DR1 get-together NYC Winter 2008...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
OK so whos going for sure? I'm gonna swing by Amistad and have Jose hold us a corner of the restaurant for us.

These are the people definitely going. And Talldrink may bring a friend or two.

Laurapasinifan(Bad Bob)
Badpiece33
Berzin
Bronxboy
Frank the Tank (after 11)
Rellosk
El Tigre
Corporanr
Lalla +2?
Carlos
fabsab
Talldrink+ possible guest(s)

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
ok..so far we have a sausage fest

can we get some more ladies to join us

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
I am exxagerating a bit, but more females cannot hurt

:)

When: Friday, December 19th @ 8:00 p.m.
Where: La Cueva de la Amistad - West 233rd Street and Broadway in the Bronx.

8:00 p.m. until the last person leaves.

The restuarant is in a strip mall with ample parking if arriving by car, and easy to get to via public transportation. Just add your name to the list.

Unless there are massive objections, this place will do. We had a blast the last time we were there, were treated very well and the food was excellent and reasonably priced.

Badpiece chose it-he knows the owner(who is dominican) so you can thank him.

I will again bring my camera and post photos of the event. So if you are camera-shy let me know in advance.

Ok just to be sure all those who say they are coming are still coming correct? I will try to hold a corner of restaraunt for us.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
Don't be fooled by MAR's appearance, she look like a white chick from a distance but once the music is turn on, she can burn the dance floor like a peppery hot Cibeana from the hills.
AZB

Have to agree! had the pleasure of dancing with M.A.R. about a month ago. Girl has some MOVES!!!

wish I could join you all at the gathering...but i am flat broke these days and still looking for a job (not easy these days). heck..i dont even think i can afford my annual trip to the DR :-(

Reactions: FernieBee
Sep 19, 2005
Have to agree! had the pleasure of dancing with M.A.R. about a month ago. Girl has some MOVES!!!

wish I could join you all at the gathering...but i am flat broke these days and still looking for a job (not easy these days). heck..i dont even think i can afford my annual trip to the DR :-(

borrow the money, Ill reimburse you you taxi or train fare and Ill buy your drinks....

there..out of excuses now ha ha ha

you have to FINALLY show up for one of these things..and MAR has PROMISED, crossed her heart to show up.....!!!

didnt you angela?

why doesnt Tambo come to our get togethers????

bad bad bob

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
what is the date? I am getting a big check in the next few days. I dont each much lol...if you get tambo to go i would not be able to resist lololol.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
so how many women are coming? I don't want to be the only one
You won't be the only woman. Talldrink is coming (and she usually brings a female guest or two), hopefully MAR will be there, and I think Lalla is a woman.

Assuming everyone (14 people) shows up, it sounds like it will be a nice intimate gatherting.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
borrow the money, Ill reimburse you you taxi or train fare and Ill buy your drinks....

there..out of excuses now ha ha ha

you have to FINALLY show up for one of these things..and MAR has PROMISED, crossed her heart to show up.....!!!

didnt you angela?

why doesnt Tambo come to our get togethers????

bad bad bob

hahaha Bob, practice your bachata in front of the mirror so we can burn the dance floor..........keep motivating me and i might show up, lol.

come on Tambo we want to meet you.......

Jrzyguy i'll keep my fingers crossed for you to show up.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I am broke too, would rich bob pay for my drinks too if I come?
AZB

Sep 19, 2005
I am broke too, would rich bob pay for my drinks too if I come?
AZB
at least you didnt ask for transportation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the problem with all you chopos from the DR..is you want to drink Johnny Walker Black from a Johnny Walker Blue bottle!!

I make joke..i am sooo funny ha ha ha

sure Aftab Ill buy your drinks...I figure you got to get drunk before the bill hits $100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe Angela can slip a bottle of chivas in her purse!!!!!

bad bad bob

Status
Not open for further replies.