DR1 New York City gathering...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
What do you want me to think, I saw those four pictures of you and those 4 different girls, seeeee??????????

I'm just a nice guy looking for love in all the wrong places.

Can you really fault me for that?;)

Last edited:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I remember someone took a picture of me and Badpiece.

Bob you were too observant, DD sisters????? well they were representing with those DDs, oh lord, ok i'll stop now. hahahaha.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Hey, Mar and I are very much comfortable with ourselves - enough to know when another woman deserves our wows! Because like my friend says: Hay que poner la cosa a donde van!!

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
No, I'm saying the opposite you bum!! The waitresses were BEAUTIFUL and the DD girls decian QUITATE!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Thanks!!!

Hey:

I just got back from Vegas. Man, that place is awesome!!!!

The gathering was a great way to start my vacation off.

It was nice meeting everyone.

Berzin, thanks for the Mets ticket offer. I will definitely take you up on that offer next time.

Jalencastro, thanks for looking out for our best interest in the gathering. Seeing the way you were I know you will be the perfect host at the BBQ. Thanks for the invite. I will definetely will go.

Talldrink, too bad I did not get to dance with you. Thanks for the nice words.

El Tigre, nice meeting you.

Badpiece, you are definitely a livley character. I like your style.

To the non-posters, thanks for sharing the clams. One the best I have ever had. Gook luck with your investment.

MAR, it was nice talking and dancing with you.

Anyone I missed, thanks. We had a ball.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Mr. Hidalgo, thanks for looking out!

BxBoy - I love Vegas actually... My fav is the MGM underground City. Dont do much gambling - losing money is just not fun for me!

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Mr. Hidalgo, thanks for looking out!

BxBoy - I love Vegas actually... My fav is the MGM underground City. Dont do much gambling - losing money is just not fun for me!

Remember Talldrink, what ever happens in Vegas stays in the DR...um...that doesn't sound right...:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

Status
Not open for further replies.