Drinks with Talldrink in SD this week

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
If we are going to hijack this thread, then lets do it right.
I was going to bring the mango and lime achar (pickles) but it so happens the airport security opens up the plastic sealed container and then close it unsealed. The heavly spiced oil drips and smells very strong. I have already runined my clothes twice. The security always seem to open up that container. So I didn't bring it this time or you would have had 1/2 my jar as gift.
Now we can spice up juanita's BBQ with some indian dishes, like Tikka and kebab. Maybe I can bring in gobi alloo (curlyflower / potatoes) vegi dish for PIB and maybe some lentle dal. You think she might come to our carnivorous BBQ?
Ok guys, lets start a new thread or simply hijack this one.
AZB

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Hi All!! I had a great time at Adrian's, we had a good turnout. Nice meeting all of you.

Chiri - thanks for hooking us up at the place and taking care of logistics.
Jess - nice to see you and Marcela again, tell her I'm expecting her post soon.
AZB - thanks for the call, NOW I feel special!
Larry - I'm only a little tiny bit jealous of you and your cruise - enjoy.

I have a problem with the pictures (all great by the way - DR1 members and guests take very good pics ;0) - Since I took the pictures with my DR phone, I have no service here in the US - so how do I get the pictures out?

I think I may have to bring the phone around to all the reunions until the board community gets to see them... Any ideas?

andrea9k

Apr 17, 2004
Hey Carol

I want my pictures NOW. hehe, sorry no idea about the problem... maybe if you take the phone to your american provider and make them configure your american phone number in your DR phone as a second number... just wandering if that would work... :bandit:

Jess

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Talldrink said:
Larry - I'm only a little tiny bit jealous of you and your cruise - enjoy.

Don't be. I was in San Juan today and was annoyed I was so close to the DR but couldn't go. I did not like Puerto Rico. Too Amereicanized and the people were very unfriendly. The only good thing about cruising is seeing places I have never been too. Still, I would trade this for a week in the DR in a heartbeat. I am getting fat from eating and drinking so much and have been unsuccessful in my attempts to lure some of the beautiful girls that work on the ship back to my room :(. I need to get laid.

Next stop San Marteen.

Hope you are having a great trip Carol.

Larry