Dutch Hotel Owner Murdered

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
MR.,"P",are you "drugging" and posting again?
WHAT,is your point?
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Many of my friends left Medellin to settle elsewhere because they were afraid for their children or for their own security.

[video=youtube;bVAanezeGAU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVAanezeGAU[/video]

98453307.jpg

Pichardo, I will show the statuettes to my friends, but their reaction won't be one of admiration. He might have built stadiums and laundered money by paying soccer teams, but in no way is he a hero. He might have been very feared, yes. But, fear is not respect. In fact, he gave Colombians and Medellin a bad name and Colombians are by far among the most polite and civilized people I've met in my life.

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010
Colombians are by far among the most polite and civilized people I've met in my life.

Remember; Colombians are the creators of the "Colombian Neck Tie". If you don't know what this is, it's when they slit your throat, then they pull your tongue through, to indicate that you're a snich. They also became famous for burning people alive.

Remember; Colombians are the creators of the "Colombian Neck Tie". If you don't know what this is, it's when they slit your throat, then they pull your tongue through, to indicate that you're a snich. They also became famous for burning people alive.
Why would I mingle with people who slit throats be them Colombians, Dominicans, from New York or elsewhere?
Violence has no nationality unfortunately. I am no historian, but burning people alive happens in many countries also.
Men like Carlos Gambino, Lucky Luciano, Myer Lansky, these men were respected and feared!!!! ;)
Brrrr, this thread is giving me the shivers :cheeky:

fidget

Sep 2, 2004
Pablo Escobar was a saint in most places you ask in Colombia...

I'm sorry, but a man got killed and he will be missed by his family. Who are you to compare him to someone like Escobar? Sometimes I wonder about the state of mind of some posters.

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010
Why would I mingle with people who slit throats be them Colombians, Dominicans, from New York or elsewhere?
Violence has no nationality unfortunately. I am no historian, but burning people alive happens in many countries also.

I wasn't implying that you "mingle" with such people, I was merely giving you insight on how ruthless Colombians have been known to be. In fact, when taking into account the most merciless crime syndicate in the world, three names come to mind; The Russians, The Columbians and the Mexicans.

Oh and you're right, burning people alive "happens every where" but when a certain group of people are well known for doing something, in this case burning people alive, you know it's because they use this action more often than others. Also the "Colombian Neck Tie" gets it's name because they (Colombians) invented this punishment.

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
I'm sorry, but a man got killed and he will be missed by his family. Who are you to compare him to someone like Escobar? Sometimes I wonder about the state of mind of some posters.

You reaaaaaaaally should polish up on your reading more...

Read my posts on answers to what and then come again...

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
Police release more details on Dutch national?s murder
189A0422-7F96-43B8-875D-F1E92AC94CB7.jpeg

The Netherlands news source Ad.Nl (AD Haagsche Courant) has provided DT exclusively with the following information on Johannes Williem den Dulk (Joop)?
(12-07-1958, The Hague, The Netherlands) is married to Carmen Rosa den Dulk-F?liz (14-02-1963, Santo Domingo). He has one daughter, Sabrina, who is on her way to the Dominican Republic as we speak. She runs his hotel ?Grand Canal? on the Breestraat om Delft nowadays.
Joop has been running different hotels in the inner city of Delft (a historic town of a hundred thousand people) for decades, but many consider him and his brother Jaap to be slumlords.
Joop was a harsh businessman that loved to drive his big, expensive Mercedes and not work too hard, is the general consensus among many of his fellow-entrepreneurs in Delft. He liked to put things bluntly and as a result had many conflicts.
One anonymous source remembered an incident from many years ago, when he still had a restaurant and hotel on the central market square. Two Italians in front of him ordered a sandwich and paid five guilders. When he ordered his sandwich, he paid one guilder less. He asked Joop why he ripped his customers off. Joop was said to have answered: ?Don?t worry about it. They do the exact same thing in Italy.?
According to this man most shop owners were glad when they left the central market square.
Some five years ago this resulted in a break-up between him and his brother Jaap, with whom he did business up until that moment.
April of 2008 the hotelier made the national news as the hotel and the two pensions they were running (separate from each other), all caught fire. Within a time span of two weeks a arsonist set the three places in different parts of town on fire.
The mentally ill offender was caught at the last fire. He got conficted to six years imprisonment and a mandatory confinement in a mental institution for an undefined period of time. The heavy sentence was due to the fact that he had put a total of thirty people in the face of death and because of a long crime record.
The offender, Chester W. was living in one of the pensions at the time of his crimes. He said he was mad with Joop because he was pestering Jaap. He did not explain why he also put His ?friend? Jaap?s pension on fire.
In an interview right after one of the fires he said he had been getting death threats.
I do not know how long he has been living in the Dominican Republic. I do know he was building his dream house to go live there permanently in 2008. I have had a glimpse on some of the building plans.
FILE, SANTIAGO, Dominican Republic. ? The National Police on Wednesday released more details in the case of the Dutch national Johannes Willem Den Dulk, murdered Monday night in the condo Don Francisco, in Pontezuela, between the town of Tamboril and the city of Santiago.
In a statement to the media, investigators said Den Dulk, 53, owned several hotels in the Dominican Republic?s North coast, and that his body has several injuries.
Police said the victim, who had obtained the Dominican citizenship, is currently undergoing an autopsy in the Forensics Institute.
The statement adds that his neighbors believe Den Dulk was the victim of burglars, because they heard people climbing over the condo?s perimeter wall.

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/lo...urceprovides-deails-on-murdered-hotlier-to-DT

fidget

Sep 2, 2004
You reaaaaaaaally should polish up on your reading more...

Read my posts on answers to what and then come again...

No matter how hard you try to belittle other peoples opinions - it won't make you more credible.