lives of people in their own community. Help ensure that the blood supply is there for you and your family...just in case.

"There is no better gift than the gift of life."
Contact Info
Email:
Office:
Sosua Circle of Blood - Circle of Life

Thank You and every life is important!

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Positive
Estrella1 (Estrella) - Puerto Plata
la flaca (Denise) - Santiago
MikeFisher - Punta Cana

A Negative
Gini - Cabrera (since next mid-september

B Positive
Sanation (Susan) - Santo Domingo

O Positive
Whirleybird (Shirley) - near Sabaneta
Whirleybird's Partner (Charlie) - near Sabaneta
Linda Stapleton - Between Cabarete and Sosua

O Negative
Sharlene - Sosua
adrianb - Santiago
beeza (Alex) - Cabarete
sabra - Cabarete

AB negative
mountainannie - Santo Domingo

(now I must report that I had Lyme's disease 25 years ago - which is a disqualifier for some donor sites and not others. I had the full treatment, am not symptomatic. Since my blood type is rare, I posted)

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
In light of the plea for B+ blood for a Sosua resident yesterday, see here http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/96528-urgent-you-b-blood-group.html perhaps it would be a good idea to resurrect and update this thread. None of us ever know when we are going to be in the unfortunate position of needing blood in an emergency and it would be good to know that our own 'groups' are available.

Could this thread possibly be made into a 'sticky' or at least an up to date portion of it?

Last edited:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Whirleybird, this thread dates back to the dark ages and lots of people are no longer in the DR or have changed location in the DR. We should start from scratch - as it were.
I'm going to close this one and start a new Sticky thread where people can post their blood groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.