dr1ers meeting in rocky's saturday 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
you know people meet their badoos in la sirena, its neutral ground... you will be looking out for them now

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
maimon in 2 weeks is fine. again, i am extending a courtesy to fellow posters as a driver.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
the last one on the left, coming from POP. best food and biggest and safest parking.

Last edited:

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
Rocky's pasta was good and I didn't get sick after which is always a plus but I am up for a different place next time for sure. I will travel doesn't matter where :)
I like to see the faces of who I argue with ;-)

I will be at the next one with my Harley just to tease you!!!! Saturday I was just down the street at the Britannia Pub...sorry.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
nothing around the bend. there is a hill right next to the parking lot. i think the place is called la playa. on the other side of the street there is a plaza, the only cement building around, tall and orange.

luvvinit

Sep 2, 2013
PPP please, you didn't turn up, so don't slag us off, it was a joke about the bones ffs. So what if we left at around 5.30pm, some people had to travel back to Costambar............. Where were you? Oh thats right, you didn't want to get into a fight.......... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very mature

ffritz

Feb 7, 2008
www.gymbar.blogspot.com
OK, so here is the true & honest tale of the meet at Rockys .......

We all arrived & scoped each other out ...... the cheerleader, the geek, the jock, the intellectual .............

OOPS sorry that was "The Breakfast Club" :/

All I can say is that Rick has to finally have the auditorium roof re-built & there is NO WAY that the PN are going to press charges after they examined the "melon-patch" hehehe. ;)

The ribs were counted & some were definitely missing some, but we told Cher that what happens in Rockys, stay in Rockys!

The baby powder is finally helping the missus walk without excess pain, but we will have to visit the pharmacy in the morning to clear up those nasty fungi :S

We will not be going to Maimon because we do not eat anything that lives, breathes & eats its own p00p & peee lol

I hope this clarifies the order of business at a DR1 members meet!

Mar 30, 2006
PPP please, you didn't turn up, so don't slag us off, it was a joke about the bones ffs. So what if we left at around 5.30pm, some people had to travel back to Costambar............. Where were you? Oh thats right, you didn't want to get into a fight.......... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very mature

Hey hey hey do you mind with that tone! I am not slagging you off if you read I wanted to go so cool down chill and don't use foul language at me!

luvvinit

Sep 2, 2013
Errrrrrrrrr what foul language? You must be bottle blonde, coz even real blondes are not that thick. Call yourself a princess............ OMG, needy or what?

Mar 30, 2006
Errrrrrrrrr what foul language? You must be bottle blonde, coz even real blondes are not that thick. Call yourself a princess............ OMG, needy or what?

What on earth is your issue? Stick to topic and if you want to insult me do it by message as your making a fool out of yourself! My hair colour which ain't blond has nothing to do with meeting in Rockies! So chill out and stop raring up!

Status
Not open for further replies.