DR1 New York City gathering...

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Bob's holding a camera in one of the pictures, shoot i can't remember who's camera that was.

btw: what time did the last group leave?

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
hey MAR good to see you my dear!
FYI folks I had a LONG drive home [Newburgh, NY] which is 1 hour north of our meet. I got home at like 3:15AM....woke up the next day in my guest BR with my wife standing over me asking me what time i got home....oh boy.... LOL

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
hey everyone, after having a nice discussion with the Mrs. about the meet and the nice people I met, we are formally inviting everyone who wishes to attend our annual summer BBQ up in Newburgh, NY. I know it is a hike to get to...driving wise it is 1 hour north of the Bronx. Everyone has options if you do not wish to drive there is a Metro North station [Beacon] as well as the Short Line Buses [Newburgh] that make daily runs from NYC [Grand Central Station]. If anyone wishes to attend let me know, I will post a thread later to fill everyone in on the details.
Last year we had a pretty bug turnout, about 50 people [mostly my wife's friends and family] so it will be fun! ya tu sabes.... - Jaime

Sep 19, 2005
It sounds like I missed a great party. :(

Hopefully I'll make the next one.

2ivzcz6.jpg

tooooooo bad you missed it..This sweet little thang was asking for you....Patrick took advantage of your absence to find a new freind!!!! ha ha ha

BOB

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
More like "BOOTS"

I left my camera at work by accident..

I took a few with my cell...

Ill put them up soon

bob

If you have any of me don't post them. I take terrible pictures.:paranoid:

Since I've been asked already, if some of you must know what I look like I posted a few pics of me in the media gallery. Yo y mis amigas...;)

http://www.dr1.com/media/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/18690

As for driving up to Newburgh for jalencastros' BBQ, I don't think it will be a problem if we co-ordinate properly and with time.

And BBQ's are usually in the early afternoon, so I don't see a problem.

M.A.R.-I never accused you of taking my doggie bag-it was my fault for not looking carefully!!!:cheeky:

Bronxboy-I STILL say you missed a great Mets game, especially with the great seats I scored!!! Next time I'll see what I can do about getting in to see the Yanks definitely...and letting you know a little more in advance!!!

Last edited:

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
hey BERZIN! whats up bro?
Newburgh isnt that bad a drive [sarcastically speaking....] and everyone is more than welcome to come up whether you drive and or take public transportation.
NOTE if anyone takes public transportation up [bus or train] I will personally go pick you up at the station and bring you over to the BBQ.
BBQ start time is usually early like 11am, there will be NO SHORTAGE of food believe me! LOL

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
DAMN! i remember her! and she had to leave early! grrrr LOL

Hey and why were you concern??????? LOL

Bob wow how did you take that picture with such good angle?

Badpiece see??? you are a bad boy.......

I would love to make it to the BBQ, thanks for the invite.

TD you know how men are, they are never satisfied with one woman. :tired:

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
hey...

Hey and why were you concern??????? LOL

Bob wow how did you take that picture with such good angle?

Badpiece see??? you are a bad boy.......

I would love to make it to the BBQ, thanks for the invite.

i was just making an observation ;)
was a shame to see her leave. i actually liked her better than the other waitresses :bunny:
badpiece knows whats up! LOL
MAR we would love to have you over at the BBQ, the more people the merrier! :bunny:

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004

Hey, we are a nice bunch of guys-why are you attacking us?:ermm:

Is this what you REALLY think of us? Muy, muy triste estoy...LOL!!!!!!!!!!

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Hey, we are a nice bunch of guys-why are you attacking us?:ermm:

Is this what you REALLY think of us? Muy, muy triste estoy...LOL!!!!!!!!!!

What do you want me to think, I saw those four pictures of you and those 4 different girls, seeeee?????????? LOL

but you are all a nice bunch of guys, no doubt about that.

TD THANKS for the compliment but of course you look hot and confident as always.

Jaime I don't know about that, you guys were eyeing the waitresses. LOL

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
Sankie is as Sankie does, it was only eye candy nothing more [halo on my head]. hey badpiece the lucky one with the pics! i think he got one with every lady there that night! LOL ;)

Sep 19, 2005
who else was volunteering their mid drift to badpieces paws????? ha ha ha

maybe Daisy's sister...her name started with a "D" as well........

they were the "DD" sisters!!:ninja:

Berzin i took a photo of you...but its like your a vampire or something...you dissapeared!!

the flash wasnt on , remember? it is too dark to post.

I think Talldrink and MAR have represented between them every DR1 NYC get together..... they keep the guys showing up ha ha ha........I dont want to dance with Bronxboy or Berzin, and for sure i dont want to dance with Patrick!!!!!!

Someone poke the new couple to post up....... they were certainly happy they could show up and be a part of the DR1 NYC crew....now lets get them to speak up!!!

bob

Status
Not open for further replies.