DR1 get together on the North Coast on August 5th

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
amy2761 said:
and I'm still game :)

Um, suggestions?? Maybe we should gather at Rocky's (cause most know where it is and Rocky doesn't usually kick us out ;) ) for cocktails then we can have a vote there for the next stop? Don't know if this would work, just a suggestion. Some of us would probably head home early but then some of us would like to go dancing?? Don't know, throwing this out there ....... and I'm sure we could carpool it to where ever. Let me know if I'm way off base here.

Stay well,
Amy

P.S. I don't have a car lol

Again ........ EHMMMMM AND ERRRRRRRR!!

HAVE FUN !! :cross-eye Ill be packing .....

P.S - I WILL have a car there !! :p

Nov 5, 2004
amy2761 said:
and I'm still game :)

Um, suggestions?? Maybe we should gather at Rocky's (cause most know where it is and Rocky doesn't usually kick us out ;) ) for cocktails then we can have a vote there for the next stop? Don't know if this would work, just a suggestion. Some of us would probably head home early but then some of us would like to go dancing?? Don't know, throwing this out there ....... and I'm sure we could carpool it to where ever. Let me know if I'm way off base here.

Stay well,
Amy

P.S. I don't have a car lol

Alright...we already decided on Rocky's..that is if we don't get too noisy and get kicked out. ;)

I was more tryin to figure out a time...like is 4pm to early to tell ppl to get there? Although it's in the DR...so ppl would start comin around 6pm, right? :D

Barbie...you haven't booked ur flight yet, correct? Then Book it to be there on the 4th or 5th...and call in sick!!!!!:D

OMIGOD! THAT WAS MY GOLD POST! I AM NOW A GOLD MEMBER! WOOOOO WHOOOOO! :D:D Does that get me a free beer at Rocky's??? LOL :D:D

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
PeachezNcream84 said:
OMIGOD! THAT WAS MY GOLD POST! I AM NOW A GOLD MEMBER! WOOOOO WHOOOOO! :D:D Does that get me a free beer at Rocky's??? LOL :D:D

Congratulations peachez for becoming a gold member. Let me be the first to officially say this

Get a life!!!!! :laugh:

Nov 5, 2004
Anna Coniglio said:
Congratulations peachez for becoming a gold member. Let me be the first to officially say this

Get a life!!!!! :laugh:

lol...I have one...and it's in the DR ;)

So while I'm not down there I try to make up for it on here ;)

You know you love me Anna! :D life or no life....:)

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
PeachezNcream84 said:
lol...I have one...and it's in the DR ;)

So while I'm not down there I try to make up for it on here ;)

I know you do dear but it's an official greeting to gold members only. Makes them feel warm and fuzzy wuzzy and wanted. ;)

I'm just trying to hijack your thread coz you'll be gone soon :(

But I'm happy for you at the same time :)

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
Anna Coniglio said:
I know you do dear but it's an official greeting to gold members only. Makes them feel warm and fuzzy wuzzy and wanted. ;)
I'm just trying to hijack your thread coz you'll be gone soon :(
But I'm happy for you at the same time :)

Hi Anna, will u miss us? I have an idea--come join us!

Oh, I'm sorry that I missed the "Practically Hip" that night--I'm out of control with my cleaning out of the classroom!! *so much to do.. so little time.

Ok, ya so I am leaving in 2 days ... what have we all decided? 4pm at Rocky's? Or ?? *That sounds like a plan to me...

P.S LaBarb chica, isn't is possible to get ur trip for a day earlier? :p Come on now!! :) xxx

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Angel_04 said:
Hi Anna, will u miss us? I have an idea--come join us!

Oh, I'm sorry that I missed the "Practically Hip" that night--I'm out of control with my cleaning out of the classroom!! *so much to do.. so little time.

Of course I'll miss you guys too. Thanks for coming over.

Picture of my birthday and the "Practically Hip" will be shown soon. Wishing you all a good trip to the DR.

Now let's get back to topic before I get banned or something. :laugh:

Nov 5, 2004
Awww..Angel is leaving this morning..I am happy for her, will miss her and jealous...cuz I dont' want to wait another 10 days to go!!!!!!!!!! ahhh :p
lol

Ok..Angel I will be seeing you before this...but let's set the Rocky's thing for 4pm....That gives us plenty of time to start drinking...I mean to start getting to know one and other...Seeing that it is in the DR I assume ppl will be arriving a bit late...that is fine...

Do we need name tags? Should I bring name tags? LOL...:D

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Have a few hundred beers for me if im not there... ill be sending you guys emails soon to let you know, Angel said she'll be checkin hers down there so we'll see when i get my *** down there...

Nov 5, 2004
AZB said:
When is the party again? exact date and time please?

Friday August 6th, at 4pm or at whatever time you can get yourself to Rocky's.... :)

Barbie..I already told you....you need to get a flight to be there..you don't ahve a choice..if you don't have the days off work..call in sick :p :D

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
AZB said:
Yup, me work on friday.

It's Ok - come along after work.....I am sure we will be there for most of the night until we move on somewhere to dance......never been to Rocky's - can you dance there?......what time does Rocky's close?

Be in the DR on Friday.....woo hoo ;)

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
daydream said:
It's Ok - come along after work.....I am sure we will be there for most of the night until we move on somewhere to dance......never been to Rocky's - can you dance there?......what time does Rocky's close?

Be in the DR on Friday.....woo hoo ;)
You can dance at Rockys or in the street if you want to the music from the whore house next door. Heck you can probably dance in the whore house if you want.

Rockys closes when there are no more customers. 6am would be fine.

Problem for Azb is that he works on Saturday also. Work is not all it is cut out to be...

Nov 5, 2004
Escott said:
You can dance at Rockys or in the street if you want to the music from the whore house next door. Heck you can probably dance in the whore house if you want.

Rockys closes when there are no more customers. 6am would be fine.

Problem for Azb is that he works on Saturday also. Work is not all it is cut out to be...

Well AZB will jsut have to call in sick on Saturday ;)

Heck..I will call in for him if he is still passed out fromt the wild partying...*ahem* I mean sleeping...sleeping...thats it.

Well I don't think any of us girls will be dancing IN the whore house next door...cuz all of us are high class...not whores :cross-eye

However...depending on how good the Presidente is (LOL!) and if my husband decides to come or not...I may not be opposed to some good table dancing.:D:D lol...

Daydream...in the DR..you can dance wherever the h-e-l-l u feel like dancing!!!! Lucky you...Friday will be here soon...I still have to wait another 10 days 19 hours and 20 minutes to get there...(not that I am counting).

Barbie...I still say you gotta come early...it's not gonna be a party without you....and I have heard from unamed sources neither u or scott or as "evil" as your DR1 reputation...Maybe you two will turn out to be best friends...
Add AZB into the mix..and you got a best friend trio goin on!!!! :D