DR1 get together on the North Coast on August 5th

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ay contra!!!

Anna Coniglio said:
Are you planning on punching out the little girls or what? :laugh:
No, no, no. I would never hit a darling. Never have and never will. And poor of that man that I see hitting one. Boy, oh boy!!!!!.

Well, I did liked a girl in Junior High and since she would not give me the time of day because, as she put it, "you are muy mujeriego", I DID picked a fight with her but only so I could hold her while she was trying to punch me. Man, one of the best makeout section of my youth, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The works of a genius or the works of a sick young lad. Either way, I got to hold her for a few minutes. Who cares if I was black and blue the next day, it was worth it, hehe.

Nov 5, 2004
miguel said:
la barbie, your "match" will be the undercard. Mine will be the main event, hehe!!!!!.

But to be honest, I would even pay the PPV fee to see the "la_barbie vs ricktoronto" match, :eek:

What about the la_barbie vs. AZB match???

There are a few vs. AZB matches that would no doubt be lively!!!! :D

no peachezNcream matches though....I don't fight, I just smile, drink and laugh!!! :)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
PeachezNcream84 said:
What about the la_barbie vs. AZB match???

There are a few vs. AZB matches that would no doubt be lively!!!! :D

no peachezNcream matches though....I don't fight, I just smile, drink and laugh!!! :)
I am not worried about the matches scaled out for me on DR1, what really scares me is the nasty looking girlfriends of these guys. If they unleash on me their UBH force, I may die from rabies or some other infectious disease.
I need some backup you guys.
AZB

Nov 5, 2004
AZB said:
I am not worried about the matches scaled out for me on DR1, what really scares me is the nasty looking girlfriends of these guys. If they unleash on me their UBH force, I may die from rabies or some other infectious disease.
AZB

Well aparently it is a no-no to be on AZB's side..so I would never take your side. LOL ;)

But I don't like hookers...I will give them the evil eye :angry: and they will leave terrified. LOL :D

There was a working girl I didn't like at a club we used to go to alot...she was trying to cause problems with one of my Dominican friends, and I told her that I hope to never see her again, and she will have problems if I did. She packed up her things that night and moved back to Santo Domingo. I don't know why...I'm not that scarry looking, and I never fight anyone...

But I guess I can scare the hookers away for you ..( I don't like the UBH term..I think it sounds mean..so I will just say hookers)

desmarco

Apr 27, 2005
party planners

Hi All, My friend and I are coming to P.P. for our birthdays on the 16th of July. She's from Chicago, I'm from S. Fla. We're at the Hacienda until the 23rd. A party would be GREAT, if you don't mind first time D.R. visitors! Any advice??? Thanks, Desiree

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
AZB said:
AZB

If I were there I'd sit right beside my punjabi love, AZB... Pitty I'll just miss the party by a few hours ..

Nov 5, 2004
Newest list

PeachezNcream84(+husband & cousin..maybe some friends from England & Germany as well)
Angel_04 (+friend living in POP)
Daydream(+friend in the media gallery)
Escott
Alma Dominicana
Planner
Ken
Carina
Rellosk ?
La_barbie?
Dawnwil
AlaninDR?
Conchman
AZB?
Larry !
Sunshine_79 (+1 special sankie)
Rocky
Amy2761
Lilcanadiangal

And also a message to all the fun lovin girls
Which of you girls will be in POP area after August 7th??? Some of my good (and really fun!) girlfriends from Germany will be down then, and I thought we could do a girls night out at some disco in POP...of course Mangu is really cool..but its also very expensive...we can figure it out...but it's an idea.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
PeachezNcream84 said:
And also a message to all the fun lovin girls
Which of you girls will be in POP area after August 7th??? Some of my good (and really fun!) girlfriends from Germany will be down then, and I thought we could do a girls night out at some disco in POP...of course Mangu is really cool..but its also very expensive...we can figure it out...but it's an idea.

Ehhhhmmm...

Nov 5, 2004
la_barbie said:
Chula you know its a yes.... i get there on the 7th (i think) or maybe 6th....
Ok awesome...

Well My friend from Germany gets in late at night on the 7th..so we will call each other and check in on here first.

All of us girls who are going down to the North coast at the same time need to PM each other our DR phone #'s....

Then we can keep in contact even if we can't check in here all the time.

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
I will be in Puerto Plata till the end of September.......always up for a girls night out :)

Peaches (and whoever else is around at that time) - I will PM you my dominican mobile no. when I get it next weekend.....and I will see you all on the 6th.......looking forward to it.

Daydream

Nov 5, 2004
Approximate list

PeachezNcream84(+husband & cousin..maybe some friends from England & Germany as well)
Angel_04 (+friend living in POP)
Daydream(+friend in the media gallery)
Escott
Alma Dominicana
Planner
Carina
Rellosk ?
La_barbie?
Dawnwil
AlaninDR?
Conchman
AZB?
Sunshine_79 (+1 special sankie)
Rocky
Amy2761
Lilcanadiangal

Any ideas what time would be best to set it for? Early-late afternoon? Early evening?

I realize this is just a tinsy bit smaller then the Escotts 4th of july bash, but it will give everyone more of a chance to get to know each other...plus the fact that all us foreigner girls will be down... ;)

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Peaches, don't even ask honey, just set the time and place and be done with it.. Otherwise you will make yourself crazy!!! And us too....

And, I am always in for a girls night out....

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
PeachezNcream84 said:
I don't know why...I'm not that scarry looking, and I never fight anyone...

)
Maybe she could see the ghetto slightly coming out of you.

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
I'm still here .....

and I'm still game :)

Um, suggestions?? Maybe we should gather at Rocky's (cause most know where it is and Rocky doesn't usually kick us out ;) ) for cocktails then we can have a vote there for the next stop? Don't know if this would work, just a suggestion. Some of us would probably head home early but then some of us would like to go dancing?? Don't know, throwing this out there ....... and I'm sure we could carpool it to where ever. Let me know if I'm way off base here.

Stay well,
Amy

P.S. I don't have a car lol